Status: Maybe?

Carter

Greensburg was just as the name implied - an old country town sprouting with greens. It was a sleepy place, where the folk were content living off the fat of the land and working in their twenty-odd acre plots. Even if the sun was boiling, and the skies were cloudless. Even if frost was nipping the buds of autumn harvest. No one minded much, it seemed, except for me.

Bailey Carter had lived her whole life in the serene country town of Greensburg, New Hampshire. A country girl by blood, the sixteen year old spent her mornings studying arithmatic and literature in the village's one schoolhouse, and the afternoon plowing the fields and harvesting crops at her grandparent's farm. Next door from their home lived Tucker, a cute blond with ringlet curls and a tan, muscular physique. He was her best friend, and "hubby" as of preschool.

Her life rarely strayed from the path, and whenever she did she was always forced back on it; bound to the lifestyle of a farmer's grand-daughter.

But then the Knightly's moved in, a family raised in central Boston, Massachusetts, and was asked to babysit their daughter Sophia. And that was the day she met the dark, narrow-minded Nathaniel, a boy whose knowledge and heart barely broke his city's boundaries.