Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Thirty - One

Matt's POV:

As I laid in my bunk listening to Layla talk to her dad about me, well I felt more guilty about what had happened last night. I heard her say her goodbyes to him and I hung up the phone quickly. A few minutes later my phone rang again I looked at the soft blue eyes of Layla looking back at me. I was hesitant to answer her call but I knew I had too. "Hey baby how you feeling?" I answered trying not sound guilt because Layla is the only girl bar Val that can read me like a book. "Better much better baby. Guessing you heard me talking to him then." I heard Layla say with a slight giggle of embarressment. "Yeah I did and I love you too baby but listen I will ring you before the show tonight ok?" I said quickly hanging up the phone because my guilt from last night was eating away at me. I sat on the edge of my bunk with my head in my hands I was desperately trying to remeber last night. "She is going to leave me!" I muttered to myself over and over again. "You don't need that irish whore you have me baby!" I heard Amirahs sickening voice beside me. "You have possibly ruined everything for me, you can't bare the thought that Layla and your sister finally found us guys that didn't want you in bed. Why are you still on this fucking bus Amirah?!" I snapped at her. Soon Johnny came in trying to calm the situation down. "Where going home!" Johnny snapped and left the room.

I soon followed him wondering what had caused his outburst. "Yo Johnny whats going on?" I asked sitting beside him at the table. "I was talking to Corra and she flipped out man. She believes us Matt but she knows Layla will be hard enough to convince! So it is better that we all go home Matt. I told the guys I wasn't feeling well but the trut will surface when we get home." Johnny said holding his head down. "I really have fucked up man havent I?" I sighed deeply. " Listen matt just talk to Layla when your home but until Corra tells her it is best we act no different. Lets just play this last show and head home ok!?" johnny said and I went to lay on my bunk. I soon fell asleep and was woken up to get ready for the gig. I sat in the corner and listened to my ipod while warming up my vocals. I watched as Amirah and Zack messed around, to be honest it made me sick. I realized I was getting angry so I decided to work out. We aren't due on stage for another hour so I rang Layla. "Hey this Layla I can't reach the phone at the moment so leave a message bye!" I heard the beep and left her a message hanging up my phone I realized that something was up Layla always answers the phone no matter what situation. Soon it was time to head on stage and I tried Layla one more time but her phone was off. I threw my phone to Jason Berry and headed out to preform.

FF a day

We were ten minutes away from arriving home and I tried Layla again for the hundred time."Hey want to head over to Saoirse once we are home guys?" I heard Brian sout out. "Everyone agreed say aye!" Everyone but me said aye. Soon the bus came to a halt at the car park. I ran off the bus hoping to see m beautiful girlfriend waiting for me to hold her and kiss her but the only person there for me was Val with a sad smile. "Hey Val" I said hugging her tight "where is Layla she not home for Ireland yet?" Val shook her head I will explain in the car. "Hey Corra I will see you in work in a bit and oh will you please talk to Layla." I heard Val shout and then get into her car. "Where is Layla Val?" I asked getting worried about her answer. "Matt how could you do that to Layla? Amirah really?" Val said. "Wait does Layla know?" I asked shcked that Val was eve angry at me. "Yeah she does Matt Amirah sent her a picture of you two." Val said focusing on the road. "Shit! Where is Layla now?" I asked. "I aint telling you Matt. Did you know her and Corra are fighting over this. She is not ok Matt but se will never let us see her hurt." Val said turning the corner to her place. "Let her calm down before going to see her please." Val asked holding my hand. "Ok!" I lied. "I think it will be best if you come stay with me for a few days." Val said pulling up to her apartment. I just held my head in my hands. "Matt stop this will sort itself out if you trulely love her then fight for Layla back!." Val said rubbing my back. "I guess your right mind if I have a lie down for awhile." I asked and Val shook her head as if to say no problem.

A few hurs later Val soon went to work and to be honest I wasnt going to sit here and feel sorry for myself, so I got up and headed over to Saorise. Entering the bar I met eyes with Layla. "Get the fuck out of my bar!" she scold those beautiful soft blue eyes that I loved looking into were now dark and cold. "Do you not understand me GET THE FUCK OUT!" Layla yelled. I stepped closer to her trying to hold her "Please baby listen to me nothing happened I was drunk it was all Amirah please baby you have to believe me." I said watching Layla's reaction I soon realized my words ment nothing anymore. "I trusted you asshole see this is the reason I never wanted to let my guard down cause you are like all the rest heartless and pathetic." Layla sneered and her words hurt me. "Layla I love you please listen to me." I begged her but I knew it was no use. Soon we heard the door shut behind us and before I knew I had to grab Layla as she went for Amirah but lUcas grabbed her and brought her out back kicking and screaming. All I could hear was "I am going to kill you you fucking whore." I looked around and I seen everybody looking at Amirah. "Zacky how can you still be with her after what she has done?" I asked. "Cause it was a silly mistake and I know amira truely loves me not you Matt!" Zacky sneered.

Lucas soon came back in and I heard him tell Corra that Layla put her in charge tonight. I soon ran out the door and hopped in my car and followed Layla home. I pulled up outside that house that Layla and I both shared. My key still worked meaning she hadnt changed the locks on me. I walked in to the hallwa and I could hear Layla crying. "Bella how could he do this to me. I truely did love him you know." I heard Layla sniff. "Sorry girl but you belong to Matt so you are going have to leave to but I am going to miss you loads girl." I soon entered the room. "get your stuff and get out Matt don;t come near me or my family again or my pub." Layla sniffed trying to leave the room but i stopped her. "Layla I love you I prmised I would never hurt you and I mean it eevery word you said to your dad was true I am still that guy. Amirah is just trying to split us up baby" I said trying to sooth her. I soon felt Layla's warm hand smack my face hard. "Get out and don't ever come near me again you lying cheating scum I ave proof I have the picture of you two kissing get out!" Layla screamed pushing me out of the room. I could still hear her crying god dammit I had worked so hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so late guys I have been mad busy in work and what not plus DROPKICK MURPHYS RULE THE WORLD!!