‹ Prequel: Tell the Truth
Status: Do not leave me! Im so close to getting to another update

Tell Me Lies

Named After Esther

Flight 269 to Port Angeles the intercom announced through the airport, my legs stand me up and I turn my neck to spot Niko, still at the metal detectors, watching me until I step into the plane.

I bring my hand to my lips, kiss it and blow it to Niko, then wave to him goodbye before, I pick up my small duffel bag carry-on, and walk to the line to Washington.

This is it, I think, I'm going to leave, see Paul, My family.

Butterflies ignite through my body as I hand the lady, in her navy uniform, my ticket with a huge smile.

"Have a safe flight," she tells me with the same smile, though her's was fake, it still brought me some happiness.

"Thank you, have a wonderful day." I treat her to her same kindness and walk into the attached hall that trails to the plane. I hear a faint 'Have a safe flight' by the same lady and, see little kids holing hands with their mothers with freight.

"Esther!" my legs stopped and halted the line behind me as I heard that voice.

So close, so close. I bite my lip as continue to walk into the hall. You're just imagining this.

The voice of the lady starts to say, "Sir, you need a ticket-"

"Please, don't do this Esther," Lucas holds onto my arm as I hear the lady call out for security. His warm arm, comforts me and my body aches for his warmth around me, for him to be with me again, but I stay still.

"I have to do this," I whisper, mostly to myself. My heart drops low and I turn to look into his eyes. The sorrow through them hits me even harder than telling him I had to go.

I can't leave him like this. My hand touches his arm as i look at him in the eyes again. then realization hits me. He knew what he was going to do, he knew he would come over her and bring me back..he knew all along.

I glare at him and pull my hand back away from him, Lucas notices it and narrows his eyes.
"You aren't going to stop me," my voice was harsh, as I try to take my arm back.

"Yes I am," This time Lucas' voice was harsh, as he grips my arms tighter, making new bruises on my arm.

"No you aren't, believe it or not, I'm going to leave you," my voice a bit louder as I look at him differently, the pain shoots through me and I eye the arm he was currently grabbing.

"sir," A deeper voice yells, I look to find a couple of buff guards jogging to us.

"You can't stop me," I say, glaring at him "You can't use your powers, babe," I mock looking at his black eyes, "Humans win this time." I whisper, before yanking my arm away from him and walked further into the hall, before turning back to wave at him.

"See you in a week." calling out to him, I turn back around, facing the flight attendant.

"Here is an ice pack, on the house." the flight attendant kindly says, blocking away the calls out for me from Lucas. I smile at her, and place the relaxing cold on my bruise. taking a deep breath, my shoulders felt lighter, and I knew that I was free for the week.

"Thank you, so much." my hand reaches out to her, and I touch her shoulder before finding my seat towards the window, right next to a little boy, with black hair and tan complexion.

His toothy grin brought up my emotions, having a kid was one of my wishes onto my future with Lucas. Now with all of this going on, it's best to not have a kid, at all.

"Can you color with me?" the kid asks, handing me one of his three crayons and smiles at me.

"Yes I will," he places the color book between our legs and begins to color. With my yellow crayon I began to color the eyes of the teddy bear.

'Ladies and gentlemen, we will begin our flight, the pilot has turned on the seat belt light, will you please get seated and do so."

Leaning towards the kid I helped him click on his seat belt and clicked on mine.

"What's your name?" the kid asks as we start our trip. The plane starts running and my stomach tingles at the feeling.

"Esther," I smile at him, gripping a bit onto the arm rest when we launch to the sky.

"Like the name that scary guy was yelling?" I look at him shocked, and nod. I wished nobody hear all of that.

"Was he yelling at you?" the kid asks again, giving me a big eyed look. I nod again and smile a bit to him.

"What's your name?" my question seemed to give the kid a big smile.

"Estro." he smiles at me " I was named after a girl names Esther, like you, but she died."
I nod in understatement as he smiled proudly. I would love to have a reason for my name.

"How old are you?" Estro seemed to be thinking about his age, and I smile at him, how cute.

"I'm six," Estro puts up a full hand and two fingers, noticing he put up seven, I pulled down one of his fingers and nod.

"Where are your parents?" Clicking off his belt when the light flickers off, I start to color the Teddy bear again. Estro, grabs his green crayon and colors it's fur before smiling at it.

"My mommy's at home, probably cooking for my family. and my daddy is at work." I stare at him shocked.

"You're here alone?" He nods his head and smiles at me.

"Not really, I have you." Estro states obviously, and giggles as i roll my eyes. "Mommy made sure I had somebody watch me so I don't get lost."

"If I were your age, I would be really scared." I whisper, and continue to color.

Attention passengers, the wireless and phone service is up, please enjoy your flight

With that said, I grab the available phone infront of us, and swipe the emergency credit card Niko got me from the phone, then began dialing Emily's number.

My stomach flew with butterlies as I excitedly waited for the phone to go to ringing tone. One ring, i rested my hand on my face, two rings my legs begun to shake, and on the third ring I gave up-

"Hello?" I gave myself a revive before I could give her an answer back. it's really Emily.

"Heloo?" Emily asks again.

"Emily, is that you?" I ask, trying to not cry, but my eyes get the best of me.

"Yes this is Emil-oh my goodness...." Emily's voice trails off and i hear voices then faint footsteps. "Esther? is that you?" I choked on a sob before I nod a bit, not noticing she couldn't see me.

"Yes," I sob out, wiping my tears before, "I miss you so much," I wipe my eyes with my sweater sleeve then face back to the phone.

"I do too," I can hear Emily sob a bit out. "What's going on over there?"

"I left Lucas, I'm on a flight to Port Angeles right now." I say, excitedly, hoping for a great response from her.

"whoa, what? Esther, is he going to come after you?" Emily's voice was worried, and shook with panic.

"No, I made sure he left me alone, but i need you right now Emily," my voice clearly hinting of beg.

"What do you need?"

"I'm landing to Port Angeles in thirty minutes,"

"Don't have to ask, I'm already here, my son is on that plane,"

"Son?" I ask in awe.

"Yes, two years old, and extremely grown for his age, also very smart," My eyes scan the heads of many in front of me.

"I need to find him now."

"His name is Estro, and has the same eyes as Sam," My eyes open wider as I look to my left, finding the little Estro and his familiar eyes.

"No way," my voice failing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
three days in a row, how am I doing yo uguys?