The Game

The Game

Katelyn was the first to wake up. She automaticly felt the restraints on her wrists and ankles, almost cutting off her circulation. The room was ice cold, an air conditioner blew chilling wind across her. Her eyes widened as she took in the room, white walls with dull red splatters here and there, a white tile floor with red in the cracks, sharp things, and power tools on a metal table.

She was strapped to a cold, metal gurney that was nailed to the ground. On the other table she saw.....

"Erin!"

The brunette woke at the sound of her name and looked at her friend eyes wide.

"Katelyn! Where are we?! What happened!" Erin looked around, frantic.

"I don’t know! I...I don’t remember."

They both tugged at their restraints, grunting with effort.

Upstairs in a hidden room, Mikey was going to skip school and was watching them struggle on TV’s connected to the cameras in the room.

Mikey’s POV***
How to start this? I have to make sure they know why their here, and why I’m doing this.

As routine, I’ll explain the rules then start with........Katelyn.....yes she’ll be the starter. Erin is a bleeder so that's good, I’ve seen her scrape her knee once. She had to change her band-aid 5 times in 2 minuets.

They both deserve this for hurting my Monica.

They both deserve to die.

But one of them has to win, one has to say the words.

I’m confident the winner will bleed out soon enough though. I stop cutting the winner, but I never said I’d patch them up or let them go.

That’d be no fun at all.

3rd person ****

The clock chimed 3 AM. The devils hour.

Hopped up on Starbucks coffee, Mikey was wide awake. Depending on when the girl won, he might actually make it to school!

Getting up from the spinning chair, he went down to the first floor then down into the basement.

You may wonder where they are. They are in a , forgotten crematorium high up on a hill very deep in the woods. Mikey had soundproofed the walls years ago.

He flicked on the florescent lights, the stiff light switch TICK-ed.

The girl looked at him in pure shock.

"You! Let me outta here! My dad is a cop!" Katelyn screamed at him.

He pressed his lips in a line and grabbed his survival knife from the table, running it across her chest, leaving a line of blood. She whimpered.

"Don’t lie to me. Your dad is an accountant."

Her lip trembled.

"Are.......are you gonna.....r-rape us?" Erin spoke up, making Mikey turn to face her with a sick grin on his face.

"Maybe." He lied, having no desire to have his way with either of the girls on the tables. He just wanted to scare the girl.

"But....but your a nerd!" With a growl, Mikey turned on Katelyn and put the blade on her neck.

"Let me speak."

She whimpered and nodded. He removed the knife and stood between the tables.

"You two are going to play a game. You will take turns, you (he gestures with the knife towards Katelyn) then you." (same with Erin)

"Wha-what game?" Erin asked, hoping this was all a joke and he wanted to play Scrabble.

"I’m so glad you asked!" Mikey kept the smile on as he paced around the tables slowly.

He stopped at Katelyn and put the Knife against her stomach, pushing but not enough to break skin.

"If you don’t want me to cut you, just say ‘kill her’. If you win, by letting me kill the other, I'll stop cutting you."

Katelyn sucked her lips in, and Mikey harshly yanked the blade across her stomach, she screamed.

"No!" Erin cried.

"Oh don’t worry bitch. It’s your turn." Mikey walked over to Erin and put the blood coated blade against her thigh that was bare do to her short skirt.

"So nice of you to wear this for me, easy access." He let her take that however she would and he sliced her leg, enjoying her cry and the crimson blood that began to pool on the table.

"Can I kill her?" He asked her.

"No!" she yelled, tears streaming down her face.

Turning, he faced Katelyn.

"Can I kill her?" he asked the girl.

"No!"

Mikey walked over to the counter and grabbed a staple gun.

"We can keep playing." He said as he got scissors. He cut up the side of Katelyn’s shirt bearing her torso and bra.

He wondered if she was afraid of him raping her like Erin was.

Lowering his head, he licked up her rib cage making her cringe and tug at her chains.

He held up the staple gun and she cried out.

Grinning like the mad man he was, he pushed the gun onto her torso and it clicked as he stapled her 9 times.

Her screams echoed off the walls as little streams of blood ran from the entry points of the staples.

He went back to Erin as she watched in horror.

"Can I kill Katelyn?"

"No!"

Grinning, he put the staple gun back and pocked the scissors. He grabbed a scalpel and dragged it deeply over across her stomach to her collarbone. Her blood curtailing scream made his mouth stretch in a toothy grin.

45 minuets later they were both covered in blood and lacerations.

"You....." Mikey looked at Erin.

"fucking cunt." She finished.

"One sharp tongue for a whore." He grabbed a smaller scalpel and walked over to her with it poised in his hand.

"Bite me and I’ll cut off you lips to." He murmured, opening her mouth and sticking the scalpel in to her tongue.

"No! No!" Katelyn yelled

Erin yanked with all her might but the restraints didn’t budge, "Don’t!" She cried, just then, he began cutting her tongue.
Not wanting her to die from choking on her own blood, he turned her head so she spit out the seemingly endless blood that had once been in her tongue.

"Stop! No! Erin!" Katelyn yelled, her eyes blood shot and her face red from crying and deep cuts.

The blood splattered on the floor, Mikey showed the detached tongue to Katelyn like a proud child who just picked a flower for his mother. She screamed.

Erin’s head flopped to look at her friend with half dead eyes.

"I’m so sorry! Erin!"

Mikey set the tongue on the counter and walked over to the girl.

"Look at what your doing to her! She WANTS you to let me kill her! PUT HER OUT OF HER MIZERY!" He yelled.

"No. I can’t." She whispered.

Mikey realized he almost forgot to tell them what they've done wrong, the reason they were being punished so.

"Would you like to know why I choose you as my players?" He asked.

The girls nodded.

"You know Monica Counterman, yes?"

They nodded again, struggling with the effort with unsteady eyes.

"You two have been bitches to her, bullied her and ridiculed her and I’m sick of it. She’s a sweet girl and you fucking sluts can’t see that!" He hissed.

"I’m-" Katelyn screamed as he cut into her foot and carved off her pinkie toe. She cried as blood spurted from it.

"Don’t you apologize! It’s far to late." He growled.

The toe fell to the ground with a quiet ‘plunk’

"Back to our game now, eh?" His smirk returned as he stalked over to Erin. "Can I kill Katelyn?"

She shook her head no.

"Okay." He picked up rubbing alcohol and splashed it on her open wounds, singeing her. Screams racked threw her as she bucked against the restraints.

"Erin! Stop stop please stop!" Katelyn screamed.
"Oh I will. Tell me to kill her and It’ll all be over." He said looking over at her.

Erin’s mostly dead body turned her head to look at her friend, blood gushing from her tongue stub.

"I....I............do it."

Mikey’s entire body turned to face her.

"Do what? Be specific." He said, eye brows raised.

Katelyn sniffled "K-kill her." She looked away as Mikey walked towards Erin who looked up at him with eye full of pure terror.

Grabbing his favorite butterfly knife, he carved a hole in her chest, and cut out her heart. Pulling it out with his gloved hand, he set it on Katelyn’s chest as she hyperventilated looking at it with wide eyes.

The heart sat still, sending blood all over her chest adding to her own.

"Congratulations Katelyn. You won." He looked at her.

"Y-your gonna l-l-let me g-go now right?" She asked.

"Oh I’m sorry, that’s not part of the game." He said in a mock sympathetic voice.

"But you sai-"

"No! I said if you win, I won’t kill you. That doesn't mean I wont let you bleed out." He laughed manically, stripping off his gloves and throwing them away.

"Don’t just leave me! No!" she yelled.

He chuckled as he left the room and clocked the 5 locks into place, heading back up stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that? I'm not that good at writing torture but I tried! Was it an okay first attempt? I hope so.