Status: Active

Well Crazier Things Have Happened

Karma is kind of a bitch

Travis looks at me with his mouth hanging open as I jump around the room the plastic guitar on the ground where I threw it moments before.
“In your face Mr. I never lose” I flick him in the nose and stick my tongue out at him as I continue to dance around like an idiot.
“It was just a lucky day for you” He tries to defend himself.
“Or I am just way better than you” I laugh.
“You better stop or…”
”Or you’ll what?” I ask putting my hands on my hips. Next thing I know I am upside down and my face is next to Travis’ butt.
“Oh my gods get my head away from your swamp ass right now!” I say rather loudly.
“Hey I don’t have swamp ass” Travis says while trying to nonchalantly sniff his armpits.
“Bull shit!” I start wiggling and kicking my feet.
“I’m gonna drop you” He says laughing. He drops me on the couch and I go to run after him when my feet get caught in the wires to the guitar hero remotes and I fall on him.
“Well this is awkward” I hear picking my head up to see my face is right next to his crotch. I scramble up and turn away from him.
“Well I think its time for me to go to bed night” I say in a rush walking into my room and closing the door. I fall onto my bed and groan.
“God I am such an idiot” I roll over and let my thoughts envelope me as I drift off to sleep. I wake up to a buzzing I go to roll over and find myself lying on the floor. I get up quick and frantically search for my phone.
“Hello” I say slightly out of breath.
“Well if I would have known that you and Travis would get along this great I would have made them come up here a lot sooner” I hear the person on the other end laugh.
“Wait who is this and how did you get my number” I ask scratching my head and walking out of my room.
“This is Tommy and I got your number from some guy named Bryson”
“I see…” I say looking around the living room for any sign of the man.
“Travis” I say covering the phone and still looking for him.
I feel a tap on my shoulder and I jump turning quickly to see Travis holding a smiling Sonnie. I hand him the phone and dance around the room with the little girl.
“It’s decision time there sparky” He says handing the phone back to me.
“Deciding what?”
“Are you coming with me to the compound or what?”
“Go auntie go!” Sonnie smiles while pointing at the door.
“Well it looks like my decision has been made for me” I say tickling her stomach.
“Pack your bags missy we are headed to Pastrana land tomorrow” He takes Sonnie and pushes me towards my room.
I dial Ana’s number and wait patiently for her to answer me. I pace up and down my room and bite my fingernail.
“Hello?” I hear her finally pick up.
“Oh my god oh my god oh my god Ana your never gonna guess!!!” I squeal like a little girl.
“Okay sweetie calm down and tell me what has you all excited” She says sounding distant from the phone.
“Travis freaking Pastrana asked me to go back to his house with him” I say quickly.
“No way” she squeals this time.
“I know right, But I thought I would call you first and see what your opinion over this was” I say once again biting my nail.
“Hun go this is a once in a life time kind of thing I mean its not every day that some one like Travis walks into your life and offers you something so epic” She giggles into the phone.
“Thank you Ana I don’t know what I would do without you” I say smiling.
“You would make poor decisions and not have an awesome sister” She tries to say seriously.
“Thank you for being so honest butt face” I giggle.
“I just thought I would let you know that no matter what happens we will be here waiting for you to come home” Ana says her voice calm and caring.
“I love you Andy” I say reminding her of her old childhood name”
“I love you too Mike” I can tell she is smiling.
“I will be at your house to drop Miss Sonnie off in about an hour okay?”
“We will be here” Ana hangs up and I jump up and down in my room.
“Auntie Kayyyyla” I hear Sonnie scream through the house.
“Sonnie what have I told you about using your inside voice in the house” I say walking into the living room.
“There’s a spider uner the couch” She says all in a rush pointing to the couch across the room.
“I’m sure it’s not that big” I say walking over to the couch and pulling up the flap.
I feel something drop on my leg and I turn quickly to come face to face with a huge ass spider.
“HOLY FUCKING SHIT” I say getting up quick and running away. I hear Sonnie giggling and I see Travis laughing so hard that no noise is coming out. I look over to where I was and there is a plastic spider lying on its back where I was.
“Oh you asshole you just wait payback is a bitch” I say with venom in my words.
“You little missy better not tell your mother I swore in front of you or she will have my head on a plate”
“I pwomise” She crosses her heart.
I walk over to Travis and I punch him in the arm.
“You’re a dick” I say smiling.
“Well then I am the best looking dick you have ever seen” He smoothes his hair back and goes to lean on the wall. Bad news for him the wall was further away then he thought. I see him fall flat on his back.
“Ha Karma Mother Fucker” I say pointing and laughing at him. I walk over and he is coughing and gasping for air.
“Oh what’s that you knocked the wind out of yourself? That sucks big time doesn’t it?” I offer him my hand.
“Were even now right” He asks in a semi strained voice.
“Yes were even” I shake his hand in a truce.
“Home auntie home” Sonnie whines at me and asks me to pick her up.
“Okay sweetie lets go home” I smooth her hair back and grab her socks and shoes.
“Do you want to come along or just stay here?” I grab my keys.
Travis then snags my keys from me and chucks them across the apartment.
”I’m driving” He smiles.
“Uhmm that had my apartment key on it too so unless you want to be locked out I suggest you go and fetch them” I say waving my hand like a high class lady.
“As you wish your majesty” Travis bows and runs back into my home to find my keys.
When we finally get situated in his truck I give him directions to Ana’s house and ask him to follow them. The car ride back to my place was silent like awkwardly silent.
“Do you have something to say to me or am I the only one that thinks this car ride is a bit awkward?” I ask looking at him.
“Well its kind of a weird thing I have to say to you” He looks at me quick then back to the road.
“Shoot I don’t really take a lot to heart” I say shrugging.
“well….” He starts.
“What the fuck is that” I ask before he can even begin his sentence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really like to thank bloodyvengeance for commenting and giving me awesome feedback!!! :)
Comments are always welcome