Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

Zacky's Turn

My body shivered uncontrollably and my lips quivered. No! No! No!

This can’t.....not again!

They’ve ruined my life enough, now they have to keep it up.

Why can’t they just let me go?

Maybe can get sympathy from Zacky. But maybe not.

The door clicked again, and my world froze. Everything stopped, I stopped fighting the restraints, I stopped blinking, I stopped breathing.

Maybe if I stay still he’ll forget!

The only movement was the swift flicker of my eyes to the alarm clock that proudly announced that it was 9 o’clock.

In came the snake bitten man, smirking in a horribly twisted way at me.

"Nonononononononono!" I heaved at the restraints that held me in place.

"Oh yes." He locked the door still holding that smirk.

Tears began to fill my eyes as he walked over to me, looking down at me.

It was then I saw it.

sympathy.

He didn’t want to do this.

Zacky straddled my waist and tore the corset open, his eyes trailed down my bare chest hungrily. I felt him get hard against my thigh.

"D-don’t to this. Please." I begged.

His green eyes hardened.

"Shut up whore!" He slapped me in the face making a CRACK sound.

When I met his eyes again, the sympathy was gone. Replaced by lust.

I whimpered making him strike me again. "I haven't done anything yet you fuck hole!"

I bit my lip to keep it from quivering as he took one of my nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

Tears slid down my cheeks as he did this. "Stop. Stop please." I said quietly.

Sympathy entered and exited his eyes before I could blink as he met my gaze. He moved on to the other nub as one of his hands moved down to push away the skirt.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I sobbed.

He bit me. On the tit. I screamed as he move back to look at the bloody pattern of his teeth on my breast. The blood ran down my side and onto the sheets.

He smirked at the wound and shed his clothes as I was breaking down.

I thought Zacky cared! I thought he’d protect me, or at least not do this!

I guess I was wrong.

He lined himself up and jammed in to me. He quickly began moving as I screamed to high heaven making him laugh like the sick fuck he is.

"Shut up!" He slapped me again cutting off my scream.

My muscles clenched involuntarily and I cried out in pain.

"You like this don’t you, skanky hoe!"

"No. No! NOOOOO" I cried as he tore me in half, I mean, thrusted faster.

"Ohhh!" Zacky moaned just before shooting his load into me.

Pulling out, he sloppily kissed me before getting dressed and leaving the room, locking the door behind him.

That’s it. I have nothing to live for anymore. I’m done. I can’t go threw that every night for the rest of my life! That’s it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I said poorly writen. Here it is. My first rape/sex scene EVER. I know it was horrible but thats beside the point.

What will Cassidy do now?