Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

The Music Room

I stumbled over to the closet and opened it, afraid of what I might find. Luckily, they were normal clothes, jeans and tee shirts and such.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I got dressed knowing I couldn’t shower with this bandage on.

I did my best to brush my hair before doing my make up, keeping it is minimal as possible. I grabbed my book from when I was reading with Johnny and began to read. To forget last night.

Oh, and in Call Of Duty: Rev’s going down!

There was a quiet knock on the door before it unlocked and opened. I froze, afraid it might be Zacky. I can’t face him. Not after last night.

I was relieved to see Syn come in looking guilty.

I put the book mark in my book and went ofter to where he looked at his feet. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around his muscular frame.

His back stiffened at the unexpected embrace then his thick arms wound around me. "It wasn’t your fault." I said.

"Don’t blame Vengeance. He feels horrible. He’s going to stay away for a while." Syn’s chest rumbled under my ear.

"Mmhm." We let go and I let him put the chain on my neck and lead me down the hallway to the game room.

My legs were wobbly still, and Syn noticed this. Grabbing me by my forearm when I started to fall.

We went in the room and Syn gave the chain to The Rev who wrapped it around his wrist then handed me a controller.

I sat on the couch and grinned, taking the controller and adding myself as another player.

"It’s on!" He yelled as his character began to look for me.

___Time lapse 2 hours___

"Owned! I fucking owned you!" I yelled in his face. Guess who kicked ass?

Me!

The Rev growled but amusement shone in his eyes.

My stomach growled and I realized I haven’t had breakfast.

The Rev smirked and stood taking me to the kitchen where he strapped me in the chair.

He put a strawberry toaster strudel with frosting, a cup of orange juice and some grapes in front of me then fed me with no complaints.

Johnny went to the refrigerator and got a beer, opening it and taking a sip. He smirked at me as he left the room.

My blood ran cold.

Johnny’s next.

I felt tears sting my eyes and The Rev looked sympathetic. "He’s smaller than the rest of us, it won’t be as bad." He whispered before he took the plate to the dishwasher.

Oddly, I found that a little reassuring. He wiped off my face softly and moved some hair out of my face.

"Lets go to the music room." He suggested.

Music room!

I nodded enthusiastically and he unbound my wrists taking me to an amazing room.

"This is nothing. Wanna see the guitar room?"

"Yes!" I squeeled.

Shaking his head he opened a door. the room was no more than a closet but it held guitars that probably coated more than my house!

"Wow!" He walked in so I could grab one. We went back into the music room and he locked the door, letting go of the chain and sitting behind the drum kit.

I plugged into an amp and put the guitar on as he grabbed sticks.

"What do you want to play?"

"Try this." He handed me a paper with tabs and lyrics on it. I put it on a music stand and began.

He gave me the lead guitar part!

I sang, surprised at the lyrics.
"This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence,
There's more than meets the eye round here, look to the waters of the deep.
A city of evil.
There sat a seven-headed beast, ten horns raised from his head.
Symbolic woman sits on his throne, but hatred strips her and leaves her naked.
The Beast and the Harlot.

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird
and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.

The city dressed in jewels and gold, fine linen, myrrh with pearls.
Her plagues have come all at once as her mourners watch her burn.
Destroyed in an hour.
Merchants and captains of the world, sailors, navigators too.
Will weep and mourn this loss with her sins piled to the sky,
The Beast and the Harlot.

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird
and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.

The day has come for all us sinners.
If you're not a servant, you'll be struck to the ground.
Flee the burning, greedy city.
Lookin' back on her to see there's nothing around.

I don't believe in fairy tales and no one wants to go to hell.
You've made the wrong decision and it's easy to see.
Now if you wanna serve above or be a king below with us,
You're welcome to the city where your future is set forever.

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird
and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit, eery filthy bird
and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great."

"Yes!" The Rev cried, highfiving me while I wonder who wrote the song we just played.

We played a couple more songs then some Metallica and Led Zeppelin.

Syn came in and took me from The Rev and to the kitchen.

He placed a plate of meatlovers pizza and a cup of milk in front of me. He fed me, took me to the bathroom.

He wrapped the chain around his knuckles and began down a familiar hallway.

"Fuck this shit!" He’s not taking me back to that room so I can get....r...raped again!

I took off only to get yanked back by my throat.

"If you want to try and haul ass, make sure I don’t have this." He tugged the chain making me grab onto it.

I threw punches at his chest. He laughed. "You’re not accomplishing anything." He pinned me by wrists and lifted me off the ground. Laughing as I kicked and screamed.

Soon I was locked to the bed again.

I broke down in tears as he left the room.

Not again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

Poorly writen rape next chapter!

Song credit goes to Avenged Sevenfold. It was The Beast and the Harlot!