Sweeney Todd

Chapter 1

A dark fog hang over the water's of London,
as if some sort of monster was waiting in the dark,
slowly but surly waiting to show it's self.

A sound was heard in the distance, the sound of water parting and splashing against old hard wooden boards.

A very large ship appeared coming out of the fog,
to any bystander it would look like a ghost ship.

The massive gray sails fluttering in the slow, cold wind.
A figure stood about 2 meters from the front of the boat, he's brown hair moving slightly as he looked on about the ports of London.

A shiver went down he's spine as he saw many dark ally way's and shady men or woman walking around late at night.

Word's formed in he's head and went to he's lip's.

"I have sailed the world,
beheld its wonder's form the dardinel's to the mountains of Peru,
but there's no place like London"

The boy sang just so that no one would hear him,he continued to look out when a voice joined he's song.

"No, there's no place like London"
the voice was cold and when it said London it didn't sound very happy, but it didn't stop.

"You are young life has been kind to you" the man beside him took a breath
"you well learn" he let the last part of learn lead out as he walked to the front of the ship.

There was a silence between them for a short amount of time.

"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and its morels aren't worth what a pig could spit and it goes by the name of London"
he finished quietly, venom laced in hes voice.

"At the top of the holes that a privileged few may make mock of the vermin,
in the lower zoo,
turning beauty into filth and greed,
I to have sailed the world and seen it's wonders for the cruelty of men is as wonders as Peru,
but there's no place like London"

he finished spiting the world London yet again with annoyance and anger in he's voice.

"Mr Todd?" Young Antony asked confused to the reason why Mr Todd sounded so angry.

Todd walked away from the young boy towards he's cabin to get he's bag.

* * *

"Well we are here now so.. it was a pleasure Mr Todd" Antony said

"I must thank you master Antony if it wasn't for you I would surly be dead out of the water", 'ether that or still back in that hell of a place they call a jail'
Sweeney through as he gave a small nod to Antony.

Antony's face turned a bit red.

"No need for such formality's Mr Todd, it's just Antony and no problem any day"

Antony smiled and held out he's hand. Todd turned he's back on the boy and was about to walked off.

"Wait how do I find you?" Antony asked quickly, Todd stopped walking,
"I'll be in the barber shop, in fleet street"
he said then walked of again towards a dark part of London.

He walked out of a all most pitch black tunnel,
he uttered word's he had thought where fully true for a long time.

"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it" he said, in a very dark, killing tone.

He walked straight ahead,
he's eye's giving a look that if looks could kill many people would be dead all ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there's chapter one!

I can tell you one thing there well be a chapter two!

all you guys have to do is comment.
If you dont like it so far just sub and see what happen's in the next update!

Spell cheak and editing: Pansy
writen: AGM