The Game

Charlie VanHusen

For the next few weeks, Mikey took Monica to his house after school. This night, Monica was staying the night at Mikey’s house.

Monica yawned from where she lay, tucked under Mikey’s long arm. They were watching a movie, laying on his bed. The light of the TV dancing over them like moonlight illuminating their faces in flashes of brightness.

Mikey watched, very interested as Monica hid her face in his shoulder during the bloody parts.

He smirked every time she did this.

Soon she fell asleep, he turned the movie off and lay down with the sleeping girl. The next morning they had school so he woke her up and grabbed clothes before taking a 10 minuet shower and getting dressed.

Monica rubbed the sleep from her eyes and waited for Mikey to finish his shower. When he came out she gave him a hug and took her clothes into the bathroom where she took a shower and got dressed.

After finishing her make up she went down stairs and ate breakfast with Mikey before getting in his car and going to school.

It was a normal day, with the usual amount of bullying form Monica but she paid it no mind. Mostly.

It was at lunch, when things were...off.

Mikey looked at the table she shared with only Monica and saw her laughing and smiling with the new boy, Charlie.

Mikey's lips pressed together in anger. He felt betrayed. He sat across from Monica who waved.

As they ate, Mikey remained silent. Monica and Charlie laughed, talked, smiled and joked.

This boy was stealing HIS Monica. And this hurt Mikey, but Charlie made Monica happy so...

Soon Monica began to go to Charlie's house after school, she would sit with him at lunch to. Mikey had enough. He made a decision right then and there.

Charlie, and Monica were going to play The Game. And soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but important. Ohhh Monica's turn to play the game. What could possibly go wrong?

^Evil Smirk^

Is Mikey more of a loon than you thought? Or is he frankly: Insane?