Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

The Rev's turn

I cried and pulled at the restraints.

The Rev is my friend! He wouldn’t do this to me! No! No! No! He’s my only friend here and..........remember what Zacky said: Shadow’s threatens their lives.

I’d rather get raped by The Rev than have Shadow’s kill him. There’s no question about that.

The door opened, closed then clicked locked.

I couldn’t stop my eyes from watching The Rev limp into the room, a black eye stained his face.

He must have refused. He does care.

He gave me the most sorrowful, sympathetic, despair filled look I’ve ever seen. I nodded, telling him that I understand why he was going to do this.

His eyes glistened with.......... tears?

I managed to stop myself from crying as he took my clothes off then took off his. I couldn’t look at him, not like this.

I looked at the ceiling as he mounted me.

"I’m so sorry." He whispered.

"I understand COD buddy." I whispered back, still not looking at him.

He bit his lip so he wouldn’t grin just before lining up and slamming in.

I couldn’t bite back my shrill scream as he did this, holding back tears. He slammed into me fast and deep moaning slightly.

His moans disgust me.
This moment disgusts me.
This feeling disgusts me.

But this man does not.

He is doing this to save his life. And as I said before, I’d rather get raped by him than have him killed.

I pulled at the restraints none the less and cried with each thrust. "So.....sorry" he said shakily.

My back arched involuntarily and I now moaned a little just before he shot into me.

I was lightheaded, and full of physical pain.

The Rev was breathless, and full of emotional pain.

We were equal.

He pulled out and dressed himself.

Before he left, he walked to the side of the bed next to my head and bent down. "I’m so sorry." his voice only proved it.

"Hey." I managed just before he walked away. He turned to look at me.

"COD rematch later?"

His smile brightened up the room, making me smile as well. He leaned close to my face. "It’s on." before limping out of the room, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
She isn't mad at him! Yay!

Remember he only did this to save his life, and he got beat up for refusing.

Will what Zacky told her make her hate the others less? Now that she knows their motovation.