Status: Active

Enchanted Ones

Her name was Elizabeth Sanchez

1997

“Mom! Have you seen Zoey’s baby bag!” yelled a female voice from far away.

A woman in her mid 40’s with short dark brown hair in a floral shirt with simple black pants, and black flats sat on a couch flipping through a magazine. She rolled her eyes and continued to flip through the magazine.

“On the parlor table dear.” she yelled out in a fake cherry voice.

“Where? Oh got it! Thank you!” Yelled the voice.

“Not a problem dear.” she yelled back.

“If only you knew how to pack early we wouldn’t be in this mess now would we.” she mumbled.

“What was that?” called the voice.

“Nothing dear.”

“Patricia, if you wouldn’t mind getting up your candy apple butt and help maybe we wouldn’t take so long and you wouldn’t have to complain.” said a woman in her mid 40s with shoulder length blonde hair appearing by the threshold of the living room.

“Why I’m already packed, Ann.” said Patricia sarcastically. Ann rolled her eyes and walked away from her best friend.

A cascade of footsteps was heard followed by children laugher. A little boy with a football in his hand ran past the living room.

“Adam dear don’t run in the house.”

“Sorry grandma.” said a little blonde boy with clear nice eyes.

“Oh come here and give your grandmother a hug.” said Patricia. She had such a soft spot for her eldest grandchild and the only male in the family. The boy clumsy ran forward and threw himself in his grandmothers arms.

“Aw!” she said hugging Adam tightly.

“Now go play outside on the front lawn, but don’t go past the front lawn for any reason and you have to take your sister Sasha with you.”

“Really grandma?” asked Adam excitedly.
“Yes now go.” She said patting his butt.

“Thanks grandma.” he said running away.

“C’mon Sasha!” yelled Adam. A tall very petite girl with long dark brown hair tied up in a pony tail and dark brown eyes ran past the living room.

“Thank you, grandma.” said the little girl.

“Your welcome Sasha.”

A woman in her late twenties with dark jet black hair opened the front door of the manor she smiled as Adam rushed past her. She gently patted his blonde head.

“Hi auntie Adrian.”

“Hi.” She said watching him run away. She looked at him and her eyes soften then she shook her head ‘no its better this way.’ she thought.

She held the door open for Sasha who zoomed past her trying to keep up with her brother.

“Hi auntie Adrian.” Adrian softly patted her head as well.

“Hi sweetie.” she said closing the door after the two.

“I wanna go! I wanna go!” yelled a little voice followed by a little pitter patter of foot stomps.

“No Helen dear, you stay here with your other sisters.” Helen crossed her arms over her chest, pouted, and stomped her foot.

“Grandma! I want to play!” yelled Helen jumping up and down. Her brown slightly red hair bouncing with her seeing as it was strewn all over the place obviously not combed at all.

“Aw.” Adrian said and rubbing Helen’s little head. Helen wrapped her little arms around her aunts leg.

“Helen dear, your too little to play with the big kids.”

“But grandma… I’m 5 years old.” said Helen sticking out her palm to emphasizes how old she is.

“But your still too little dear.” Patricia said.

“Its not fair! I hate playing with Ariel and Zoey!” Helen wine.

“Helen those are your little sisters.” scolded her grandmother.

“But Ariel only plays with blocks and Zoey on makes baby noises!” Helen complained. Adrian laughed.

“I’m too little to play with Adam and Sasha but to big to play with Ariel and Zoey.” cried Helen.

“Oh Helen dear, don’t squint your going to get lines around your eyes.” Patricia said placing her magazine down.

“Wrinkles at 5?” Adrian questioned Patricia.

“Your never too young to start worrying about wrinkles.” Patricia said. Adrian rolled her eyes.

“Where’s Elizabeth?”

“In the kitchen running a muck.” Patricia said. Adrian patted Helen’s head and made her way to the kitchen.

“Helen, would you like to help grandma make a big girl decision?” Helen wiped her eyes with her little fist and nodded her head.

“Come here dear, and help grandma.” Helen smiled from ear to ear running towards her grandma completely forgetting the tantrum she just pulled.

“Hi Ann.” Adrian greeted walking past Ann.

“Hello Adrian.” she greeted back.

Adrian walked into the kitchen.

“Liz, your not ready yet?” Adrian asked.

A woman with light brown hair that ran down to her mid back turned around her face pale she blinked a few times and gave her a smile.

“No sorry.” she said sincerely. Adrian who has been friends with Elizabeth for far too long could tell the difference between her smile and this fake one she offered now.

“Liz are you ok? You look…. Like you just had a vision?” Adrian said choosing her words carefully .

“Me? A premonition? No that’s nana’s power.” Elizabeth laughed dryly.

“Alrighty Liz, well are you almost ready?”

“Just about.” she said smiling.

“Let me just get my kids.” Elizabeth walked into the conservatory and picked up baby Zoey who cooed.

“Look at my baby Adrian at one years old. She’s beautiful. My beautiful precious miracle baby I love you. ” Elizabeth said looking at her baby girl she kissed her.

“Here Adrian, take care of my baby girl.” she said handing her one year old Zoey.

“Oh my lovely little mermaid! How I love you! I’ll always love you Ariel. She‘s only three years old and she’s already such a beauty.” Elizabeth kissed her daughter. Ariel with her mothers eyes and fathers smile. Her light brown hair just like her mothers coming down in a cascade of soft waves. She handed her off to her nana.

“Helen come here.” Helen ran over to her mother. Elizabeth picked up her daughter and hugged her tight.

“Oh my sweetie pie how I love you.” she said and kissed her daughter.

“Never stop being so sweet, honey pie.” she handed Helen over to her nana.

Adam and Sasha came running in.

“Come here.” Elizabeth said with her arms out and waiting for her daughter Sasha.

“My little solider. I love you Sasha so much don’t forget that.” she said kissing her daughter to and handing her off to her mother.

“Adam come here.”

“My little man of the house I love you so much. Such a fighter and listener I love that, my son.” Elizabeth gave her him a kiss and handed him off to her mother.

“Is everything ok Liz?” Patricia asked her daughter.

“Everything is great mom I just have something to do could you please take the kids to the park and tell Michael I love him so much and I’ll see him there in a few.”

“Alright dear.” Patricia said staring her daughter weirdly but listening to her anyways.

“Bye Adrian.” she said giving her friend a kiss on the check and hug.

“You’re the best friend a girl could ever had.” she whispered in her ear.

She then kissed her nana and gave her a hug.

“You’re the best aunt ever nana I love you.” She told her nana.

“I love you too sweetie.” Nana said.

Elizabeth waved everyone off, but her mom.

“Mom I need to talk to you.”

“Oh alright dear.” Patricia said exasperated.

“Get in the car with your aunt and nana, Adam and you too Sasha.”

“What’s the matter dear?”

“I just wanted to say I love you so much thank you so much for being such an amazing mother. Although I hate how you overuse the word ‘dear’ I must say you’re an amazing woman and I’m proud you’re my mother.” Elizabeth said.

“Honey where is all this coming from?” Patricia said surprised.

“No where mom I just felt the need to tell you how much I loved you.” she said smiling and looking at the clock. She became a little nervous after looking at the clock.

“I love you too Elizabeth.” Patricia said. Elizabeth quickly gave her mother a hug and a kiss and rushed her out the door. She waved her family off and once they drove off she closed the door and sighted.

Elizabeth stared at the clock and she took a deep breath and walked away from the door.

She picked up her cell phone and dialed a number.

“This is Michael you know what to do.” Said his answering machine.

“Michael its me Elizabeth, I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much and always will you’re the only man in my life. I love you.” Elizabeth said closing her cell phone and wiping a tear off her face.

She walked to the kitchen and dialed another number.

“Sarah its me Elizabeth.”

“Hi, I just wanted to tell you not to forget what we talked about. I have to go for a while but please just don’t forget about her.”

“I know Sarah, I know you have allot of questions, but I have to go now please just promise me you’ll keep your promise.”

“You will thank you.” Elizabeth looked to the side at the clock and quickly got off the phone. She opened the kitchen drawer pulled out the letter she was working on when Adrian walked in on her. She walked slowly out the kitchen to the living room. She kissed the note in her hands.

“I love you Joseph, just not as much as Michael. I’m sorry.” She said kissing it one more and tapping it to the wall.

The clock ticked and Elizabeth took a deep breathe it was time. She walked into the conservatory and took another deep breath.

“Came to die witch.” Said a voice behind Elizabeth.

“I came to make sure no Sanchez witch died in your hands you bastard especially not my daughters.” she said seriously while turning around slowly to face the man who has made it his life mission to destroy the Sanchez line.

“Your daughters will be the first to go bitch.”

“Bitch is the mother who gave birth to you!” yelled Elizabeth as she produce the knife out her back and flung it at him. The man ducted out the way and the knife jammed into to wall. The man looked behind him and smirked.

“Well if it isn’t Natalie Sanchez favorite knife.” said the man who’s carving on his face hid his identity.

“I know who you are. I figured it out. You killed Natalie and have set out to kill every Sanchez witch possible all because you weren’t man enough to handle the fact that she never loved you!” Elizabeth yelled and froze the fire ball he chucked at her. He lunged at her and she flipped in the air and landed on the other side, the two had switch positioned like a game of chess. Sadly he had been alive much more longer and was much faster he sent a knife at her which pierced her side and caused blood to splatter all over.

Elizabeth groaned and clutched her side with one arm the other gripped the knife she had throw earlier she gritted her teeth and gripped the knife. The man walked over to her and grabbed her arm.

“Say good bye bitch.”

“No you say good bye, dick.” Elizabeth turned around and pierced his chest with the knife. He let out a demonic yell that could be heard a mile away and she let out a piercing scream as the ground opened up and consumed them both. The energy left over after this epic battle was too much for the Sanchez manor to bear. The conservatory door and all the windows blew, glass shattering everywhere.

At the Park

“Go Adam!” Michael yelled cheering his son on.

“Where is Elizabeth?” Patricia asked watching Adam, Sasha, and Helen play with their father.

“I have no clue she told me she was coming in a few minutes.” Adrian said picking up baby Zoey.

“Ariel honey what’s the matter?”

Three year old Ariel stared up a the sky and ignored the world.

“Ariel?” Ann said grabbing the girl and she gasped as a vision like never before seized her body.

Ann saw Elizabeth scream and blood pour out she watched as a disfigured man with hazel eyes gripped her arm and yanked her up. She saw how Elizabeth with great courage stabbed the creature who obviously was much more powerful than a demon and she saw how both creature and Elizabeth were consumed by the black whole that opened up from the ground and swallowed them whole and finally she watched as the anything made of glass shattered as the left over energy of the fight lingered in the air and tried to get out.

Ann gasped and placed Ariel back on the ground.

“Ann? Ann! What’s the matter?” Patricia and Adrian had seized Ann during the premonition.

“We have to go now something happened to Elizabeth.” She gasped.

Patricia and Adrian packed everything. Patricia told Michael about Elizabeth’s premonition all four adults packed up quickly, stuffed the kids in the car, and drove off to the Sanchez manor.

As Patricia rounded the corner to drive up the street that would take her to the house Zoey, Ariel, Helen, and Sasha all began to cry.

“What’s going on? What’s the matter?” Patricia yelled. Ann turned her body from the passengers seat to try and find out what caused all four girls to cry.

“Sasha? What’s going on?” she appealed to the oldest.

“Nana, nana! My chest! Our chest! It hurts so much! I want my mommy!” she cried. Patricia kept on driving and pulled up to her house with Michael pulling up behind her.

Patricia slowly climbed out the car and watched as the cops took over every inch of her house.

Adrian and Adam climbed out of Michael’s car and raced to try and catch a glimpse of what was going on.

“Are you Mrs. Sanchez?” asked an FBI agent. Patricia just nodded her head.

“Ma’am…” the agent began to explain how the explosion and screams attracted the attention of the neighbors who called the cops. The cops raided the house and found blood all over the place.

Since that day on June 18, 1997 Patricia devoted her life to raising her grandchildren and trying to find her daughter. Michael devoted his life to trying to find his wife, he even gave up being a father in order to find the love of his life. He couldn’t accept that she was gone they had been together since she was 14 and he 16. Yes they had separated, but not divorced legally they were still married they were just about to get back together when she disappeared he couldn’t accept that, he didn’t accept that.

Patricia felt it best to bind her granddaughters powers seeing as she wanted them to live a happy normal life. Eighteen years later, still no trace of Elizabeth, but Sasha, Helen, and Ariel Sanchez now 25, 23, and 21 have to come together once more not as sisters but as witches, to become the Enchanted Ones and begin the search for their mother all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like! :D