Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

COD

I fell asleep and when I woke up I found something that made my day. SNEAKERS!
Converse to be exact.

I got up shakily and showered before getting dressed and doing my make up. I waterfall braided my hair again and picked up the book that amazingly, was exactly where Zacky left it.

I picked it up and went on reading. Soon, I finished the book and set it down beside me.

I lay on my stomach and swung my feet side to side, kicking each other in the middle.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap

The door opened and Johnny came in. I waved and he waved back. I slid off the bed and he put a collar on me, took me to the kitchen and fed me. "You up for The Rev’s rematch?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I need a new book to read."

"How about Stephen King’s It?"

I nodded.

"Okay." He took me to the game room where The Rev fidgeted with his fingers on the couch.

He was worried I’d resent him. Normally I would, but after what Zacky told me I understand.

Johnny let go of the leash and gave it to me before leaving and locking the door. I held the chain quiet as I skipped behind The Rev and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely and kissed his cheek.

"It’s okay." I told him, going around the couch and picking up the controller then handing him the leash.

He smiled brightly and started the game.

____Time lapse – 2 hours_____

"Still owned! STILL! HA!" I danced in victory.

"Damn it!" He hissed.

"Mhm! Oh yeah! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" I sang.

"She hand you ass to you again Rev?"

We looked back to see a smirking Zacky.

"Hell yeah I did!" Zacky came over and gave me a high five.

I put on a serious face and looked at my friend. "Hey, you dropped something." I told him. He looked around. "What?" He asked, still looking.
"Your pride."

He glared at me.

Zacky and I laughed as he took the leash and we left the room.

"So Zack attack, where are we going?" I chipped.

"To talk."

His face fell as did mine. He pulled me into his bedroom and we sat on the bed.

"Look I.....want to warn you. Matt said that if you get to used to.....uh, your nights, that we will have to get creative"

Creative? What the hell does that mean?

"I’m sorry for what we might do, but remember our motivation."

"Your lives."

He nodded.

"Okay. Thanks for the heads up." I hugged him and we left the room.

To soon, I found my self strapped to the bed again. It was Syn’s turn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Time lapse soon. Next chapter = kinky