Sweeney Todd

Chapter 2

It was early morning before Sweeney managed to find he's way threw the cold dark London street's to fleet street.

After being attacked by a random homeless person, being all most raped by 2 whore's and all most falling flat on he's face after tripping on many rats many times Todd was standing across the street from he's old barber shop.

It looked like Mrs Lovett still owned down stairs, he walked over to the shop door and opened it peering in, he's eye's fell on Mrs Lovett. She still had wild brown all most red hair all piled on top of her head, the low cut dress showed a some what cleavage, and she was very white, like himself.

Mrs Lovett looked up from hitting the dough on the table, and jumped a bit when she saw Sweeney. Todd was about to run for it when she ran over to him.

"Wait what's you rush what's you hurry? You gave me such a fright! I thought you where a ghost, for a minute, cant you sit, SIT, sit ya down, all I meant is that I haven't seen a costumer for week's did you come in for a pie sir?" She asked walking back to the counter
"Do forgive me if me heads a little vague, what is that?" she sang quickly then she picked up a cockroach and threw it on the floor treading on it.

"You would think we had the plague" she said pushing down on some dough.
"From the way people keep avoiding this place, no you don't" she said trading on another cockroach. 'If this place didn't have the plague before it sure dose now' Todd thought looking at some of the cockroaches running around.

"Wont a try sir? would you like a drop of ale? mind you I can hardly blame them, theses are probably the worst pie's in London I know why no body cares to take them, I should know I make em, oh my they really are the worst pie's in London".
"If you dare to take a bite" she said watching him take a bite.

'Yeah they are the worst pie's in freaking London' Todd thought as he spat some of the one she gave him out.

"Is that just disgusting you'll have to believe it, here drink this you'll need it, the worst pies in London" she sung. Todd eyed the drink before taking a small sip....it tasted....very interesting. He spat what he drank back into the cup.

"And no wonder with the price of meat, what it is, when ya get it, never, thought I would see the day, many would think it was a trick, what with so many animal's, dieing in the street" she sang. The woman was not only totally mad but was completely random to, she rolled hard over the dough as she sang.

Todd merely watched her still having a very bad taste in hes mouth he made a small "ew" face for a second.

"Mrs Mooney has a pie shop! Does her business, but I noticed something weird, lately all her neighbors cats have disappeared! Have to hand it to her, what a cause, enterprise, pooping pussy's into pies.

Wouldn't do it in my shop!!!! Just the thought is enough to make ya sick and I'm telling you them pussy cat's are quick, no denying time's is hard sir even harder then the worst pie's in London! Is that not revolting all greasy and gritty,
it looks like its muting and tastes like"
she hesitated for a moment.

"Well pity a woman alone with the worst pies in London, ah sir time's is hard, time's is hard" She sang the last part out and sighed as she sat both arm's on the bench and stared at him.

He blankly stared back, then looked away looking around the shop.
"Trust me love it well take a lot more then ale to get that taste outta your mouth, come back and get a nice shot of gin" she said walking from behind the bench towards a back room.

Sweeney left he's bag out side of the room and walked in, "Sit, warm ya bones" she ordered pouring some gin for him and herself. He sat on a chair, "So what brings you to London?" Mrs Lovett asked when she sat down, "Just wondering” He waited for a moment,
"Why do people avoid this place?" he asked. Mrs Lovett looked a bit worried then answered he's question.

"Well you see, years ago, something bad happened up there" she pointed up towards the barber shop. Sweeney glanced up, all of a sudden remembering thing's that happened up in that room, he all most smiled at the memory's but kept he's mask on. Mrs Lovett watched he's face expression, he now looked so familiar!

Mrs Lovett told him the story of the barber and he's wife, the story got worse and worse as it went on. In the end Sweeney stood up "NO!!!!! did no one take pity on her?" He asked at first in rage but he said the last part lowly. Mrs Lovett looked straight at he's face

"So it is you, Benjamin Parker” Mrs Lovett breathed.

The man she had all way's thought was handsome and happy was standing before her, but he was much different to how she remembered him. Black not brown hair with a big white strip threw it, he was taller and had a sad all most depressed look on he's face, hes eye's where dark, very dark, coal black you could say. But from what she had so far seen, he was very well built now, he looked like he had strong arm's, that's probably not all that's strong she mused to herself.

"Where is my wife? Where is Lucy?" Todd asked looked down at Mrs Lovett,
"tried to Kill herself, tried to stop her, she didn't lesson to me" Mrs Lovett looked away from Sweeney's face towards the other side of the room.

The door to the room creaked open and a woman walked in.
Sweeney's eye's widened at the sight of her, she had long blond hair going to about her waist and a slim form because of the dress and the corset she wore, she had blue eye's, She looked just like Lucy. She stopped walking when she saw Sweeney.

"Excuse me.. I didn't mean to walk in while you had someone here sister, I'll come back later" the woman said.
"Don't be a idiot sister, get back here" Mrs Lovett said standing up, the woman walked back in, he dress was a dark red that had long sleeves unlike Mrs Lovett's.

It didn't show half as much cleavage as Mrs Lovett's ether. The woman looked at Sweeney and he looked at her back before Mrs Lovett walked between them breaking both gazes.
"Benjamin Parker meet my Sister Mel, Mel meet our good friend Benjamin Parker" Mel's eye's went wide.

"Benjamin Parker" Mel whispered shocked.

The lover of her former best friend was before her, She had been best friends with Lucy until one day Benjamin disappeared, taken by the police. Then well Judge Turpin stepped in, she was working for him at the time and well he had a obsession for Lucy,
that's when thing's went wrong.

"I remember you, you where friend's with Lucy" Todd muttered, Mel nodded yes.
"I take it my sister" she nodded towards Mrs Lovett "has told you what happened after you left?" Mel asked, Todd nodded.

"It has been many year's since that happened, you should move on Parker" Mrs Lovett said looking hopefully at him. Todd walked away from her.
"Its not Parker any more, it's Todd, Sweeney Todd, and he well have he's vengeance" Todd said darkly. Mrs Lovett looked a bit scared by Todd's sudden announcement,
Mel merely stared at him.

"Well that's a start to a fresh slate, come on Mr T, I'll show you back upstairs" Mel said grabbing the key's to the barber shop.
Todd raised a eyebrow at the nickname and followed and Mrs Lovett followed after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two!
comments please?

Spelling and stuff: Pansy