Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Johnny's turn

"N-not again! No! No!" I sobbed as I yanked at the restraints uselessly. Tears streamed down my face as I cried.
The door opened, closed then the lock clicked.

Johnny came over to the bed side with the same sick smirk Vengeance had worn.

"D-don’t! Please....please don’t do this...." I begged.

He slapped me. CRACK.

"Shut the fuck up you useless hoe bag!"

My face stung but I was powerless to stop him as he took my jeans and shirt off, tossing them in random directions.

"Ah yes."

I whimpered as he licked from the top of my undies to my bra. He tore that off then licked between my breasts.

"Looks like Vengeance got you good." He smirked at the scabbed bite mark.

"P...please don-" CRACK.

"Shut up! Here we go." he pulled something out of his pocket.

A ball gag?!

He put it on me and unclothed himself as I cried. He tossed my undies off and looked at my.....uh....area. I blushed and kept pulling at the chains, trying to cover myself.

He shoved his length into me, pounding at once. Each thrust deeper than the last.

My screams were muffled my the gag as he groaned going faster. He wasn’t as big as Syn or Vengeance but he was faster!

I bucked involuntarily, half trying to escape.

It felt like having a drum stick jammed in me, playing a quick solo. I screamed just as he did, squirting into me before roughly yanking out.

I yelped at the sudden movement. My eyes were bloodshot and dry, my throat burned from my screams.

Giving me the smirk, he got dressed and left the room locking it.

I did my best to curl into a painful ball and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure I completly like this one....the drum stick thing wasn't my best work. But tell me what you DID like about it? Please?

Anyone notice she didn't call him Zacky? She refurred to him as Vengeance.