Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Gave birth to a Gold Fish

:::Syn’s POV::
"You had to tranquilize her!" The Rev laughed making Johnny come out of his room then laugh to.

I looked down at Kitten’s unconscious body and the red dart in her leg. I bent down and pulled it out, wiping off the blood that beaded there.

The Rev walked up behind me, grabbed my hips and did a pelvic thrust against my ass saying "UHH! You dropped the soap!" He put his arm around Christ and they left the hallway.

God she as great thighs.

I bit my lip and lifted her bridal style, carrying her back to the shooting range.

Her blonde head lolled onto my shoulder as I walked.

I put her in a chair and chained her up to it, cuffing her hands and ankles to the chair that was bolted to the ground.

Kitten wasn’t going anywhere.

I picked up the gun I selected and began my target practice.

:::Cassidy’s POV::::

BANG!

My eyes flew open at the sound. I lifted my head to see Syn, gun in hand, shooting some moving targets. Each shot was either in the head or chest.

I went to stand but CLINK

I looked down to see I was cuffed it a chair sitting in the corner.

BANG!

The shot rang in my ears and I groaned, pissed.

He tranked me, then cuffed me to a damn chair!

His brown eyes looked over at me and he smirked. "Want these?" He asked, holding up some noise canceling head phones.

I nodded and he came over to me then put them on me but not before whispering "I can’t wait for my turn." in my ear.

I shivered uncomfortably as he walked back and picked up his gun.

Hours and lots of BANG’s later, he uncuffed me from the chair but cuffed my wrists together before taking me back up stairs.

"That’s it for me today. Your The Rev’s problem now." He took me to a room I’ve never been in before "Wow." I herd Syn chuckle then he picked me up, and tossed me over the back of the couch like a ragdoll.

I righted myself and looked over to see The Rev with a controller in hand as he played Call Of Duty modern warfare 3. The door opened and closed, telling me Syn had left. "Sup Cass?" The Rev asked, not looking at me from where his eyes were glued to the giant TV.

Ohhh the things I could say!

"Oh, Syn just gave birth to a gold fish." I said like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oh that’s gre-wait WHAT?!" He dropped the controller and looked at me like I was crazy.

Ha! He bought it!

I doubled over in laughter.

I laughed so hard I started tearing up, he just looked at me.

Wiping my eye I picked up the controller from his feet and began playing. Shaking off the shock, he grabbed another controller and began playing with me.

When The Rev isn’t talking dirty or abusing me, he’s an okay guy!

____2 hours later___

"No fair!" The Rev yelled.

I giggled manically, I killed him 72 times in 70 different ways. (In just this round)

I put the controller down, stood on the couch and cackled like an evil step mother, bending my arms at the elbow and curling my fingers like talons.

"Ah ha! A ha! A hahahahahahahaha!" I cackled.

I broke into a victory dance "I won! Oh yeah! You lost! I kicked your assssssss!"

"Ahem."

I froze and stood straight to see Shadows and Johnny looking amused.

I felt a blush creep into my cheeks. "Uh, hiya." I said.

They came in and looked at the screen. "Oh shit! Rev she not only kicked your ass, but broke your top score!" Johnny smirked.

"WHAT?!" The Rev looked at the screen and ran out, pretending to cry.

I put my name in the #1 spot and sat down. Shadows fiddled with his cell phone before grabbing The Rev’s controller. Johnny snatched mine so he could verse Shadows.

I bit back mumbling "Ass wipe." about him.

They got so into it! They were cussing each other out so bad! I’ve never herd so many swear words in my life!

It’s so funny.

Well, it was, now it’s annoying.

I was relieved when Zacky came in to get me for dinner. I let him lead me out with wide eyes hearing the curse words get muffled as he closed the door.

"They uh, get really into that." He said knowingly.

"I’ve noticed."

He smiled.

The Rev came out of a room just as Synyster came out of another room with a gold fish in a bag.

"IT"S TRUE!" The Rev cried, pointing a long finger at a puzzled Syn.

The tall man took off again in tears.

I fell to my knees and grabbed my ribs as I laughed.

That played out too perfectly!

I fell to my stomach and laughed like a maniac as Zacky and Syn gathered around me.

"What did you tell him?" Syn asked, smirking.

"I.....said.....you.....gave birth to a gold fish!" I stammered past the giggles that bubbled threw my lips.

Syn looked at the fish in it’s bag before howling with laughter himself.

Soon, all three of us were rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. The innocent fish in its bag stared at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I died of laughter when I wrote this. I wanted to lighten the mood before Zacky's turn tonight. Did I do a good job?

PS I have not clue how COD works ( Call of Duty) so don't correct me!

Wah hoo! 5 stars!