Status: Active

It Should've Been Me Instead Of Him

"I can tell he loves you so much."

Julie.

As we got inside the night club, I felt weird. There was so many drunk people who I was scared of the most. I hadn't even gotten myself to a club yet to be honest and it was my first time. I could just link my hand with Zack as we walked through the crowd.

"Hey Stella!" He suddenly shouted and waved his hand up. My eyes focused to where he was looking at and there was a pretty brunette girl with headphones. It was Stella. She grinned widely before removing her headphones then walked towards us. "She's a DJ here." Zack turned at me, smiling.

God, she was cool and I was just nothing to be compared with her. "Hey Zack!" She greeted him cheerfully and never broke the eye contact with him. My jealousy was back and kinda increased when I saw her suddenly hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek. He looked surprised but hugging her back for awhile. Soon he pulled away and looked at me worriedly. I avoided to meet his gaze and just pouted but faking a smile once Stella gave me a friendly hug, "Hey Julie, nice to meet you again here." Finally, she realized there was me. "I'm kinda surprised you guys want to visit me again."

"Well, she's the one who wants to meet you again." Zack said as we got a table at the corner of the club, pointing his eyes at me. I smacked him on the arm and just rolled my eyes in response. He chuckled lightly. "That's right, isn't it?"

"Is there something important you wanna talk to me about?" She raised an eyebrow, smiling still.

"Well, this is such a girl time and I gotta go." Zack said, grinning goofily as he ran his fingers through his hair. He then gave me a loving kiss on the lips, gently but a bit passionate. I kissed him back for awhile before he pulled away and reached my ear, whispering softly. "Don't do something crazy, okay?"

I rolled my eyes, "I've told you, I just wanna get to know her more." I replied, as low as it couldn't be heard by Stella
.

"Well, I just wanna say; throw your jealousy away. It has no good." He teased.

"I'm not jealous."

"You are." He said simply, poking my nose before turning at Stella. "So, is Halvo here?"

"Yeah, he's with Belle at the bar table." With that, Zack left the two of us alone. "I can tell he loves you so much."

"Really? I'm not sure." I chuckled, trying not to look serious, though. But I actually meant that sentence which came out of my mouth. "I actually just wanna know how long you and Zack have made friends, you just look so close." It was quite frankly.

"We were just high school friends." She shrugged. "But he was a good boy. With that, we became best friends."

I asked how much she knew about my boy and it was like she knew everything about him. I wasn't a jealousy type of girlfriend but when she appeared into our live, I felt different. Although, they said they were just old friends.

In the middle of our conversation, suddenly my phone rang. I excused myself to pick it up. "Hello?" I didn't look at the caller ID.

"Hey Julie, where are you now?" Obviously, it was Luna.

"I'm at the night club in the outskirts of town. What's up? It seems like you worried about me so much." I laughed.

"Um nothing, it’s just John who wants to make sure that you’re alright..” John? I wondered what he had told Luna. He was being sucks lately and it annoyed me.

"John?! Just tell him that I'm fine and he doesn't need to care about me!" I spat.

"Yeah, but.." I didn't let her talk any longer because I hung up soon.

I sighed. Was I too loud? I reminded myself to just forget about him. I had Zack. Yeah, I had Zack. "You alright?" Stella snapped me out of my thoughts and I just nodded my head, smiling weakly. "You look so upset, what's up? There's nothing to worry about. You know this place is made for having fun."

"Yeah, I know."

"Want something to drink?"

"I don't drink alcohol. The last one was just-" I shrugged.

"Oh come on, just a glass of vodka to soothe you." I hadn't replied yet but she had called the waitress. "Two glass of vodka, please." As we waited for the waitress come back to our table, we had a little chat and she took out cigarettes of her pocket all of a sudden. "This can make you better, either. But you'll better drink the vodka afterwards." She lit up a cigarette then gave it to me. I was in doubt for awhile but she smiled, making sure. I smoked the cigarettes and immediately took a sip on my vodka once the waitress came with it. "Feel better?"

It felt good in my throat so I nodded my head. "I need some more, please."

*****


My head and my eyes were heavy. I couldn't walk properly but I needed to go to the toilet. I trudged towards the toilet all alone and suddenly bumped into someone. "S-sorry," was all I could manage.

"Julie?"

How could this random guy know my name?
♠ ♠ ♠
I had plenty of inspirations lately so I could be done with this chapter faster than before! :)
But sorry this chapter is kinda short. Hope you still like this.
Guess who's the random guy? :p
I need comment please! :3