‹ Prequel: Tell the Truth
Status: Do not leave me! Im so close to getting to another update

Tell Me Lies

See you Soon/Don't Do This

"Embry!" I scream, stomping down Emily's wooden steps, angrily with a pile of shaved ice on top of my head. I almost slip on the last one but regain my balance as I stomp louder into the kitchen. With just a towel wrapped around my body, I shiver into the kitchen, glaring at every spot there was in there.

"Embry!" I hear a slight chuckle behind me, I spin around fast clenching my fist in the air, "oh!"

My fist falls down and I tighten the towel around me with reddened cheeks, "Hey Paul," I greet, facing Paul. I have the urge to pull my towel down a bit lower.

"Esther." Paul greet, smiling a bit, I smile back and nod.

"So, uhh, where's Rose?" My voice sounds a bit too happy when Rose slips out of it. So instead of telling Paul about the Rose he didn't know about, I figured It was best to just not interfere.

"She's at home, you know, cleaning or cooking." For no one I think, but pulling on a smile and nodding. Paul's smile fades a bit and he looks at me, cautiously. Everybody just thinks I'm a bomb waiting to explode.

"Listen, Esther," Paul starts, rubbing the back of his neck, "The other night, I'm sorry, I just couldn't cheat on Rose like that, not after we've gone through so much, I mean she's-"

"You're Fiance, I know." I mumble, holding back the pain in my voice. Paul looks at me with the same facial expression, feeling the pain I tried my best to cover.

"You know."

His voice wasn't in a questioning manor, it sounded a bit more disappointed than confused or shocked.

"Of course I do." I snap, then send him an apologetic glance, hoping I didn't blow the tiny speck of chance I had with him. With our eyes meeting, I can feel the emotion fall off of Paul's face, it was blank, as opaque as a window.

The room goes silent, and I shift my eyes off of him, preparing for an escape.

"Oh, well, that's good," Paul stops, noticing my confusion, "I mean less drama right?"

So that's what I am to you now, Paul? Drama?! I wanted to start but that would've defended his answer really quick.

"Yea," I start lowly, "Less drama." It's quiet for a while and a sloppy chunk of thawed ice slips off my head, "Anyways." I start, "I'm trying to find Embry, he doesn't hide behind the couch anymore."

The feeling of being left out of this family now kicks in when I realize Embry's usual hiding spot isn't his usual hiding spot anymore.

"Oh, yea, he hides in the coat closet now." I look at his big smile as he laughs at the image he is seeing, me. I smile softly back at him, forgetting the last time I've ever saw him smile like that, so real.

Then I hear a door open, and slam instantly.

"Hey!" Embry sprints out and glares at Paul, "NO fair!" Then disappears, and I laugh a bit.

"Thanks, Paul." My bare feet slap out of the kitchen and I bump into Seth smiling a bit.

"Seth, I'm looking for Embry," I trail on, looking at his bare chest, now so beautifully built, so tanned and-

"Did you check the closet?" My confused face appears and Seth notices, "Embry hides in the closet now."

I can feel my face redden as I noticed that I was actually checking him out.

"H-He left there." My emotions regain them self and I slightly smile at him. Seth, he's so grown and so different now, I just can't tell what or why.

"The bathtub?" He offers, I remember why he does, thinking about all of the times Embry has hid there and gotten showered on when no one knew he was there.

"Just got out of there." Seth laugh a bit and looks at my body. That's when I notice the slight hunger in his eyes, was he....Checking me out?

"I," Seth pauses, taking a slow time looking at my body, "Can tell." With a confident smirk, It was ruined with Paul meeting up with us again.

"So Esther," Paul starts, eying Seth, no, glaring at Seth, "Rose was wondering if you wanted to have dinner some time?" I smile a bit and shake my head.

"Sorry, I can't, Emily called dibs on making all of the meals for me this week." My smile is kind of sad but I shrug.

"Next week then?" My heart drops when he asks that. I forgot he doesn't know. How could I forget?! Tears feel like their forming, but I smile a bit.

"uhhh." I pause, biting my lip a bit, "Mmhhmm, Yea, that could work." I couldn't look into his eyes when I lied just like that.

"Okay, cool, I'll see you later then." Paul smiles wider and I can see the love in his eyes, still for me, the look Lucas gives me. I can't believe I'll break him again.

"Yea, yes you will." I smile wider, reaching out to touch his arm as a goodbye, and Paul turns to start to leave. My stomach feels Topsy turvy as I think about Paul thinking we'll see each other next week.

"Uhh Paul?" I start, Paul turns around and slightly smiles at me.

"Yea?" His voice is warm and very calm, something I rarely remember in him.

"I'll see you sooner than you think." My voice was soft and to him it was just a sooner than you think, but to me it was I promise to see you again.

"I hope so." He turns his back again and walks out, Seth meets eyes with me and looks away quickly before he could give me a hint to what he was feeling right now

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[---]This was supposed to be another chapter but what the hell, I love you guys[---]

"You didn't tell Paul?" Seth asks, swiping off the shaved ice from my hair. The towel was still wrapped tightly around my body, and I quit on finding out where Embry was a long time ago, instead, Seth came into the guest room, currently my temporary room, and helped me clean up.

"I never had the chance to Rose, like, never leaves the house." Everybody, except Paul found out about me only being here for a week. Their sad, but they understand that I'll be here more often now that I finally escaped once. They know I'll be back.

"You have to tell him soon, or he'll think you left him again." I place my hands on the dresser in front of us and let my head down, taking in a deep breath, I turn my head to look at him.

"I know."

Seth can feel the emotional stress I was having and tosses me a sympathy look, then walks up to me and leans down to kiss the top of me head, lingering there. He pushes back as soon as he realizes that he's lingering.

The awkward moment fills the room and I grab a brush to occupy myself. It's silent and i can feel the chilly weather kick in and pass my damp skin.

"I can't believe you're leaving, again." Seth says, in a tone that makes me feel super guilty for leaving.

"I can't either, I missed this place so much, I don't want to leave." I look into this room, sad memories filled my mind and happier ones shine over them. This room; these walls, have been through a ton of things, heard the secrets, watched the break downs, smelt the junk food, I can't remember when the last time was when I felt at home.

I truly will miss this place.

"I don't want you to leave either." Seth meets eyes with me through the mirror, intensely as I brush my cold locks. I feel the awkwardness grow a bit more so much that I have the urge to fake a cough.

"Esther,"

Oh no, confession time.

"Seth." I say back, placing the brush down, still giving into our eye contact. Seth is madly serious and I can see that he's battling on what to say.

"Esther, please," Seth starts, then lets our tightly close eye contact go, "you can't leave me."

No, not now, not two days before I have to leave, please, Seth, just do it on Friday!

"I have to-"

"I don't care what you have to do, I need you to stay, and I know you want to stay too." Seth pauses and slides a strand of hair off my face to behind my ear, "You can't leave me heartbroken like that, again."

That's when I caught that look through the mirror, the look Lucas gives me, the look that Paul still has for me, Seth is giving me the same look. No, this can't be happening.

This can't be possible, either.

"Seth, I'm Paul's imprint." I weakly respond, hoping he doesn't blast out and say so is he. A moment later I look at him through the mirror again, seeing that it bugged him a bit for saying it.

"I don't care, and obviously he doesn't either, look where he's at, Esther." Seth's voice was a bit louder, he was seriously doing a confession time right now, and I couldn't stop him, even if I wanted him to, he was going to regret saying somethings, he was going to hurt me.

"Engaged, he moved on. Look at you, you left to be with him and when he saw you, he still didn't want to leave Rose, even after you came back for him." My stomach drops when he speaks the truth, I face away from the mirror and bite my lip as a distraction, holding back the tears.

His large hand cups my shoulder, but I shrug it away.

"Don't-"

"Esther, you loved me, before I broke up with you, we almost had sex, almost broke that promise for your true love, and I know you still care about me like that, still lov-"

I made a noise that cut him off, love?

"Don't do this, Seth." With my body now facing his I look up at him, pleading that he doesn't say anymore. But he doesn't stop with the confession.

"You know I still love you, you know I never stopped, I never moved on, because I still love you." Seth steps closer to me and I figure if I don't move back, he'll want to do something. So I take my feet back, bumping into the dresser.

"I never hit you, I always protected you, I never moved on without you, just look at me, Esther. I never will-"

"Until you find an imprint," i cut him off, making it seem that he probably didn't imprint on me too. hopefully he thinks that too.

"I'm not looking for one, I only want you," His voice is soft and he meets our eyes, stepping closer. this time i don't have the urge to leave, I don't have that moment of awkwardness and try leaving. Because I see it, the love he has for me, the spark in his eyes. His large hand cups my face and he slowly lowers his face, but i look away.

"Seth." I try my hardest to break whatever is going on and lean away.

"Esther, tell me that you never loved me, never thought about being married to me, having kids with me, tell me that you don't have any feelings for me right now, and mean it."

say it Esther, and he'll stop, I don't love you, Seth easy right?

My bottom lip shakes and I try my best to avoid tears when I realize that I can't say it and not mean it, because he is right.

"Don't do this to me Seth." I whisper, avoiding his eyes. One wrong move and I could be with Seth again, never wanting to leave. Or leaving with a huge regret.

"I have to, Esther, I need you to understand that those feelings for me, aren't just your past love, it's still there. I need you to know, to remember what it's like to be with me, again."

Wait, did he just say?

"Wha-"

Seth kisses me, I mean, full on kisses me with all of the feelings he bottled up since i left to now, and it just spills across our lips. this kiss isn't the same as our passed kiss. It's not the same as Lucas' or Paul's, it never will be the same.

"Seth, stop-" I broke away, making sure that he would understand tha-

He kisses me again, shutting me up, this time blocking away any thoughts about anything else but our past relationship. My arms wrap around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist, lifting my up to the dresser, my bare legs wrap around his torso as our lips stick together closely.

This is different

[RATED ABOVE AND BEYOND Pg-13!!] [READ BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE BUT FOR VIRGIN EYES KEEP READING UNTIL I SAY NOT TO!]
~~Special edited~~
Our lips tangle each others and I excitedly gave in, missing the feeling of Seth. without thinking of anything, both Seth and I slipped into bed and became one for the first time
~~~STOP READING~~~~
[-------------------------------------------------------]

My hands loosen from his neck as I run my fingertips up and down his chest, giving into the tongue he wanted for both of us. After moments of us exploring each others mouth I tug onto the hem of Seth's shirt, giving the hint to Seth that I wanted it off.

with no hesitation, my hands slip under his shirt and I roll it up to his neck, parting our lips for a second until it's off and reconnecting again.

Now my hands hungrily rub onto his skin, feeling the warmth that I craved and needed, with that My hands go down his abs, every ripple feeling like I'm touching a mountain. Then the get lower, slipping my hand in his pants to find his Jr, poking a bit in excitement.

Our lips part as Seth slips out an excited moan as my fingers wrap around him stroking lightly. Seth moans a bit louder and I slap my lips on his before anybody could hear him.

Our tongues tango again and I stroke a bit harder making Seth roam his hands lower on me too, pressing me slower to him as I unwrap my legs, giving him and entrance for his hands.

Seth's warm hand lands on my knee trailing higher to my thigh. Seth doesn't get closer to me he.stops once I stroked harder feeling him shake with pleasure. Out lips part once I felt Seth moan into My mouth. I slip My hand out.of.his pants And hungrily unbutton his pants making Sure.they were fully down once i pull his member out of his boxers.

Seth eyes my towled body before quickly taking it off, even though I wasn't a virgin it still made me feel self conscious when he looks at my naked body. Seth has no warning when he kneels down And picks me up, throwing me onto the bed, with legs spread and Seth ready, he was in me faster than I would've imagined.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I've probably overreacted with he over and beyond rated, but haha, here. Please comment what you think and please know that I wasn't just tossing a small bone to you guys with the preview, I just didn't want you guys to hate me for not putting anything up there. Love, Idalis.