Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Twenty Three

As Johnny brought Corra to his house to stay I watched as the fire brigade put the last of the fire out. I sighed and cuddled myself to remove the cold chill running down my spine. Matt put his hoodie around me to keep warm. "Want to go get Corra some new clothes for work and shit." Matt whispered in my ear. "Yeah I do it now then head over to Jhnnys and give Corra the week off, get Lucas and Val to elp out and shit the charity event is tonight and I cant let her work in shock!" I held my head trying to work this all out in my head. "O stop I know what your like just talk it out with Corra later, lets go home and get some rest" Matt said as we walked towards the car. As I walked past Amirah I couldn't believe it I actually felt sorry for her, Corra wants nothing to do with her cause the house is destroyed but she has no where to go. "Ugh Amirah" I shout. "What you want" she asked snootily. " Get in the car you are going to come stay with me and Matt until Corra decides what to do with you." I sighed climbing into the front seat beisde Matt.

Amirah came to stay with us and I rang Corra to come over and have lunch. Thank God we ar the same size in clothes. Johnny Corra and the rest of the guys came over well they were helping Matt move into my house down at the beach. "Hey babe" I smiled at Corra hugging her tight. "What is she doing here?" Corra pointed outside to my back garden, iturned to see Amira lying out side by my pool in a flimsy bikini. "I felt sorry for her that she had no were to go but I am starting to regret that now." I said as Corra and I went upstairs to get her some of my clothes. "So what time do you want me to start tonight boss?" Corra smiled going through my wardrobe. "You sure you want t work tonight?" I smiled at her. "Yeah if I keep busy the pain doesnt seem that bad plus do you think I would miss the charity night you crazy!" Corra laughed. "Ok well its starts at 9 and hopefully Iw ill be there by seven unless your sister decides to burn my house down too." I said falling on to my bed. "Well count me in for working tonight!" We both looked to see Val standing in my doorway. "The help the better! Actually Val I was wondering would you like to work with us permently I am getting enough business to take on someone else?" I asked smiling pleafully at her. "What about me?" Amirah asked coming up the stairs. "Sorry Layla doesnt hire people who are spoilt and try to sleep with her boyfriend." Corra snapped. "Why did she take you under her wing then cause you are a spoilt too remember!" Amirah sneered back. I watched as the situation got out of control and broke them apart. "Amirah just go to your room and start looking for a job if you want to stay here and Corra get a shower get ready for work ok!" I shouted standing between the two. " I am going to head back to johnnies anyways and get ready see you later boss and Val." Corra stormed out and off to johnnys.

"So I guess i will see later boss!" Val giggled and I hugged her. "Thank you than you thank you!" I jumped up and down in glee. Soon everyone left to get ready for tonight. I helped matt back his things away amd we soon fell on to our bed. " So what you going to do about Amirah?" Matt asked as I cuddled into his chest. "Get her to learn how to live n her own. Like I did when Corra first met me I thought her how to get up on her own two feet." I sighed. " but Corra never acted spoiled, she was eager to learn and had a big heart, thats why we are so close." I smiled thinking about te first time i met Corra. Soon enough me and Matt where making out but was soon cocked blocked when his phone rang. "Why does this always happen." Matt growled into the pillow. I laughed and looked at the time, I better get ready. "Where are you going babe?" Matt said as he hung up the phone. "To get ready for work babe" I smiled heading towards the shower. "Want to join me or what?" I smirked at him but soon laughed as Matt picked me up. "Wait I have to grab something from downstairs. " I said as Matt stripped for the shower and put on the water. I quietly snuck up on Matt in the shwer and he kissed me roughly on my lips and down to my nech. Matt wrapped my legs around his waist and fucked me hard against the shower wall. As we were both about to come the shower curtain was pulled back revealing a shocked face naked Amirah. "Fuck Matt!" Matt soon realized what was going on and Amirah a shamed with herself ran into her room. I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I burst into Amirah's room and started screaming. "What think you could seduce my boyfriend in the shower. Sorry love last time I checked he was my boyfriend. So back your fucking bags and get out of my house. I actually felt sorry for you and all." I stormed in to my room and matt was already dressed so he watched as Amirah pulled out the crocodile tears leaving my house. "Matt I have no where to go!" I heard Amirah say. "Yeah well should of thought about that before you tried to shower with me and Layla. I heard the door shut. I soon dried my hair and head to Saoirse.

Matt and myself soon pulled up and seen everyone waiting outside. "hey you realize it is open the bands have been doing sound check all day." I told the grup. "Emmmm Layla stay calm please!" Corra wrapped her arm around my shoulders. I walked in and looked around my bar was trashed not badly. I walked into my office and noticed it hadnt been tampered with. i looked into my till and my float was missing. I looked at Corra wo had sad eyes. "I am srry Layla but we all know who did this....". "And se just walked into my bar" I said as I went for Amirah who came in to my bar with shopping bags. "I will kill you, you little bitch!" I said as Matt tried to hold back. Amirah swore she had nothing to do with this I didnt believe her. Just want this all to be over but soon remembered my plan. "Oh Amirah have you met Zacky!." I introduced them and there was an instant attraction between them. Corra and I smiled at each other. Soon the bands started and the guys started pouring drins bar Zacy who was to wrapped up with Amirah. Matt and I snuck a few sneaky kisses also jumped up the bar with Corra and Val and danced up there for awhile. We raised over 6,000 for the charity and everyone ad a good time especially the guys fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Year Ppls! I must get back to work! xx