The Game

The Cot

Monica awoke on a cot, unable to move. But not restrained, she was bandaged up. Her stomach was unable to move, her shoulder as well. She looked at the contrast on the blindingly white bandages and the dark red spots beneath them.

He patched her up.

She moved to sit up but pain coursed from her vagina all the way to her shoulder. She gasped and fell back onto her back.

She groaned in pain. The best she could without sitting up she looked at her surroundings. A generally small room with a cracked concrete floor, off white walls, a toilet and sink, toilet paper, a mirror and a cupboard. A florescent light bulb was in the middle of the ceiling, lighting the whole room.

It was chilly, from where she lay on a cot that couldn't have been more than a 5 inches from the ground.

Her legs were covered with a dark blue sheet, under her head there was a blow up pillow with a pillow case on it. She looked around and saw what she was looking for; a door.

She made a move to sit up but a voice stopped her. “I wouldn't do that.” She looked up to see Mikey standing in the far corner.

How did she not see him?

He walked towards her slowly, hands clenched to his sides.

“I love you Monica.” He squatted beside her head, meeting her terrified gaze.

“P-please I...”

He inclined his head.

“Want to..go home!” She cried.

His gaze hardened. “I am your home. Where ever I am, is your home. You are mine now, dear. Not your mothers, not yours; mine. As long as you obey me without question, I won't have to discipline you.”

“W-why?”

“I FUCKING LOVE YOU! That's why!”

She flinched at the fury his eyes held.

“No you don't Mikey. Your sick and you need help.”

He shook with anger before his hand shot out and seized her throat. She pulled at his hand as her face turned red. Then purple. She got light headed and her chest tightened.

Sighing, Mikey let go; looking away.

“Don't piss me off Monica. I may not be able to let go next time.”

She coughed and filled her lungs with air, nodding.

“I'm sorry.” she croaked.

He nodded stiffly and looked at her.

“You shouldn't try to move for a few days. I had to stitch your collarbone skin back on, don't pull it out. Your stomach will scar. But it will remind you who you belong to.”
She nodded.

“I'm sorry I had to do this to you Monica. But now we can be together without anyone in the way! Isn't that great!?” He smiled.

She nodded again.

“I'm so happy you won The Game. Even if it was by default.”

“M-me to.” She lied.

“I suppose I should give you the run down. I will got to school like normal, you will stay here. I'll bring you breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maybe a snack. If your going to the bathroom, flip that switch.” He pointed to a switch by the toilet.

“And a light will turn on outside you I know your busy. The door locks on the outside so don't bother. When I'm not in here, it will be dead-bolted as well. You will stay here until I think it's unsafe. I took your cell phone and smashed it. Every day at some point I will take you to the shower until I put one in here. I will bring you something to do while I'm at school. There are personal effects in the cupboard.”

She nodded.

“You will learn to love me Monica.” He assured her.

She quivered in fear as he bent down and kissed her forehead. With that, he left the room. The click of the lock and the slide of the dead bolt rang in her ears. She was going to die here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but if you ask me a lot of important shit went down.

Do you think Monica will die there? Will she indeed learn to love Mikey?