Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Twenty - One

Matt and I are offically dating a month and yes I am glad Ger had given me a kick in the ass to admit I do care about Matt. Monday came and went and everybody was so supportive but being with Matt and opening up to him helped soften the pain. Maybe Ger was right Matt is good for me. My phone soon rang to snap me out of my thoughts, it was Lily. "What up big sister?" I said answering the phone. "Layla so glad I caught you. Ger and I set a date for the wedding! Its for October next year!" My sister sang with glee down the phone. "Ahh deadly Lily, guess it will be the first time I will come home in years." I laughed. "You better get your ass home for it." Lily joked. "Cause you are my maid of honour!" she continued. "Don't worry about Lil I will be there and hopefully so will Matt, if he ain't on tour by then." I told my sister. "Oh so he finally told you?" Lily asked. "Wait you knew?" I questioned. "Yea Ger spotted t right away when he arrived, he loves the band." My sister babbled on. "Thanks for the updated sis!" I laughed. " Wait your ok with this?" Lily asked. "Yeah I am totally fine with it but listen sis I have a pub to run so I will you ring you all soon." I said saying my goodbyes to my sister and hung up the phone.

I decided after Monday to do a Charity night in Saoirse for Cancer Research. Matt and the guys helped me get some great bands to play for the night and I promised the guys they could serve the bar to the fans for one night only. So today I thought Corra and I would teach them ropes. "Ok ready, we will start you off easy. Shots and measure ments." isaid while Corra and I pulled our moves as we filled te glasses with water. "Now you guys try!" Corra said pushing the glasses towards them. Next was pulling pints which Corra left me to do while she got ready for her second date with Johnny. Ilaughed as glasses were broken thank god I didn't teach them cocktails. I smiled when Corra appeared from my office. "Ready go Johnny?" Corra smiled. Johnny grabbed Corra's hand and ran off with her before we could start slagging them. "I hope we do not get a phone call from them tonight!" Matt said wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling my neck. "Me too but can you guys clean up your mess pease I do have a life line I would like to hold on to." The guys loked at me confusion. " She means clean up your mess." Matt laughed. "Hey Lily rang today." I smiled. "Oh and ow is everything over there??" Matt asked smiling. "Good they are getting married next October. In the Cathedral in Dublin." I smiled. "Will you please be my date if you are not on tour?" I asked Matt with pleading eyes. "Hmmm let me think abut that? Of course I will. I would love to see Dublin the way you do." Matt smiled kissing me. "A shit hole?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Oh can we come to Ireland Layla I like Guinness!" Jimmy bounced. "Its not up to me Jimmy you have to ask Lily its her big day" I smiled going behind the bar.

Lucas soon showed his face with Val. "Sorry I am late boss lady!" Lucas smiled hugging me. "You and Corra make me feel old by saying that!" I laughed. "What can get lovely lady?" I asked Val. "Hmmmm a Layla special?" Val smiled and I knew instantly wat she wanted. "Coming right at ye!" As I threw the drink together I heard the guys joke around and play pool. "So how's everything with Matt Layla?" Val asked sipping her Long Island extra strong. "Good good bar Johnny and Corra cock blocking him every so often been good." I smiled. "He really cares about you Layla, Matt looks at you and nothing else matters not even what zacky says anymore." Val giggled. I smiled and went to look at my boyfriend I soon noticed a few girls hanging around the guys, guessing they must be fans. Corra and myself have noticed that lately a lot of girls in the bar and a lot of them Avenged fans. I tried not to let it bother me to be honest it did no matter how ard I tried. Throwing themselves at them like meat. I sighed and noticed one particular girl had taken a liken to my boyfriend. Lucas noticed that look and rubbed my shoulders. "Relax go over and mark your territory." Lucas pushed me out from behind the bar. I walked over to Matt I watched as he smiled but I soon came to a halt when I watched this girl try kiss my boyfriend. As she pulled away Matt stood there shocked not able to speak. "So you single now Matt since your not wearing a wedding ring?" the girl asked. "Yeah that is my girlfriend standing behind you!" Matt pointed to me. The girl slowly turned and around as I got ready to hit her one I soon lowered my fist. I wasnt expecting to see who it was. "Amirah!" I said wide eyed. "Layla! You are Matt from Avenged Sevenfolds girlfriend." she asked snootly. "Get out Amirah! Get the fuck out of my bar." I screamed angry as ever. "I told you to never come near Corra again. I told you to never step foot in this bar again and so tell me why are you here cause Corra ain't here." I was shaing with anger. Amirah is Corra's little 22 year old sister. Everybody loved her even Corra sometimes but I dont know I could see though her act and that is why she hates me cause I never let her away with shit. She really pissed me off now kissing my boyfriend!
"Hold on whats going on?? You know each other?" Brian asked confused. "Everybody this is Corra's sister Amirah and she was just leaving." I pulled her out. "Get our hands off me you Irish Slut!" Amirah said. I walked back in to my bar and stared at Matt walked up and smacked him hard. "Thats what you get for not pushing her off you!" I sneered. "What the hell is going on!" Corra shouted from the back door. "Your sister is back kissed my boyfriend, my boyfriend did not push her off, I slapped him and now I am going to go for a smoke before I kill someone." I said storming past everyone. I lit my smoke and sat on the hood of my car and Matt came out. "I am sorry she caught me off guard Layla but I didnt kiss back I swear!" Matt looked at me with pleading eyes. " Stop with the puppy dogs your forgiven." I smiled and he kissed me hard. "Right lets go back in before we do a Johnny and Corra" Matt laughed making me laugh too. "I am sorry for hitting you." I said kissing him softly. "I kinda deserved it in away forgot not to get on your bad side though" I laughed as he rubbed his jaw. We kissed a bit more until we heard Corra's vice from around the corner. "I told you to never come here unless you were with me, Layla will not be happy now she wants you far away from here ok sis!" I watched Corra hug her. "She can come in but no kissing my boyfriend ok?" I sighed and we all went back in.

Around Half twelve I called the last orders and watched as Zacky hit on Amirah all night. "Hey boss I am sorry about her kissing Matt." I stopped Corra and shook my head. " Not another word about that I have a plan to get them both of my back." I nodded at Zacky and Amirah. "Set the up really boss lady, hey why not gives us some peace and quiet around here." I smiled cashing the till. "Right everyone fuck off I am going home to my bed!" I laughed as my friends left with me. "See you at yours?" Matt smiled. "Yeah sure if you want, actually you might as well live there with me, technically you do already." I smiled. "Hold on we are only dating a month Layla? Are you sure about this?" Matt asked everyone else staring at us. "Yes I am sure you want to move in with me?" I asked smiling. "Hell yeah I do!" Matt said kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah short I know but I am very busy atm so Happy Holidays Everybody!! xx