The Game

The Game IV

After situating the boys on the tables he went to Monica's door, the light was on. He stood and waited until the light turned off and he herd the sink going.

He opened the door, making her jump and turn to face him as she turned it off.

Mikey smiled “I have a job for you darling.”

“Alright, what?” she asked quietly.

His smile turned to a sick smirk. “We are going to teach a lesson. I trust you remember Luke and Carter from school?”

She nodded.

“It's their turn to play the game, and you're going to help me.”

She backed up. “...no...”

Suddenly she was slammed into the wall, a furious Mikey standing over her.

“What did you say?” He growled.

Monica whimpered “I...I'm scared I don't want to.”

He backed up and let her move from the wall.

“You didn't think wouldn't give you a choice did you?”

“Kinda.” she admitted.

“Help me, or join them. And you know who they'll pick.” He gave her a devilish toothy grin that sent her running to the toilet and dry heaving.

“Oh dear, it isn't that bad. So what's it going to be?” Mikey asked from across the room in a twisted voice.

“I...” Monica couldn't believe she was going to say this; her heart ached as he stomach twisted.

“You...” Mikey trailed off.

“I'll help you.” She choked out, leaning back from the toilet.

“That's my girl.” He kissed her forehead and left; leaving the door open for her to follow him.

Monica stood shakily and walked over to the door way, peeking out. “M-Mikey?”

“Yes?” He turned from wiping a scalpel off.

“Can I come out?”

He chuckled, sounding just like normal Mikey. “Of course silly.”

Monica couldn't hold back a smile; she really missed old Mikey.

Her smile dropped as she came out and was the two boys strapped to the tables. “When they wake up, the game will start. If you refuse to do as I tell you, you will be punished.” He said, his voice once so carefree had changed back to the demented thing that scared her.

She nodded and gulped.

He gave her a sweet smile and turned back to his 'play things.' The room was silent except for the sound of Mikey humming to himself as he polished his knives.

Not too long later, Carter woke up and looked around franticly. “Way you fucking psyco! Let me go!” He boomed.

Luke awoke at this. “What the fucking hell?!”

Mikey turned around and gave them a sick smile. “Hello boys, welcome to the game field.”

They looked at him, anger to shock to fear in a moment.

“Explain to me why you felt the need to talk shit about Monica Counterman.”

She stepped back so she wouldn't be easily seen.

“I don't fucking know! We talk shit about everyone who's beneath us.” Luke franticly spoke.

Beneath you?” Mikey inquired, lifting a knife and toying with it.

Their eyes widened at the sharp metal.

“Y-yeah. Whoever don't roll with us.” Carter spoke.

Doesn't you imbecile.” Mikey hissed, making Carter flinch.

“I will have you know that Monica is a beautiful, intelligent, kindhearted, gentle, loving woman. Something so above you.” Mikey spoke again, a look of admiration in his eyes as he described Monica.

Monica felt heat rush to her cheeks.

Mikey closed his eyes and composed himself, taking a deep breath. “As I was saying before, we are going to play a game-”

“Like checkers?” Mikey glared at Luke and slid the knife down the boys arm, leaving a thin line of blood over the boys tan skin. He hissed in pain.
“Do not interrupt me again. Now, we are going to play a game. You will take turns, first Luke, then Carter. I will ask you if I can kill the other, if you say no then you will be slowly injured and some...creative way. The one who wins, by telling me to kill the other, I will stop injuring.”

“No, dude let us go. Please!” Carter whined.

“Shut the fuck up you pussy!” Luke growled.

“Also, we have a guest who will be my assistant. If you will ma'am.” Mikey gestured to the space next to him.

Monica gulped again and walked out into view standing where he instructed.

The boys on the tables gasped as the small girl came into view. Luke, who had not been laid in a week, began to undress her with his eyes.

Mikey growled and grabbed her jaw, making her look at him seconds before smashing their lips together.

His tongue shoved its way into her mouth as his arms wound around her petite waist, gripping her ass in his hands.

Not wanting to get punished, she kissed him back with as much eagerness as he had.

Their lips smacked together and Mikey's right hand crept up her shirt, she shivered in discomfort so he scratched her as punishment as his hand made its way to her breast. Carter and Luke couldn't see that he had punished her, their eyes were glued to the rest of the display.

“Holy shit, Way's fucking Counterman.” Luke starred.

Mikey took his hand out of her shirt after groping her breast for a moment and separated their lips with a sucking sound.

“Yeah, I am.” he smirked at the boys, returning his right hand to her ass.

They both broke into laughter. “There's no way you got that!” Carter laughed.

“Really? So I don't remember the felling of her tight pussy around my cock as I pounded into her? I don't remember feeling her muscles contract as she screamed? I don't remember shooting into her when finished?” Mikey smirked more. Technically, he wasn't lying; she did scream, but not of pleasure.

The boys blushed as they got erections at the thought.

“That's what I thought. Now, we will begin. Monica it's Luke's turn first. Get started.” He handed her the knife and gently pushed her by her ass over to Luke's side.

“Now cut him, deep but not too deep.” Mikey instructed.
She mumbled.

“What?!” Mikey boomed, behind her with a larger knife in an instant. He pushed the point into her back, but not enough to break skin.

“...I said no...because I thought you would want the first cut.” She lied almost inaudibly, her hands shaking.

“That's very sweet of you, but I think it's only right that you do it.” He took the knife away from her back.

She nodded and held the knife like she knew how to use it and looked at Luke's body for a place she could cut him without killing or seriously injuring him.

She set the knife near his eye and slowly pulled it down his cheek, looking at the blood appear instantly after the silver slide. She did the other cheek as well, blood soon flowed down his face and into his shirt.

Mikey kissed her cheek. “Good job! Now ask him.”

“C-can I kill Carter?”

“No way, not to mention you don't have the stomach.”

She looked at Mikey who glared at Luke and took the knife from her. He walked to Carter and looked down at the quivering boy.

Mikey grinned at Carter's fear, brought the knife to the boy's hand where he began slicing at the flesh, carving follower on the back of his hand.

“Can I kill Luke?” He asked, his eyes watching the ruby colored liquid flow down the boy's slender fingers and drip onto the floor in a constant stream.

“No.”

Monica backed up as Mikey walked over to Luke. “You piss me off more so, I've been saving this just for you.”

He put the knife down and picked up needle nose pliers. Mikey gripped one of Luke's finger nails in the pliers roughly before yanking the nail off, it plunked to the floor as Luke screamed. Blood filled the dip in his flesh where the nail was before slipping over and dripping to the floor.

Mikey did this to all of Luke's fingers, leaving the nails in different places each surrounded by it's own pool of the life liquid.

All of his fingers were now dripping, Luke's face was red with the pain he attempted to conceal.
“Can I kill Carter?” Mikey asked at last.

“Fuck no.”

Mikey felt his anger get to a boiling point. He didn't expect Luke to last this long, he'd have to step up his game after Carter's turn.

He turned to Monica “Cut off Carter's calf muscle.” He handed her a long, slender knife.

Licking her dry lips, she shakily walked over to Carter, tears falling from her eyes. Her heart hammered and her hands shook more as she held his foot still.

“I'm so sorry.” she lipped to the boy before sinking the blade into the edge of his muscle, so it came out the other side. His howl of pain shattered her heart, she felt herself become numb.

Monica cut his calf, until the muscle and the flesh over it fell to the floor with a solid, wet plop. Blood rushed out of Carter's body, and out of the severed flesh as well, coating the surrounding few feet of tile with the slippery blood.

Tears cascaded down Carters cheek, as Monica asked “Can I kill Luke?” Her voice was as empty as her eyes, she looked like a zombie.

“N-no.”

She looked at Mikey to see him beaming.

“You just earned a shower, my darling.” He told her.

She nodded roboticly.

Mikey held his hand out for the knife, she handed the red covered metal to him and he walked over to Luke.

“If you didn't talk shit about Monica, none of this would of happened.” he reminded them, his smile turned twisted.

Mikey pulled up the other males shirt and looked at his six pack.

“You always were proud of these.” He suddenly slammed the knife into one square of muscle and began to carve it out. Luke began to cry and scream, thrashing around as the knife bit his flesh.

Soon, three muscle's plopped to the floor and slid a couple of feet; leaving a trail of blood behind. They gave a wet squish as they hit the floor.

“Can I kill Carter?”

“No!”
“You just don't want to admit you regret all those times you bullied me. Isn't that true?”

Luke refused to look at him; confirming Mikey's statement.

Mikey could see the hollow look in Monica's eyes, and thought it best for her to sit out for a bit.

He gestured to the chair, she sat in it.

Mikey made his way to Carter who was barely alive.

“...Kill me...please.” his voice was barely a whisper.

“Sorry Carter, it doesn't work like that.” Mikey smirked.

“...have mercy....”

“Sorry, all outta mercy.” Mikey spit on his face.

Mikey picked up a pair of hedge clippers and walked stood on Carter's side.

He took one of Carter's fingers in to the blades and in one slicing movment, Carter's pointer finger plopped to the floor. Carter gave a gurgled scream as Mikey did the to the rest of the boy's fingers on that hand. “Can I kill Luke?”

“..kill him...”

Mikey smirked and walked over to Luke.

“Why the hell would you do this you fucking pussy!” Luke cried as Mikey opened the blades and put Luke's neck between them. “If only you weren't such a dick to Monica.” he reminded him just be fore he forced the clippers closed, sending the boy's head to detach in a spurt of blood. His head landed on the floor and rolled away, as blood poured from his neck.

A steady stream of blood began to pour onto the tile floor, a salty smell filled the air.

Monica dropped her chin to her chest and closed her eyes, clutching her hands together.

Mikey gave a demented giggle of glee and tossed the bloodied tool to the counter. He stripped off his soaked gloves, went to Monica, took off her gloves and threw both pairs into the trash.

“Let's go get you all cleaned up.” He picked her up and carried her up the stairs, leaving the decapitated boy and the half dead one alone.

Mikey cooed to Monica about how good she did and how he was proud of her as he took her to the bathroom he'd put in with a working shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long and gorey :) Sorry if you got queezy ^.^

There's a twist on the way :)