In the Eyes of Strangers

Top of the World

While Shane and George were off doing whatever, the guys and I were out at a bar. Everyone was having a good ol’ time; everyone but Dylan. I sighed a little before walking over and taking a seat next to him. He looked up at me with his brown eyes before glancing down at his empty drink.

“You’re going to talk to me or just going to painfully look at your empty glass?” I asked, breaking the silence between us. “Dylan, you can talk to me about anything.” He just sighed, which made me sigh. “Dylan Peter Alvarez, just talk to me please.”

“She broke up with me.” He said with his voice cracking. “She said she couldn’t deal with the whole band thing anymore.”

“I’m sorry babe.” I said as I soothingly rubbed his back. A smile crept onto my face as an idea popped into my head. “Come on, let’s get out of this bar and stop watching the guys rip people off in pool.” I grabbed his hand before dragging him out of the bar and into the streets of Miami.

“Mami, where the fuck are we goin’? He asked as we walked the streets of South Beach.

“Dylan, we’re in Miami; the city is ours for the taking.” I smirked before dragging him into the first dance club that came into sight.

We got into the club and Bass Down Low was blaring. I smiled before grabbing Dylan hand; guiding him out onto the dance floor. His hands rested on my lips as they swayed to the music; grinding up against him as he pulled me closer to him. I felt his hot breath on my neck, causing me to bite onto my lower lip. He whipped me around and looked straight into my eyes. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down until our lips crashed onto each other. He wrapped his arms around my waist; pulling me closer to him. His hands then wandered down to my ass, squeezing it alittle bit. I just smiled into the kiss before pulling apart. He grabbed my hand before guiding me off the dance floor and into the bathrooms; just as Top of the World started playing.

He pushed me up against the wall in the hallway; pinning my hands above my head as he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back just as rough, wanting it just as much as he did. His lips moved from mine and towards my neck. A loud moan escaped my lips as he bit down onto my neck, sucking it slightly. He took his hands and moved them down my side before grabbing onto my ass; lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

“I’ve missed you so much.” He breathlessly said.

“Shut up and fuck me.” I smirked before grabbing crashing our lips together once more…
♠ ♠ ♠
a) yes there is finally no more drama
and
b) I was too lazy to write out the scene. sorry, you guys have vivid imaginations; use them lmao

I'm evil I know!