Sequel: Bright Lights
Status: In the Works :]

Keeping Up With Toews?

6: Positive.

I was currently in the bathroom sitting on top of the toilet with a box in my hand and my iPhone in the other. Tears were slowly coming down as I sat the box down and decided to call one person I know who would understand what I am about to go through.

A couple of rings and someone picked up.

“Hello?” said Khloe sleepily.

“Khloe? Did I wake you?” I said quietly just in case Jon came back.

“Not really, what’s wrong?”

“I’m scared,”

“More details sis,” she said as I heard rustling in the background.

“I’m two weeks late and I think I’m pregnant.”

“Have you been having morning sickness? the symptoms?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have the test with you?”

“I do, and I don’t know if I should take it now or wait and see a Doctor.”

“I’d take it now, I know it would give you some reassurance. If you need, I’ll stay on the phone until the results.”

“Really?”

“Yes really, now start peeing on that stick preggers.”

After waiting for about 10 minutes, I checked the test and let out a gasp, I heard Khloe say something on the other line, but I couldn’t make it out. I was too focused on the two little pink lines.

I heard the door open and close and knew Jon was coming back from hanging out with Bruce, Rob, Kris, and Scott.

“Baby?” I heard Jon yell.

“I’m in the bathroom, I’ll be out in a minute.” I replied softly.

I quickly stashed the test and the box under the sink and hid it in the far back where I knew Jon couldn’t find or see.

I composed myself before I left the bathroom.

“What were you doing?” asked Jon when I found him laying on our bed.

“I was fixing myself up.” I lied.

We both sat in silence for a while until we heard a knock on our door.

Jon got up from his spot to answer the door,

“Hey Jon, Karoline. We’re all having a Last night in Cabo dinner soon at 6. So be ready and on the dock at 5:30.” My mom said and left.

I told Jon I was getting ready in the bathroom, and he didn’t question on why, and I was thankful for that.

I slowly and quietly opened the bathroom cabinet under the sink and took the pregnancy test out of the box I had hidden and looked at it again, the two light pink lines still visible.

My stomach knotted when I knew I was having this baby, and I didn’t know how to tell my family and Jon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating! I've been busy with school, work, and balancing my senior year. But now that football season is over I'm going to be updating alot more :]

don't forget to subscribe, rate, and comment.

<3
elizabethtran.