In the Eyes of Strangers

Case of the Ex

As they goofed off at the photoshoot, I sat back playing Tap Tap Revenge on my phone while Jeff droned on and on about their upcoming tour to promote their new cd American Tragedy.

“You’re acting like this is my first tour with the guys.” I chuckled as I gave him my full attention.

“This is your first tour with them since your accident in Germany with that fan.” He pointed out. “The record label nearly fired you.”

“The bitch punched me first.” I pointed out. “Besides the bitch was 21 years old and getting in my face about me dating her man. These fucking fans are getting crazy.” He just rolled his eyes before going back to his Blackberry. I just sighed to myself before going back to playing Tap Tap Revenge.

“Hey Charlie.” A voice called out. I looked up and saw Julia, HU’s PR and also Jay’s girlfriend, standing there. “Who’s the chick goofing off with Dylan and Jay?” I looked up and saw Shane still messing with the guys.

“Their photographer.” I replied before focusing on my phone.

“They seem all buddy-buddy.” She noted before sitting next to me.

“She was my college roommate and their live shot photographer before she suddenly left.” I explained. She still looked unsure of her. “Dude, you don’t have to worry about Jay. If Shane’s going to go after any Undead dick, it would be George’s.” She just chuckled as she continued to watch everyone having fun on the set.

“So how do you know her?” Julia asked.

“She was my college roommate.” I replied. “She was with me when I first met the guys, way before Hollywood Undead was even put together. They had another band or something.” I explained.

“If she was close with everyone, including you, why did she leave?” I just sighed before biting onto my lip ring.

“I’ve been asking myself that same question. So has George.” I told her.

“But George had Asia.” She pointed out.

“Shane will always be the love of George’s life.” I told her. “Sure he has Asia and Ava but deep down Shane will ALWAYS have his heart. He’s just afraid to admit that.”

“Just like you’re afraid to admit you still have feelings for Dylan?” She asked with a smirk on her lips.

“What Dylan and I had in the past is over with. I’m happy enough that we can remain friends.” I told her. “I’m not looking for anything anymore.” She just rolled her eyes before walking over to her boyfriend.

“When are you going to stop kidding yourself?” Jeff asked as he looked up from his Blackberry.

“Shut the fuck up Jeff, no one asked you shit.” I muttered before getting up and walking outside for fresh air…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?