Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Syn on Cassidy duty

The sun woke me up the next morning. I tugged at my chain and sat up on the bed. I sighed, Time was up.

God I hope my parents came up with the money! I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

With nothing better to do, I spaced out.

I felt pierced lips press to my forehead snapping me out of my ‘not thought’. Flinching back I looked up to see a smirking Zacky.

"You’re going to see a lot of me today." He said, unlocking me and holding my hands behind my back. It was just breakfast, so I wasn’t scared yet.

He didn’t bother blindfolding me as we walked down the hallway . There were doors everywhere! Jeez.

He led me to the kitchen and strapped my wrists in the chair again.

The Rev bounded over and set a plate of french toast, sausage and hash browns in front of me. He returned with a cup of orange juice.

I eyed the food suspiciously.

"I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that any more. Not the way your gonna spend your nights." Zacky gave me a sickening smirk.

Once you think about it, he’s right though.

So, I nodded and Zacky fed me.

"Okay, shower time." Breakfast was over and now Syn was on Cassidy duty.

So he flipped me over his shoulder and carried me to the bathroom. He carried me like I weighed nothing, and I’m 116!

"Zacky chose you clothes today." He announced as he shoved me into the bathroom.

Well, this can’t be good.

I walked past the pile of clothes, did my business and took a shower. I dried off and gaped at the outfit Zacky picked out.

The skirt was okay but the rest of it..........

After getting dressed, I did my hair and make up. I opened the door to see Syn smirked as he looked me from head to toe.

"Creepy." I shivered.

His smirk grew as he pinned my arms and walked me to a room I’ve never been in before, somewhere in the basement down a lot of stairs.

"I got to watch you for a few hours. And I need to do target practice." He opened the door an inside there were more guns than in an armory!

"Holy Shit!" My voice echoed back to me.

Syn chuckled and turned down a hallway to a shooting range he kept walking to another one that was somehow nicer

He transferred my hands into one of his to flick on the light.

"How do you know I won’t run?" I asked when he let go of me and prepared an assault rifle.

"Well, you’d get lost. Second, someone would catch you. Third I could shoot you by turning slightly to the side."

"You wouldn't da-AHHHHH!" I screamed because he turned on me and shot 3 inches from my foot.

He raised his eye brows.

"Okay, maybe you would." he grinned.

I inched closer to the hallway and he walked toward me "And four....." He pulled out the collar and chain.

"Oh hell no!" I bolted down the hall, running as fast as the flip flops would let me.

I herd Synyster swear and I herd his boots running after me. I reached the gun room and ducked behind a rack.

His boots slowed and quietly went THUNK........THUNK...... as he paced looking for me.

Looking threw the 2 inches of space between the guns I could see that he held a different gun in his hand. I don’t know what it is but it’s a lot smaller than the gun he had before.

"Kitten! Come out, come out where ever you are!" He called.

THUNK.......THUNK.......THUNK.......THUNK...........

He’s getting closer! His black combat boots were give aways. I was so close to the door, but he was closer.

"It’ll be easier if you come out. You don’t want me to find you." He chuckled darkly.
No dip shit face!

If I’m hiding I obviously don’t want to be found!

I looked around and found a bullet casing near my foot. Ah ha!

I picked it up and threw it in the opposite direction, it hit the wall and fell to the floor with a PLINK!

Smirking, Syn went to where I’d thrown the casing. I couldn’t see him, and he couldn’t see me.

Perfect!

I bolted out the door and took off down the hallway.

::::Syn’s POV::::

PLINK!

She’s as good as found now. Little kitten gave herself away.

Smirking, I headed past the gun racks to the corner I’d herd the sound in. "Kitten! I know you’re here! Here kitty kitty kitty!" I called looking under things.

It was then my smirk died.

That was when I found the casing.

That little bitch made a decoy!

"SHIT!" I took off out of the room and down the hall at full speed.

:::::Cassidy’s POV:::::

I was half way up the stairs when I herd THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK.

They were fast, meaning he’d discovered my diversion and was running.

My heart sank as I pushed myself to go faster.

Pew! I felt I sharp prick in my leg but I made it to the top of the stairs. My leg was numb and I fell to the ground in the hallway.

Soon, my arms stopped moving and I saw Syn’s boots stand in front of me. He tranked me!

My brain got fuzzy, the last thing I herd was The Rev laugh and Syn yell at him
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha! He Tranked her ass! XD

Is it wrong that I laughed as I wrote that part?

'Cause I don't think it is.

Comment, subscribe......y'know....do your thing!