Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Five.

I awoke to someone poking my side. I swatted at their hands, turning away from them. I was definitely not a morning person.

"Ads, get up, we have school soon, silly bird." Matt whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I turned my face toward him and smiled.

"Come on, let's get yeh home so yeh can get ready." He smiled, moving away to allow me to get up. I noticed he was already dressed as I sat up and stretched. My shirt rode up some and I smirked as I saw him looking. His face flushed red as he turned away to get shoes on.

I got off his bed and pulled one of his hoodies on before following him downstairs and out the front door. I slyly slid my hand into his so our fingers were intertwined. I looked up to see him smiling small but still looking ahead as we walked. My mom's car wasn't in our driveway, so I assumed she already left for work.

I lead Matt inside the house, up to my room, before gathering all the things I would need and clothes. I walked into the bathroom and showered then got ready as quick as I could.

I walked out in one of Matt's sweaters he left at my house and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. I slipped on a plain black pair of TOMs. My hair was done as usual, straightened with my bangs swept to the side. I did my make up simple, just eyeliner and mascara.

The simple appearance still got a smile out of Matt, though. He got up off my bed and pulled me into a hug. I shook my head, hugging him back before he hear a loud noise coming form downstairs.

"Yeh wanker, don't break her shit!" Oli yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and enterwined my hand with matt's before pulling him downstairs. All the guys looked at us and a loud chorus of "aws" erupted in the room.

Just to make things interesting, I pulled Matts face down to mine and gave him a small kiss. Matt pulled me close and deepened the kiss before I could pull away. The boys wolf whistled and cheered us on.

I finally pulled away, blushing at our antics. The guys wouldn't let that go for weeks. Matt took my hand again, pushing all the guys out the door. We all piled into Oli's car, who would be driving us to school today. He sped off, blasting some band I've never heard of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch, I sat down at our usual table, seeing that Lee and Vegan were the only ones there at the moment. I smiled at them both and gave them a small wave before looking around the cafeteria for any of the other guys.

All of a sudden, someone jumped onto the table, yelling for everyone's attention. I jumped, looking up to see Matt smiling down at me. Everyone in the cafeteria was quiet, like he asked for. He held out his hand, beckoning me to join him on the table. Oli took a seat beside Vegan, staring at me with a wide smirk on his face.

I cautiously took Matt's hand, letting him help pull me up onto the table. My face was probably as red as a tomato right now as I stared at Matt so I wouldn't get any more nervous.

"So, there's this girl I like." Matt spoke to the cafeteria, smiling big. "And she's very interestin'. We've know each other for about a month now and I want nothing more than to be with her."

He turned toward me, taking my hands in his. My heart sped up as his smile got bigger.

"Ads, yeh that girl. Will yeh be meh girlfriend?" The nervousness was written all over both our faces, but his smile never left. Slowly, I smiled, pulling his face to mine to kiss him. After I pulled away, I nodded enthusiastically, making the whole cafeteria erupt in noises of approval.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh, look at that.
(: