The Game

Messages

His jaw dropped and he searched her eyes for a trick or lie, finding none.

Monica watched emotions flicker across his face; shock, frustration, anger, sadness, hope, happiness then excitement. He quickly slipped on a poker face, hiding all his emotions.

“Okay.” He left the room, clocking the door behind him.

10 minuets later he returned with a plastic bag. Monica stood as he came in and held out her hand. Keeping his poker face on, he gave her the bag and left the room. He stood near the door and stared at the dark bulb.

When it lit up, his poker face cracked. He began tapping his foot and kneading his hands anxiously. He was so excited to be a dad, even if it was a rape child. He can admit what he did to Monica was indeed, very much rape. But he was successful in proving his love for her so he was okay with it.

It was his child and he would love it and take care of it.

But if there was no child, that'd be okay with Mikey too. He'd be upset a little, but there's always another time. If Monica doubted his love, he'd prove it again. Then perhaps get a child then.

He wanted a child. With Monica. She was his, and the child would be as well; if the tests are positive, or if negative. Every part of her is his property; all the way down to the eggs in her ovaries.

His heart thundered as the light turned off, the sink was turned on then off. She knocked on the door and he unlocked then opened it.

With tear wet eyes, Monica showed him the four tests; all positive.

Tears made their way to Mikey's eyes; but of happiness. Monica's were of fear, but she couldn't let Mikey know she wasn't happy to have his baby.

“Oh darling!” Mikey hugged her tightly, letting his happy tears slide down his cheeks and onto Monica's neck where he nestled his head.

She hugged him back and let her tears fall as well.

After 10 minuets of hugging and tears, Mikey locked the door to the game field and let Monica come in and sit on the now sparkling clean table. Her feet dangled two feet off the floor.

He pushed her legs apart and stood between them. He took her hands gently and gazed at her affectionately.

“We can do this darling. Everything will be okay, no matter what.” He promised. She nodded. He leaned forward and captured her lips in a soft kiss that made her heart flutter.

This is the Mikey she used to know. The one that was her best friend. Aside from the kiss and the way they were positioned right now.

She returned his kiss until he pulled back. His hazel eyes looked so sure of what he'd said.

Neither of them knew what he said was so wrong.

Mikey looked at how much paler Monica was, he knew that vitamin D was important even though he hadn't the faintest idea why.

“Would you like to go outside darling?” He asked.

Her eyes lit up for the first time since Charlie's death.

He smiled and turned to the counter, grabbing a chain and cuff. She frowned. “It's for protection.” He partly lied.

She nodded and stuck put her arm. He cuffed her arm and wrapped the chain like a leash around his hand.

He unlocked the door and took her up the stairs, soon out the door and into the fresh air.

She looked around, surprised at her surroundings, having never known where she was.

Mikey smirked, knowing he'd kept her clueless quite well.

Monica took deep breaths of the clean air, beaming. She felt the sun grace her skin and gave an almost silent moan. The sun had never felt so good!

The boy couldn't help but smile at how happy he was making her. He could see through her fake smiles, and it hurt him that she wasn't happy. No amount of punishment nor torture would make her happy, he knew he could change her behavior;but not her emotions.

Especially now that they know she's pregnant.

Pregnant; the word still makes his heart speed up in delight.

Mikey knew pretty much nothing about pregnancy, but he was more than willing to learn!

After letting her stay in the sun until it went down an hour later, he took her back to her room where he uncuffed her.

“Tomorrow is Saturday darling, I will be here early to take you for another shower.”

“Alright.”

He smiled and kissed her briefly before leaving and locking the door.

---Mikey's house---
When he made it home and into his bedroom, he found the house phone with over 60 new messages, it was full.

He hit the play button;

Mr. Way? Mikey? Please, please PLEASE tell me where Monica is! I-I'm so scared that she's hurt...At least tell me that she's okay! Pick up! Please! I need my d-daughter!”

Chelsea Counterman's voice cracked, she sounded as if she was bawling her eyes out.

Mikey flinched and hit the play button again.

Mikey, I've herd t-that your dad isn't quite, right. So PLEASE tell me where Monica is! PLEASE, PLEASE let me know she's alright! You were the last one with her...I won't call the police but...PLEASE tell me anything about how she is right now!

He bit his lip and hit the play button. After seven tear jerking messages, his other half took over.

He began to reach for the DELETE ALL button and smirked as he pressed it. His dad had gone to a reunion down south, so he had no clue of Mikey's activities. Not that he had enough sense to do anything about it.

Pushing his thought's aside for the night, he went to his room and took off his shirt and shoes, flopping on his bed and falling asleep soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did he react the way you excpeted? What did you expect?

I got another twist in mind for later >:)

Is Mikey a majorly sick fuck?

What do you think is running through Monica's head?