Status: Up and Running

Dear Diary,

October 8, 2011 Saturday, 2:45pm

Dear Diary,

Today, I searched for my old Disneymania 4 CD. Of course, it was at bottom of the stack that I keep in my desk.

Figures.

So here I am now, singing along like nobody's business.

Tomorrow, I'm going to be going upstate, to visit my mom's boyfriend, long weekend and all that.

But the thing is, when we go, it's usually my mom, me, my uncle, and my aunt.

This time, it's just my mom and me.

Now...I'm incredibly concerned about what would happen if me and her were an enclosed space for six hours.

I'd probably kill myself.

And to top it all off, we're leaving in the early morning and probably coming back late at night.

How the frick is she supposed to drive 12 hours. She's going to be so freaking tired it's not even funny.

AND SHE ALSO SAID THAT SHE'D BE STAYING HOME MONDAY.

RUIN MY PLANS WHY DON'T YOU.

Although, I'm not quite sure that he was serious...

I guess I'll just see on Monday.

Half of me wants to believe that all we're going to is watch movies and argue over whether to watch A Walk To Remember or to watch some war movie.

The other half believes that we're going to eventually start doing stuff.

I'm not going into graphic detail because I rated this PG and what we might do wouldn't really be considered PG.

That's also why I haven't full out cursed..

Yet.

I must admit, I am a curser. I'm trying not to be but it's hard when cursing relieves a lot of stress that might have accumulated within my brain.

If I do have the urge to curse, I shall put in the short description:

WARNING: EXTREME CURSING IN THIS . IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE EYES, PLEASE SKIP. IT WILL PROBABLY BE FILLED WITH EXTREME MEANESS AND I'M USUALLY NOT THAT MEAN. UNLESS SOMEONE DESERVES IT.

So yeah, you'll know when it's coming.

Well so far, I've only finished one Halloweentown movie.

Got 3 more to go!

Bye reader!