Sequel: Bright Lights
Status: In the Works :]

Keeping Up With Toews?

5: Secrets and Steamy Showers

Chapter 5: Secrets and Steamy Showers.

It’s been a little over a week and it was three days left of our Bora Bora trip. Things has been walking on edge with everyone, Kourtney and Scott are in a fight, Rob and Kim are still tense, and Kris and Jonathan hate eachother.

Right now, I was still in our room feeling sick as ever. I didn’t know why but my back, stomach, and head was hurting so much I couldn’t get out of bed. Jon left ten minutes ago to grab my mom and Bruce. I could feel my body break into a sweat; My breathing turned ragged and I could hardly keep my eyes open.

“She’s been feeling sick all morning, she won’t get up, and when she tries to move she screams out in pain.” I heard Jon tell my mom.

“My baby girl,” my mom said, I felt her cool hand on my forehead and I groaned. “Karoline, honey what’s hurting you?”

I groaned again and my stomach twisted in pain. My eyes started watering and I could feel them running down my cheeks.

“Baby, it’s going to be okay. What’s hurting you?” Jon asked,

I tried to open my mouth to talk but it felt so dry. I lifted my hand and pointed to the sink, “water” I said with my dry raspy voice.

I felt the bed move and the sink turn on,

“Can you sit up honey?” my mom asked.

I tried to sit up but I couldn’t because of the pain that shot through my body.

“She can’t sit up, she’s hurting too bad.” said Jon worriedly.

“I think we should call the hospital, she’s breaking out into a sweat,” said Bruce.

I heard my mom dial the hotel phone and heard her explain something to them.

“The ambulance is on their way, they’re gonna pick her up here at the room.”

I could feel myself slip into a deep sleep and the last thing I heard was “i love you” and passed out.

5 hours later: The Hospital

JON POV:

It’s been a total of 5 hours since we rushed Karoline to the hospital. The doctors said she had been dehydrated, but that still didn’t answer my question on how she could be in that much pain from being dehydrated. I knew they were hiding something from me, including her family.

“She’s awake now if you want to see her,” Bruce said, I nodded and walked to her room,

I smiled when I saw Karoline smiling at me, her smile always took my breath away. I walked over to her and kissed her lips lightly.

“You scared me Karoline,” I told her while holding small hand in my giant one.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

“Karoline, is there something I should know? I know you can’t be in that much pain from being dehydrated. If it’s something serious I need to know, I love you too much to loose you.” I told her, my voice breaking at the end.

“3 years ago, before I came to live in Chicago, I had a eating disorder. Since I started modeling, people would always tell me I needed to be skinnier, so I stopped eating, I’d just drink water if I was hungry. It gotten so bad that I had to be hospitalized for months before they released me. They told me if I didn’t eat every 3 hours of the day, my body would immediately shut down. I’d grow really weak and I’d be in pain for hours.” Karoline explained,

I stared at her in shock and I couldn’t believe what she just told me.

“Baby, you shouldn’t have to stop eating because of what people say. Your beautiful just the way you are. I love you so much, but you need to promise me, that you’ll listen to the doctors and eat.” I told her seriously.

“I will, and thankyou for being here with me.”

“Your my girlfriend, it’s my job to be the wonderful loving boyfriend and make sure you’re okay.”

We both sat there for another 2 hours till the Doctor came and discharged Karoline after a long speech on how she should eat more and that I should watch her and make sure she does. I nodded and we both left the hospital.

We were taken back to our room and I made sure Karoline at a meal before we left to go shopping for the big day tomorrow.

“Jon, am I supposed to eat ALL of this?!” exclaimed Karoline.
“Some of it is mine, but yes. I’m following doctor’s orders and you are eating and we’re not leaving till you finish every single bite.” I told her with my serious tone. I knew she’d cave knowing when I did use my serious tone, she’d listened.

SHOPPING:

KAROLINE POV:

After eating that ridiculous meal Jon ordered for me, we both went to the shopping areas and looked for some clothes for my mom and bruce’s renewal wedding vows.

I thought it was sweet that Bruce wanted to do this, but my mom has been anzty about the whole thing. I didn’t know why, but if Jonathan did that for me, I’d love him forever.

“Jon, what about this one?” I asked him when I showed him this nice creme colored sarong.

“I really don’t like the color on you.” Jon told me honestly, “I like this one the most,”

I looked at Jon to see him holding the most beautiful sarong, it was a very nice shade of lilac, and the length was perfect. I smiled and hugged Jon tightly.

“I love it!” I said, I went to go buy the sarong and we both left the store.

“Now, its your turn.” I told him when we spotted a men’s store in the area.

We went in and browsed the selections they had in there, I picked out this nice light purple that would match perfectly with my sarong that he had picked out.

“Jonathan, you can wear these with your cargo shorts that I packed.” I told him as I showed him the nice purple shirt,

“Good choice babe, let’s pay and meet up with everyone else.”

We paid for his shirt and left the store to go meet up with my family for an early dinner.

“We’re going to this nice place to a different island so wear something nice and comfortable.” my mom said once we reached to where they all were.

“Jon, do you think I can speak with you for a minute?” I heard a deep voice say, I turned to look and saw Kris standing next to Jon.
He looked at me for a minute and I nodded.

“Yeah, sure” he replied, I watched them both leave to the pool area and sat down at the table.

I decided to head back and ask Jonathan later on their conversation before dinner,

JON POV:

“I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for two days ago with my confrontation with Karoline. You should know that I would never hit a girl or Kim’s sisters for that matter.” Kris said,

“I accept your apology.” I told him,

“Thankyou, and also I think that we should put this behind us and get along. I have a feeling that since we’re both going to be in this family we ought to stick together and become friends.”

“I agree, especially with this family. But I really do appreciate you apologizing to me, when really you should apologize to Karoline. She’s the one hurt most by it and it would really mean alot to her if you did.” I told him,

We both gave eachother a man hug and went our separate ways.

I walked into our room and noticed that Karoline was taking a shower, I walked into the bathroom and changed out of my clothes and snuck behind Karoline in the shower,

I lightly grabbed her hips and I heard her squeal and jump back.

“Jon! Your freakin’ scared me!!!” Karoline splashed water in my face and went back to washing her hair.

I took this time to admire Karoline’s body. I couldn’t understand why anyone would criticize her body.

I gently caressed her face in my hands and kissed her soft lips full with passion and lust. I could feel Karoline’s hands on my chest and it gave me a tingling sensation in my body.

“I’m about to show you how beautiful you are,” I whispered huskily in her ear, and I heard her moan.

I pulled back to look at her and kissed her again. Let’s just say, we didn’t make it out of the shower in time for dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really didn't like this chapter, but I needed to update something.
I know it's all going slow and getting boring, but don't worry! i'm getting to the exciting part soon.
:] btw, don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe!
<3.