Status: Active

It Should've Been Me Instead Of Him

"You're not a great liar."

Julie.

"Just get in." Zack raised his eyebrows, ordering me and John to get into the house once we arrived. While he had to park the car in the driveway first.

Without saying any word, I got out the car following by John then stepped in and found Belle and Halvo in the lounge area, watching some news.

After realizing John and I were coming, both of them looked surprised for awhile before Belle walked toward me and gave me a friendly hug. "I miss you, pretty."

"Oh, I miss you too Belle." I whispered onto her ear before pulling away and showing a small smile. "Long time no see."

"Zack said he'd take you out." Halvo spoke up as he looked over me and John, frowning.

"We had no idea where we'd go." Zack explained behind me before I could even answer Halvo, making the four of us turned at him and he briefly placed a hand around my waist which made John changing his facial expression. "So I invited them to have breakfast here with us."

Once Zack stated like that, Belle motioned for me to the kitchen leaving the boys watching TV. As we reached the kitchen, Belle took some ingredients from the counter before we took an initiative to make fried rice and called the boys to join us after everything was ready. Halvo took a seat at the head of the table with Zack on his left and Belle on his right. I sat next to Zack and John sat next to Belle, across from me.

As Zack scooped his fried rice into his mouth, he smiled. "It must be cooked by my girl, right?"

I just nodded my head before Halvo commented. "It's fucking delicious. Luckily it wasn't cooked by Belle, her cuisine is always bland."

Belle just pouted and slapped Halvo's hand, making me and Zack giggled while John ate completely in silence. Then suddenly a passionate kiss from Zack landed on the corner of my mouth, making John widened his eyes at me. I was sure he must've been jealous. "Luckily you're my girl. I love you, Julie."

"You know as well, I love you too Zack." I gave him a crooked smile before pulling away and winking at him, then continued having my breakfast.

After had finished our breakfast, I gathered the dishes and put them into the sink while Belle washed them. The boys had suggested to watch some movies before, so we rushed to the lounge area after finishing our works. I saw John putting Transformers 3 into the DVD before I flopped down onto the couch right between Zack and Halvo, resting my head on Zack's chest. As Belle popped up, Halvo downed to the floor and she willingly sat on the couch before he rested his head on her thigh.

Once the movie played, Zack's arm wrapped around my shoulder and never let go of it, caressing my arm and hair alternately. I didn't know what to say when I saw John agitated during the movie, he quite often shifted and occasionally glanced at my direction where my hand was in Zack's.

I wanted to down to the floor and sit next to him, resting my head on his chest and let him stroking my hair gently. Oh god I had to remember he was just my best friend and here I rested my head on my boyfriend's chest, Zack.

Honestly, I didn't pay attention to the movie, just busying myself with noticing John all the time. Once I realized that the movie had already ended, suddenly I felt my tummy queasy. Without telling anyone, I rushed to the bathroom and spilled everything out of my mouth. I felt my head spinning and I was gonna fall down but suddenly a hand caught my waist and I realized it was Zack's.

"Are you okay?" He worried as he set me on my feet.

"I'm okay." I put a weak smile on my face to reassured Zack but he seemed not believing me with a frown on his forehead. "Really, I'm fine."

Zack just nodded briefly, not arguing me but he didn't let go of me. His arm was steady wrapping around my shoulder and forced my head leaning on his shoulder, making everyone seemed worrying me when we returned to the lounge area.

"What happened?" John was the first who worried me, he got up and turned at me and Zack before Belle and Halvo could say any word.

I just coughed without answering before closing my eyes because my head was spinning and I could puke again if I let my eyes remaining open. Zack spoke up. "She puked. Maybe she was too full or-" He shrugged. "I don't really know."

"Just bring her to clinic, Zack." A soft voice came out of Belle's mouth as I opened my eyes and caught John's. He looked so worry about me though I felt not too bad, just headache and queasy tummy.

"Oh please, I'm okay. Just take me home."

Zack looked into my eyes before nodding. "So.. John you're going or-"

"I'm going." John cut Zack's words before we walked toward Zack's car and left Belle and Halvo. We were gonna go back to my house.

*****


Only 15 minutes, we had already arrived in my driveway. After had parked his car, Zack ran toward my side, opened the car door and walked me to the foyer while John already got into the house once we arrived. When I was gonna close the door behind me, Zack interrupted with holding the door knob.

"What's wrong?"

He showed a concern look as I opened the door again. "Well, let me walk you to your bedroom."

He walked me up the stairs carefully before eventually we reached my bedroom and I sat relaxing on my bed with my comfy pillow leaning on the backrest of my bed. Zack sat beside me, on the edge of the bed. His hand gently stroked my hair and rubbed my cheek, while his eyes focused at my eyes.

"You're so pale." He said quietly. "You're sick and I have to bring you to clinic."

"I'm not." I smiled and put my hands on his jaw line. "I'm doing well and I don't have to go to clinic, Zack."

He smiled before giving a peck on my ear and whispering. "You're not a great liar."

"You know me too well." I giggled and pinched his nose as he moved closer and kissed my lips gently.

I kissed him back and made him kissing me more passionately, his lips wandered around my face to my jaw line before finally he nibbled on it. I giggled and for awhile my headache lost, until my room door swung open and Zack stopped his actions.
I felt my cheeks heat up.
♠ ♠ ♠
John's quite silent and apparently Julie noticed his weird attitude, it kinda looked like jealousy :D

Enjoy :D I hope this chapter quite fun and I'll try to make the next chapter more fun :)

Any comments or subscription? :))