In the Eyes of Strangers

Your Biggest Mistake

After our trip to the gym, I felt a little better. I dropped Shane off at Jay’s before heading home to take a well needed shower. After my shower, I changed into my men’s basketball shorts and a Hollywood Undead tee shirt. Before curling up on the couch, I went over and put in season one of Supernatural in. As I got all comfy on the couch there was a knock on the door.

“It’s open!” I yelled from the couch. The door opened to reveal Shane and George walking in. I just let out a groan; I had a feeling what the visitation was about. She told George what Dylan did to me. “There will be no mention of a certain Mexican in this household.”

“Fair enough.” George said as he flopped down next to me; pulling Shane into his lap.

“And no making out you too.” I sternly told them. George was about to open his mouth up to make a snide remark but was interrupted by my Blackberry going off. I groaned as I reached for it and saw that Jeff was calling. “Yes my favorite pain in the ass?” He just laughed on the other end.

“Are you really going to let the love of your life take his girlfriend on tour with ya?” He asked sounding serious. My other hand balled up into a fist as I felt my blood begin to boil.

“I told him no, multiple times.” I explained. “Who said she was allowed?”

“She called me up a couple minutes ago saying you gave her the ok.” He explained. I just growled, causing Shane and George’s full attention.

“Jeff, I’m gonna have to call you back later.” I said before quickly hanging up. I got off the couch before storming into my room; stripped out of my current clothing.

“What the bloody hell is going on?” Shane asked as she followed me.

“The fucking slut told Jeff I gave her the fucking ok to come on tour.” I yelled as I threw on a bra followed by a black tank. “This isn’t me being the jealous ex-girlfriend.” I began to explain as I pulled my shorts on. “She’s fucking up my job.”

“You’re not going over to his apartment are you?” She yelled. “You could lose your job.”

“At this point, beating the bitch again would be worth it.” I muttered as I slipped on my flip flops.

“Again?” She asked, clearly confused. “So you kicked her ass before?”

“Yea, in Germany.” I replied as I pushed passed her and out the door. I was risking my job, but at this point I didn’t give two fucks…
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this wasn't all that amazing. and don't worry Charlie and Dylan's drama is going to disappear soon.