The Game

Laundry Detergent. Don't ask

It was lunch time at Belleville high. The cheerleaders were making out with their boyfriends, the geeks were doing homework 4 months in advance, the labeled: Emo and Scene were talking about music.

The bright cafeteria lights illuminated the room, the spotless table tops reflected them.

Mikey Way sat alone in his secluded corner with his tray in front of him. He picked at his french fries and realized he’d forgotten to get his kool-aid.

Picking up his tray he walked over to the machine and filled his plastic cup. Setting it on his tray he began to walk back to his table not looking at anyone.

Suddenly his shirt was wet with the red liquid and everything else that was on his tray. He looked up (then down) at Katelyn Jonas.

"Watch it freak." she hissed walking away.

He looked at her with a harsh glare.

She was about to make it on his list. And her friend Erin as well.

Mikey was awoken from his dark thoughts to see a very pissed Katelyn stomp away with a big black stain on her cheer uniform.

A small girl with white blonde hair smiled sweetly as the bitch stomped away. The girl walked over to Mikey and looked up (and up and up) "Can I help you wash that off?" She asked.

He searched her eyes for pity but finding none, nodded with his head bowed,

"I’m sorry she such a bitch. I got her though. I’m Monica by the way." She looped their arms and walked to the boys bathroom.

Mikey’s eyes widened when she placed her hand over her eyes and leaned in "Girl coming in! Everyone with a penis evacuate the area!" Mikey led her to the side to 3 boys could shuffle out wordlessly.

She removed her hand and tugged Mikey into the bathroom to the mirrors by the sinks. "Okay take your shirt off. I’ll turn around."

Mikey nodded and waited for her to turn with her back to him before slipping off the soiled shirt and putting his hoodie on.

He tapped her shoulder so she knew she could turn around. Her silver eyes regarded him for a moment in his Smashing Pumpkins hoodie before turning on the sink and pulling a bottle from her pocket.

"Laundry detergent. Don’t ask." She grinned taking the wadded up shirt from his hand. He nodded and watched her scrub his shirt in the sink.

Why is she so nice to me? She must not know me.

He watched her drizzle the detergent on his shirt and lather it up. Her small hands then rinsed it out expertly not leaving a trace of food, kool-aid or soap anywhere.

Monica rung it out until it was a little damp only. She walked to the hand dryers and pushed the silver button turning it on.

She held the Anthrax shirt under the heated air and moved it around to get it all dry.

The more Mikey watched her the more he liked her. Not only was she gorgeous, she was sweet and tiny.

He wanted to make her scream; but he didn’t know what kind of scream he wanted. Pleasure or pain.

She’ll turn on me soon, enough of these thoughts.

"Here you go." She handed him the shirt proudly and turned her back again. Removing the hoodie, he put on the shirt then the hoodie again.

He tapped her shoulder and she turned with a smile.

"I’m Mikey." He said.

She nodded and looped her arm with his. They walked out of the boys bathroom earning a weird look from a teacher.

He watched couples come out of the boys bathroom often, but never Mikey Way.

As they neared the cafeteria, Mikey removed his arm from hers. She looked at him with a slight frown on her lips.
"You don’t want to ruin your reputation." He said, not looking at her as he neared his table. He sat down ignoring her.

Monica looked over at the ‘Emo and Scene’ table where Courtney was waving her over frantic, not wanting her friend to be seen with the reject.

Monica looked from Courtney to Mikey several times before sighing and sitting across from Mikey.

The entire cafeteria turned to look at them, Courtney looked at her food ashamed of her friend.

"You just doomed your high school life." He said lowly.

Monica tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"You lost all your friends."

She shook her head "If they were really my friends, they wouldn’t care who I sit with. I like you Mikey, will you be my friend?"

THIS made him look up from the table, wide eyed.

"Uh. Are you sure? If you leave now you might not loose all of your friends."

"Screw them. (she turns to face the rest of the people in the room) HEY! MIND YOUR OWN FRIGGEN BUISSNESS!" She yelled at everyone.

They all looked away and lunch went on as usual.

"So can I take that as a yes?" She went on looking at Mikey.

He nodded and her returning smile was breathtaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just kinda starting off. Comment? Subscribe? cyber drink? c[_]

Does Monica have nice morals?