My So Called Cinderella Life

The Birthday Present

After a half an hour of sitting and eating the cake back at the deck, I started to get very sleepy. I woke up pretty decently this morning, how was I super sleepy?

Peter nudges his head towards me and smiled, "You're getting sleepy already?"

I yawned, "Yeah. I don't know why. I slept like super early and got like 8 and a half hours of sleep. I don't know why I would be so sleepy."

Daniella clapped her hands together and laughed, "Because we drugged your cake when we baked it for you."

My eyes widened, "Say what now?"

Kaylie continued, "We put a drug in your cake to make you sleepy. So we can take you to your actual surprise."

"What?! Why did you have to put a medicine on me?"

Ryan grabbed my hand, "So you can be super duper surprised when you wake up again. It'll be fun."

I couldn't control my sleepiness anymore. Before I knew it, I blacked out right on the spot.

** Kaylie's Point of View **

Well, that was quite fast.

I coughed and grabbed Peter's hands. "Will she be okay?"

"I use this on my mother who couldn't sleep, so I think she'll be okay."

Peter and I went hand in hand and then Ryan carried Marisa. Tory patted Ryan and sighed, "You got her?"

Ryan nodded, "Don't worry man."

He went inside the house and I thought about how Marisa hasn't even told him about her being Cinderella yet. There are a bunch of pictures about Paul scattered around the house. I exclaimed, "Ryan! Come out this way!"

Peter looked at me and I started, "I just remembered that Marisa hasn't even told Ryan about the Cinderella thing yet. There are pictures of Dad around the house."

Ryan stood there carrying Marisa with a puzzled look. Peter motioned him to come around the house and he nodded. Peter let go of my hand and I concluded, "I'll go get her camera. She's gonna need it."

I went to the kitchen to see her pasta still sitting there and I quickly went to go wash it. I went back to the table and saw her camera. I grabbed her camera and then saw a present on the same table. I picked it up the card and it read, "To my lovely niece... From Uncle Paul."

I talked to myself, "Uncle Paul... Uncle Paul... Mr. Alfred!"

The present was still unwrapped and I sighed, "Must have not opened yet."

I decided to bring it for her as well; in case it will solve some more clues. But since I had the time, I think I should have just confessed everything with her.

I locked the house door and I was off. This was so amazing not staying with Margaret, Kate and Kayla.

I was spending time with my sister.

** End of Point of View **

I opened my eyes but something was blocking my site. I felt what was around my hand and it was a cloth that was wrapped around my eyes. I stood up groaning and I heard Peter's voice start, "Yay... She's up."

Someone grabbed my hands and I pouted my mouth. Ryan's voice came out, "It's Ryan. I'm right next to you."

I completely sat up and groaned. I was still completely blindfolded and I asked, "Where are you guys taking me?"

"Oh, we will get there soon."

"How long was I asleep?"

"See if I told you that much, then you would know where we are."

I squinted, "Okay. At least tell me the time?"

"It's morning."

I groaned even more loudly wanting to know where the heck they were taking me. I then heard Tory's voice way in the front, "We're here!!"

I heard everyone getting out of the car and felt Ryan getting up. He started, "Okay. Get out slowly. I'll help you."

He grabbed my hand and I slowly walked out of the car. I could feel the sun shining in my face and I smiled, "Okay... Are we here?"

I heard Ryan laughing, "Yepp. Right in front of it. Now, are you ready?"

"Yes, I have been ready since Tory first said it."

Ryan began unwrapping the cloth he stopped a bit and stood behind me. "You sure you ready?"

"Yes!!!!" I exclaimed. He laughed, When he took the cloth off of my face, I stood there in absolute amazement.

Oh my god...

Oh my god...

Oh my god...

I was standing in front of the Grand Canyon right now.

No way.

No absolutely freaking way.

This was impossible.

The Grand Canyon?! My number one dream place to be. And I was here.

Ryan still held on to my hand and Kaylie grabbed my other one. "How's this for a surprise?"

I began shrieking, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! The Grand Canyon?! I absolutely love you guys!!!!"

I gave her a very tight hug and she hugged me by the waist. I then literally jumped on Peter and he just laughed. Kissed Daniella on the cheek and hugged Tory. I smiled at Ryan and ran up to hug him as well. He hugged me by the waist and whispered, "I wanna get the same response as Daniella."

I pushed him and smirked. "Eeee! I'm at the Grand Canyon!!! This is unbelievablee!!! I love you guys sooo much!!"

I jumped up and down and the people surrounding me probably thought I was insane, but I didn't care. I was probably the happiest teenager alive right now.

Happiest that I was in the place that I wished to be in since I was little, and happiest that I had the most amazing people as my best friends.

An hour passed by, we stood there taking a bunch of pictures, and I was admiring the Grand Canyon every little bit.

Peter began teasing Ryan and I, "Lovebirds. You need a couple picture."

I looked at Ryan who winked at me, then he and I walked towards the edge and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we just smiled for the camera. Peter kept taking different shots and we just kept changing our poses.

After a while, I sat down by myself in front of a small restaurant stand that they had there and looked through the pictures. I kept zooming on the picture that Ryan and I took together and kept smiling. Ah, he was amazing.

"You and Ryan, huh?" I heard Tory's voice next to me. I turned off my camera and hung it around my neck. I shrugged, "Hmm?"

"Don't hmm me... I see how it's like."

I pouted my mouth at him and he sighed, "Well... That leaves me no chance at all."

I wrapped my arms around and him pouted, "I'm sawwyy. You're a really good friend though."

"Oh I know that. If I wasn't a good friend, I wouldn't have planned a trip to Grand Canyon for you."

I smirked and hugged him. He sighed, "Well... You two do match each other perfectly. I don't know how to explain but it seems like, the right couple."

"We're not even a couple yet."

"Really? Cause you sure act like it. Holding hands all the time."

I laughed, "Oh... That's just him not letting go."

Tory joked and looked down. I continued, "Does he still have a thing for Cinderella?"

Tory looked up at me and gave me a confused look. I repeated, "I mean... Does he have any feelings for her anymore?"

Tory chuckled, "Okay... after like two or three months of not being able to find her, I'm sure he's given up."

"But I'm still sure he wants to know who it is."

"Well that is for sure... I even wanna know what she is! It's a big mystery."

I smirked and looked at Tory. I sighed, "Would he believe me if I said it was me?"

Tory's eyes went straight to my face and he just stared at me. I looked at him and we met eyes. Tory's face went puzzled and confused and shocked at the same time. "Okay... My ears blocked out on me, what did you say?"

I sighed, "I am... Cinderella."

Tory's eyes widened and he chuckled, "Umm... What?"

"I know it's hard to believe because one, I barely ever look like that and two, I lied to everyone about not being there. Except for those three, they were the only ones who knew."

Tory's mouth went open and he was in shock. "Why didn't you say anything when Sheckler was looking for 'Cinderella'"?

I gulped, "Because when he talked to me as Cinderella, I felt like I wasn't his type at all. Like, I felt like he never liked me as Marisa. When he met Cinderella, he was all into her... And I was just upset so I didn't wanna disappoint him."

"Marisa. You not telling him is going to disappoint him even more. You need to tell him."

"I will. Someday. Just when the time is right. It's hard to just get it out there right away."

Tory and I just sat there. Tory then asked, "You're serious that it was you? Cause I had no idea."

I nodded, "I speak the truth."

He breathed out quickly and continued, "Whoo. Wow... Amazing. Life is filled with many surprises, eh?"

I nodded and then Ryan came to sit next to me, "What are you guys talking about?"

I looked at Tory and he just smiled and nodded, "Talking about how you two need to lower down the level of corniness. Because you guys are verryyyyy corny together."

I smirked and Ryan hit his head and had his arms on the table that was behind me.

"So the chinese place, the only thing they had left was a bowl of soup. So I got one for us to share."

I looked at him and smile. He continued, "Well... The skywalk is gonna take us a while so I'm afraid you'll be too hungry after you get off. This is the best I got."

"You're too... detailed."

He winked at me and we began sharing the bowl of noodles. Tory stood up and shook off crumbs from his pants, "Well... My cue to leave now. I'll go take more pictures."

When Tory left, Ryan asked, "How'd the pictures come out?"

"Oh good. The ones with us were very cute."

"Well, I happen to think we make a cute couple."

"Aye. We're not a couple yet."

He winked at me and grabbed my cheeks. I laughed as he looked at my camera that was around my neck. He looked at the pictures with us two and chuckled, "That... Is my profile picture for facebook."

I pouted my mouth and pushed him.

Super duper in like right now.

--> We were around the Grand Canyon til' about seven in the evening and I guess it was time to go home. I hugged all five of them again and thanked them for giving me the best gift of my life.

I sat in the back with Kaylie... Peter and Daniella sat in the middle aisle and Ryan and Tory in the front. I saw Mr. Alfred's present, well... Uncle Paul's, present next to me. I took it and read the card,

"Happy birthday kiddo! I can't believe you're already 18 years old... I practically remember holding you up into the air and you had no idea what I was doing. Now, I can barely hold you at all. Anyway, your dad loved you very much... And he loved your mom more than anything in the world. You two girls were his world. And I mean that. I hope you understand the entire story soon. Don't forget, I'm always helping you. Your dad left me two things to give to you, but I think it's time for me to give you the one of the things that he left for you. It's part of my present for you. I hope you will accept me as another Uncle of yours. I love ya kiddo, ever since the day you were born. Have a great 18th birthday. Love, Uncle Paul and Auntie Gina."

I smiled and looked at Kaylie who was reading along. She whispered, "Open the present."

I slowly unwrapped the present and inside the box was a picture album.

Of course.

Feels like everyone got me a picture album or picture frame this year. I laughed, "Does the whole world know I love pictures?"

All five of them nodded and said in unison, "Duhhhhh."

I flipped to the cover of the album and there revealed... One of Dad's little notes. I quickly pulled it out.

I smiled and almost shrieked. I quickly took it out and started reading in my head, "Number nineteen! Okay, so I lied. There's one at Uncle Paul's house. But the last note is also in the envelope of the will. I kept the real will with Paul. I told him not to open it because it was a secret. So I'm hoping he listened to me. I believe you have met Uncle Paul by this time. I want you to go and get the real will, claim everything that's yours and Kaylie's. I have faith that you can do it. Put Margaret is jail and do the heck you want with Kayla and Kate."

Okay, a will?

Dad has a will... for me and Kaylie? Kaylie and I looked at each other and our eyes widened. I started, "Did you know about this?"

She shook her head quickly and I sighed. Put Margaret in jail.

Did Margaret have something to do with Dad's death?
♠ ♠ ♠
+ This is the story that I get most comments on... and I love it! Keep it up !! <33
+ Spoiler: Ryan will know in the next chapter :D