The Game

Class together

Later that day they found that they had Advanced Algebra, French and gym together.

Right now they are in French class. The seat beside Mikey is empty and a new kid comes in. "Oh you can sit....." The teachers eyes land on the seat beside Mikey but move on to see no empty seats.

"Here!" Monica called gathering her things and standing.

"Merci mademoiselle Counterman." Madame Piatt said.

Monica replied while walking to the back of the class and sitting down; "Bien sur. C’est seulement poli, je suppose. Mais Mikey est mon ami donc il a pas de problème." She spoke fluently.

Madame Piatt’s eyes widened but the woman nodded.

Later during class a folded paper landed on Monica’s desk. She opened it and read:

What did you say? - M

The writing looked strained and angry.

Yes, Mikey was furious, he thought she mocked him. In French no less!

She wrote and tossed it back to him;

I said ‘Of course. It’s polite I suppose. But Mikey is my friend so there’s no problem.’ - Mon Mon

He smirked, wrote back and gave it to her;

Mon Mon? - M

She grinned;

It’s more creative then ‘M’. besides, you NEVER write your name on a note. - Mon Mon

Mikey thought of the suicide notes he’d forged.

True, true =D – M

She bit her lip;

Do you wanna hang out after school? - Mon Mon

Mikey knew he didn’t have any one playing right now (But he would soon)

Sure. Uhhhh......statue at 3:10? - M

With a grin she responded.;

Sounds good Mikes! - Mon Mon

He arched an eyebrow;

Mikes? - M

She smirked at him;

Yup. - Mon Mon

Now smirking himself he wrote;

Only If I can call you Moanica. - M

Monica giggled;
That’s dirty :P – Mon Mon

He grinned

Yup – M

She stuck her tongue out at him.

Okay Mikes – Mon Mon

He grinned

MOOOOOOOAAAANNNNICA! - M

She smirked and wrote ‘AHHHH!’ before passing it to him.

He rolled his eyes and pocked the note.

Mikey was happy he’d made a friend. Even if he still wanted to hear her scream; one way or another.

Oh yes, he knows he’s twisted.

But he likes it that way.

If only she knew.

Now In Advanced Algebra, she sat beside Mikey as soon as they came in. People stared at the two until Monica growled at them to ‘keep their eye in the potato soup.’

Yeah, her words.

Mikey found her insult cute and delightfully random.

Why is this girl so adorable? He thought as he watched her chew on the cap of her pen as she did a problem.

Soon, the lesson was over and they finished the worksheet. Monica took out a purple sheet of lined paper, wrote on it and tossed it onto Mikey’s desk.

Hey hey hey Mikes! =D – Mon Mon

MOANica :P – M

How’s the cheese sauce? - Mon Mon

Uh......cheesy? -M

Sorry I’m not sure what to say. I’m no good at note passing :’( - Mon Mon

Sure you are! Do you need a hug? Well.....clearly not right now but...... - M

Yes! -Mon Mon

Okay. I’ll take care of that at the statue. - M

=D – Mon Mon
"Is everyone finished?" Asked the teacher, Mr. Burt.

"Yeah" "Yep" "Yes." "Uh huh." "Yeppers!" "Mmhmm" Yeah that’s right, there's only six people in Advanced Algebra.

Not really that shocking is it? 0.O

‘Yeppers’ was from Monica and the ‘Mmhmm’ was Mikey.

"Then you may talk for the rest of the period." Mr. Burt went to his desk and chatter filled the class room.

Monica turned in her chair to face Mikey.

They stared at each other, this turned into an intense staring contest.

"Miss. Counterman, Mr. Way, I appreciate that you want to stay in my class but you need to go to your next class."

They looked at Mr. Burt and noticed the class was empty.

"Oh." Monica blushed and she and Mikey grabbed their things and left the class room.

His next class was Global, hers was English.

Mikey was surprised when she caught his tall frame in a hug in mid-hallway, in front of everyone.

He wrapped his long arms around her back and she rested her head in his chest for the duration of the seven second hug. She skipped in the direction of her class and he watched her go.

He decided then, that he would protect her and keep her safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?

These will get longer later but right now I'm just trying to get started!