Status: *looks down* well seeing as you people can read me then it seems that I am alive....

Fantasy Academy

chapter 8

"AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! That's soooo cute!" I heard Sara squeal

"Sara...leave...need...sleep." I said with my eyes closed and waving my arm a little. I felt the sun beat down on my face and I knew it was morning.

"Nope. Sorry but we need Jasper and you to get up." She said grinning and jumping on the bed, I felt Jasper grin next to my neck and kiss it. I smiled and sighed, I opened my eyes and got a face full of Sara.

"Coffee..that's how I am going to survive this...coffee with loads of sugar and cream... maybe I'll add some five hour energy to it." I said covering my head with my arm tossed across my face.

"Do you think I should tell her her mom called and said she's coming up for the next two days?" Sara asked the Cullen's in a whisper

"WHAT?!" I screamed jumping out of bed pulling Jasper with me, "Are you trying to kill me? The last time I saw my mother was when I put snakes in her car in freshmen year!" I said putting my hair in a ponytail and getting clothes from my closet.

"Oh yeah! That was funny as heck!" Sara said laughing a little.

"Oh yeah she's totally going to laugh about it when she's killing me with her golden wings of death!" I said putting my hands around my neck like she was suffocating me all ready.

"Oh she can't kill you!" Alice said in a loud voice, "Can she?" She said in a lower voice then before.

"I have no idea because I don't talk to her! And when did she call?" I said getting in the shower while everyone relaxed and talked to themselves.

"Yesterday. You dropped your phone when you ran to the bathroom."

"Perfect." I said getting out and wrapping a towel around me. Then I thought of something. I got dressed in my skinny jeans and a off the shoulder shirt with black high heeled boots.

"Jazzy...I have a question for you." I cooed walking into my room.

"What is it?" He said from my bed

"My mom still thinks that I have a boyfriend and since you love me so much.....can you be my fake boyfriend?" I said hope glazing my eyes.

"......I don't really have a choice do I?" He said with a sigh

"Nope!" I jumped into his lap sideways while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Fine."

"Yeah! Thank you!" I said jumping up and down.

"Yeah yeah yeah...don't push it!"

"You love me." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Nope." He said grinning.

"Female dog."
♠ ♠ ♠
Have a nice holiday? I always seem to update on a Holiday...