Status: a c t i v e and de bezt story.

Little Unknown

Quatre

Noah got to school with straight jeans and a white open shirt, taking the last drag of his Marlboro before throwing it down to the ground, he got himself set heading inside the school looking around at everything. His friends were waving at him but Noah just kept walking passing them. He didn’t want to be bothered right now by anyone or anything.

Without thinking he knew everything was getting even more complicated, Noah knew everything in his life wasn’t right but it didn’t bother him. As he started feeling better after keeping his distance, he decided to go back to his friends.They looked at him in confusing but it seemed they understood and didn't interact with him very much.

Today felt different for him, he was expecting someone or something to happen, maybe. But he wasn’t sure, his friends noticed the lost look in his eyes. They had always been there for Noah when he needed it but something felt different today in school. Everyone knew it did, even he did.

Walking to class throwing his hair back, he bumps into his teacher as she looks at him, she nods in approval patting his shoulder. Noah sighed looking at her while she walked away. He hated bumping into people. It just made it more awkward for him to have a conversation with that person than what everything already is with strangers.

He rubbed his hands down his face walking into class, the teacher pointing at an empty seat. Noah sits down his eyes roaming the classroom staring at everybody. He looked up sitting back on the chair. He was upset or confused but he knew he was just a lost cause. Class had started and the feeling he had about someone coming wasn’t going away. Whatever comes- it best be good for Noah.