Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Nineteen

Matt’s POV:

After watching Layla kick ass in the gym earlier, I thought back to last night. Zacky was out of line last night. I drove over to Zacky’s I needed to this out with him. I turned on the radio and I instantly smiled when “Layla” came on the radio. I smiled as I started singing along to one of the many classic Eric Clapton songs. I soon reached Zacky’s house, I got out of my car and rang the doorbell. Zacky after some minutes answered the door; I tried to hold in the laughter with how bad he looked. He just walked away from the door signalling for me to enter. “Want something to drink” Zack grunted. “Water please.” I replied. “Guess your here to talk about what happened last night?” Zack said handing me the bottled water. “What got into you last night Zack? What is your so called problem with Layla?” I asked taking a gulp of the refreshing ice cold water. “Matt you have been with Val since school, why can’t you work out your problems?” Zack sighed. “Zack me and Val both decided that it was better to be friends, she will always be my best friend, but I have Layla now. She means so much to me. What is your problem with her?” I asked waiting to hear his answer.

“I am just jealous I guess of you Matt. I seen her earlier and I just couldn’t look her in the eye. She did a good job on me last night.” Zack said running his fingers through his hair as he spoke. “Why are you jealous of me Zack?” I asked not knowing if I wanted to know his answer. “I am jealous of you and Layla, how you can find somebody that is perfect for you in a matter of weeks of throwing in the towel of your engagement.” I looked at Zacky and with out thinking I asked the one thing Layla was right about last night. “You’re still hurt over Gene aren’t you?” I asked knowing I will regret ever opening my mouth but Zacky just nodded. “Even Johnny has someone he has Corra. Val has Lucas and you have Layla. I am sorry for hitting her man but I don’t think I will ever like Layla cause she just doesn’t fit into our picture.” Zacky huffed. “Well at least say sorry to her and be civil and she did bar you so try to get unbarred. Plus if you actually got to know her you would really like her and see why I am so crazy about her.” I said standing up and throwing Zackys jacket at him. “Come on your going to apoligize to my girlfriend plus short shit is taking Corra out tonight!” I laughed heading to my car.

Zacky and I arrived to Saoirse about twenty minutes later. As we walked in I noticed Layla had locked eyes with Zacky. “What did I tell you last night Zacky?” Layla hissed at him. “I came to say sorry and hope you will forgive me for the horrible things I said to you.” Zacky explained. I looked at my girlfriend hoping she would let my best friend back in to the bar. “One last chance Zack ok?” Layla sighed making me smile. “Yes miss!” Zacky saluted making Layla laugh. “What can I get you boys?” Layla smiled from behind the bar. “Five beers.” Jimmy piped up. “And for the rest of you?” Layla laughed as she winked at Jimmy. I watched as Layla poured the beers, I am really thankful she has given me this chance and also I am glad she didn’t freak when I told her I was famous. I have to say I am blessed. Johnny soon joined us in the bar to pick up Corra. We all messed around with him but Layla’s threat was the best. Corra looked amazing and watched as Johnny led her out of the bar. I waited around for Layla to finish her shift so we could head back to hers for the night.

As we headed straight to bed Layla and laid there talking for ages. Layla then kissed me passionately and soon enough we were removing each others clothes. I watched as Layla’s slender form perched above me, I couldn’t resist her anymore I wanted her so badly. As she lowered herself upon me, we suddenly interrupted; I am going to kill whoever was ringing me and interrupting my private time with my girlfriend. “Hello” I answered breathing heavily.” Matt its Johnny. I need your help?” Johnny asked. “What’s up Johnny forget your condoms?” I laughed. I watched as Layla get dressed again. “No dude listen I may of gotten arrested along with Corra and need you to bail me out man?” Johnny sighed down the phone. “You did what? Right I am on my way right now.” I sighed, hanging up my phone. I started to get dress fast cursing under my breathe. “Where are you going?” Layla asked wearing on of my shirts. “Get dressed we have to bail Johnny and Corra out.” I huffed heading downstairs with Layla five minutes behind me; we jumped in to my SVU and headed to the police station. I can’t wait to hear why they got arrested.

Layla and I waited for Johnny and Corra to be released. At about 6am they were released and I was not happy. We all got into my car and headed back to Layla’s, Layla was the first to speak. “What did you’s do?” Layla asks as we pull over for breakfast. Corra handed her the police statement and court order. Layla read to herself and frightened the life out of me with her addictive laugh. “No way, wow Johnny never thought you had it in you.” Layla laughed. “What did they do?” I asked and Layla whispered it in my ear. “No fucking way” I laughed heavily. “Its not funny guys.” The two of them complained. We pull over and get breakfast to go. When we finally dropped the jailbirds off, Layla and I went home to bed to tired to continue what we started I held Layla in my arms and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe x