The Game

At Starbucks

The next morning, Mikey woke up to Monica jumping on the bed yelling "Wake up! Wake up!" He lay still until he felt her foot come down near by him and he grabbed her ankle, pulling her down so she landed on her butt.

She giggled and playfully pushed him after he sat up smiling. "Get dressed Mikey! I want coffeeeeeee!" She stood and jumped over him and ran out of the room already dressed.

Mikey grinned and got around for the day. He came down stairs in gray skinny jeans, a Metallica ‘Master of Puppets’ tee shirt and straight black hi-top Converse.

Hands in his pockets he smiled at Monica who handed him his car keys.

As they left the house ,the autumn breeze was cool and nippy. They got in the car and Mikey drove to a Starbucks.

They ordered, payed and sat together at a table sipping the warm drink.

"I love coffee." Monica smiled and sipped her drink.

Mikey grinned and pushed up his glasses.

"I’m gonna go get more creamer." she stood and headed to the back of the store where the creamer was.

A hand clamped on her arm, another over her mouth. They pulled her out into the alley behind the store.

"Hey bitch." Derek grinned shoving her to her knees and cornering her.

"Leave me alone Derek. Please." she refused to let her fear seep through her voice.

The look in his green eyes was dangerous, and lustful.

"You refused me. NO ONE refuses me."

She opened her mouth to respond but he slapped her making a CRACK sound. She gasped, having never been hit.

"Don’t talk. Suck." he pulled his dick out and held it out.

"N-no! Derek go away!" She stood only to get a stinging sensation in her ankle then a crack. She fell to her knees.

Derek came closer. Monica’s palms got sweaty as he grabbed her by the back of her head, she cried "Please don’t make me do this!"

"Fine!" He shoved her down to the ground and pinned her arms with one hand. She attempted to scream but he pushed on her wind pipe.

"Shawn!" Derek yelled.

The other man-whore jogged up casually and held Monica’s arms while putting a ball gag in her mouth.

"You’re mine now." Derek yanked her jeans to her ankles, then her panties. He positioned him self ready to enter.

Monica cried and did everything she could to get away but no avail.

Suddenly, glass shards flew threw the air and Derek fell over. Shawn soon after.

Monica shakily righted her self, but struggled with the gag.

She looked up to see it was Mikey who’d saved her. He knelt beside her and removed the gag quickly before tossing it aside.

She sobbed and cried into his chest, tear staining his shirt.

Mikey shook with rage.

That was it.

Derek and Shawn were going to play. Just as Katelyn and Erin had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you to feel free to hate Derek. In case you were confused, Mikey broke a beer bottle on Derek's head.

I fell bad for doing this to a sweet girl like Monica but...hey...it make for a good story!

What do you think?