Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Thirty-Two

Corra's Pov

It's seven thirty at night and Saorise is jumping. Due to Matt and Layla's little fight I'm in charge tonight and that means I have to take care of the paper work that Layla didn't get started on. With my I-pod plugged into the stereo system that Layla has in her off I busy myself with the work easily taking my mind off of the fight Layla and I had yesterday. Once I get off of work I'm going to confront my sister and if she doesn't heed my warning I'll have no choice, but to make her physically understand me. Filling out the large book that holds a running tab of some customers I start to type up the bills that are needed to be payed this week. Here at Saorise anyone can keep a running tab going, but only for one week at a time. It's a risky thing to do, but so far no one has stuck us with the bill. Everyone has been true to their word so far and that's great. Shows that not everyone is fucked in the head now and days.

A knock at the door pulls me away from the work in front of me and I glance up at the door, “Come in!” I call out over the music as I grab the remote and lower the volume a little. The door opens and shuts, but what catches my attention is the silence afterwords. Turning my head my fear disappears when I see Matt, but it's quickly replaced with worry seeing his depressed face. Silently I motion for Matt to come sit down and he does, throwing his large body into the chair. He keeps his head down and says nothing as I stare at him. From the body language I can tell Layla didn't react the best way to seeing Matt. Setting the bookmark in place I close the massive book and set it aside, “What she say?” I ask breaking the silence and my answer is a sniff. “Matt...?” I question softly and my eyes widen when he picks his head up and looks at me.

His bright hazel eyes are dull, red and puff with fresh tears lining the bottom as he lower lip quivers and trembles. “She left me.” Matt whispers fighting back his tears and I frown. Getting up from behind the desk I walk around over to Matt and sit on his lap side ways. His tree trunk like arms wraps around my waist and he holds on to me tightly, almost breath takingly tight as he buries his face in the crook of my neck and cries in earnest. The feeling of his hot tears on my skin burns me hotter then fire and fills me with a rage like never before. I don't like it when my friends get hurt. I don't like it when my fucking sister is the cause of my friends tears. I don't like it when things are broken and it's more then clear to see that Matt and Layla both are broken up about this whole mess. Wrapping my arms around Matt's shoulders I run my fingers through his long hair, watching the curls spring back into place as I rest my chin to top of his head.

Matt doesn't cry. M Fucking Shadows does not cry! This is wrong and shouldn't be happening. Matt should be home with Layla watching some cheesy scary movie and making out on the couch or something like that. He shouldn't be here crying...he shouldn't be heartbroken. With the forgan rage coursing through my veins I lift Matt's head up and force him to look me in my eyes, “You need to stop this. You can't get Layla back if you're here crying feeling sorry for yourself. You understand me? You need to man the hell up and get back what is yours!” I say my voice firm and strong, nothing like it usually is soft and caring. Matt's eyes darken and he sniffs wiping away at his eyes as he gives me a firm nod of his head.

“You're right.” he says clearing this throat and I get off of him.

“Where are you staying at?”

“Val's.”

“Go to Val's and make a game plan. You're going to get Layla back Matt. I promise.” I state and he gets out of his chair.

“Thanks Corra...” he says and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

“Y-you're welcome, but c-can you l-let me go?” I ask finding it hard to talk. Matt lets me go with a laugh and rubs the back of his neck a little embarrassed.

“Sorry.” he mummers and I nod my head.

“Don't worry bout it. I just can't have anything broken for what I'm about to do next.” Matt raises his eyebrow and I smile at him. “Come along Mattie there is trash that needs to be taken out.” I state and head over to the door with Matt right behind me. Opening the door I step out of the room and Matt shuts the door behind him locking it. Casting a quick glance around the pub I feel my lips curl up into a chilling smile as I find my sister sitting in Zack's lap looking like a little lap dog.

“Hey Corra did you fin-” Lucas stops speaking when I reach my hands up and start taking off my earrings. He follows my line of sight and shakes his head, “Shit's about to go down. Matt why don't you come and stand by me yeah? Val! Val!” he calls and I ignore him while he goes on talking to Matt and Val.

Kicking off my heels I crack my neck, “Hold these.” I mutter dropping my earrings in Val's hands and her eyes widen.

“Oh shit.” Is all I hear as I jump over the bar and make my way over to the table where everyone is at. As I walk over people step out of my way when they see me and I'm sure they know what's about to happen. Jimmy is the first to spot me and when he does his eyebrows come together in confusion.

“Dude what the hell did you do to piss her off?” I hear him ask Johnny as I get closer to the table.

Everyone turns to see me and Johnny visibly shakes, “Nothing.” he says as I reach the table. They all stare at me waiting for me to speak and I don't. Turning on my balls of my bare feet I face my sister and the smirk on her face vanishes as she takes in my appearance.

“B-baby why don't we-” I don't even give Amirah the chance to get out of this. I grab her hair and pull her right off of Zack's lap throwing her to the floor.

Zack jumps up to his feet, “What the fuck?!” he shouts and Brian is quick to hold him back as I glare down at my sister. She picks herself up from the floor and slaps me across the face hard enough to make me taste blood. Amirah smirks at me looking proud of herself and I run my tongue along the back side of my bottom teeth. Without missing a beat I cock my arm back and smash my fist into her perfect little face clipping her jaw on the right side. Amirah stumbles back and I tackle her to the floor. She cries out as she lands on her back and I silence her as I grab a fist full of her hair. She claws at my arm ripping my skin and making blood bubble up to the surface, trying to get out of my hold. Looking down at her with a frown on my face I punch her in her right cheek. “Let me go!” Zack shouts and by now all eyes are on Amirah and I, yet no one makes a move to stop us.

My fist keeps hitting her face and when she finally gets the smarts to stop scratching my arm she goes for my hair and starts pulling. I hiss in pain as she yanks harshly and kicks me off of her. Falling back onto my ass I quickly get up just in time as Amirah picks her own self up and charges at me. She takes a swing and I duck it sending a right hook underneath her ribs. She coughs losing her breath and I send a left hook to her face dropping her flat on her ass. Her lower lip is split and she's bleeding, but she still glares at me. “Come on Amirah I know you can do better.” I taunt.

“Bitch.” she hisses picking herself up once again. She wipes the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand and spits the blood out on the floor.

“Fuck!” Brian groans and before any of the guys can react Zack jumps into the fight and decks me right in the face.

Staggering back I hold my jaw glaring at Zack who's face is beat red, “Don't fucking touch her!” he growls and Amirah wraps her arms around him like he can really protect her. He looks down at Amirah and surveys her face, “You okay?” he mummers and she nods her head.

“Not for long.” I state and tackle Amirah to the floor ripping her right off of Zack. Zack makes a move to grab me, but much to my surprise Johnny sends him to the floor with an upper cut. Pinning Amirah to the floor I glare down at her, “Stay.” Punch “Away.” Punch “From.” Punch “Them.” I growl making my point with a blow to her face each time. Tears fall from Amirah's eyes as I lace my fingers in her hair and pull her face right up to mine, “If I ever see talking to any of them I'll put you in a fucking coma.” I warn. “Got it?” I snap and Amirah nods her head feebly. “Good.” I sneer as I push her face away from me letting go of her head. Picking myself up off the floor I crack my knuckles and wince slightly from the pain. Turning around I see Matt and Brian both holding Zack back who has an angry red mark on his jaw. I'm sure that will be a bruise by later on tonight, “Let him go.” They let him and he storms past me making sure to roughly bump his shoulder into mine.

Johnny growls ready to attack Zack, but I stop him. His brown eyes fill with worry and groan as he pulls me into his arms and crash his lips to mine, “That was so hot baby.” he mutters against my lips and I roll my eyes pulling away from him. Johnny keeps his arm wrapped loosely around my waist and it tightens a little when Matt walks up to me.

“You're insane, but I love you.” he says and gives me a hug. I hug him back and he lets me go, “Get cleaned up...killer.” he jokes and I slap his arm.

“Shut up.” I mutter and Johnny walks me over to the bar where Lucas is waiting for me with the first aid kit.

“Alright everyone time to head home!” Val yells and she starts to usher everyone out with the help of Brian and Jimmy.

“I didn't know you could get so violent.” Johnny says as I take a set at the bar and Lucas snorts.

“Don't let her innocent act fool you. She's a really champ with that right hook.” Lucas states and I wince as he dabs at my hands with the cleaning alcohol. That shit burns. As Lucas fixes me up Zack and Amirah leave not saying a word to anyone. Once my skin is all blood free and Val returns my earring to me, I grab Lucas to the side and give him the keys to lock up. “Where you going?” he asks.

“I need some air.” Lucas nods his head and gives me a hug.

“Take it easy.” he whispers in my ear and kisses my forehead.

“I'll see you tomorrow night Lucas. Thanks for the clean up.” I say and sneak out of Saorise without anyone noticing me. Leaning against the wall I take in a deep breath and let it out. I just beat the shit out of my sister and I don't feel bad. I rather it be me then Layla. Layla believe it or not would have went soft on Amirah because she is my sister, but now she doesn't have to worry about it 'cause I took care of it. Closing my eyes I let the cool night air wash over my warm skin and shiver in content.

“How you feeling?” Jumping I open my eyes and Johnny chuckles as he walks over to me. He stands beside me and pulls me over to him. Moving me so that I'm in front of him leaning against his body. He wraps his arms around my waist and I sigh letting my eye close.

“My hands are a little sore and I have a little headache.” I mummer and he kisses the top of my head.

“Wanna head home? Get you properly washed up with a hot bath and into bed.” Johnny suggests and I nod my head. A hot bath sounds like heaven right about now. Johnny pushes himself off the wall and leads us over to his car. We get in and as he starts up the car I rest my head on the window and drift off the sleep. The feeling off arms picking me up wakes me, “I didn't wanna wake up til we go inside.” Johnny tells me and I smile pecking his lips as he sets me down. We walk up to the front door and he unlocks it letting me go inside first. We head up stairs and Johnny sets up a hot bubble bath. “It's ready!” Johnny calls outs from the bathroom.

Stepping into the bathroom I smile at Johnny and take my clothes off standing in front of him with only my bra and panties on. “What?” he asks trying everything to not eye up my body.

“Get in with me.” I say softly and Johnny's brown eyes meet mine as I slowly walk over to him. “Come on.” I mummer brushing my lips lightly against his.

Johnny kisses me softly and nips my lower lip, “Alright.” he says and I step away from him. Johnny strips out of his clothes and I blush as he takes off his boxers. He gets in the tub not at all shy about his body and I swallow my little fear. I stare into Johnny's eyes blushing as I take my bra off followed by my panties. Walking over to the tub I take hold of Johnny's hand as he helps me into the large tub and we both lower ourselves into the hot water. I moan softly as the water instantly relaxes my soar muscles and Johnny kisses the back of my ear, “It gets better.” he whispers and the jets turn on. Johnny chuckles as I relax farther into the water and I lay fully at peace with my bare back pressed against Johnny's bare chest. Johnny starts to wash me and soon the bath heats up with light touches, sweet kisses and naughty words that lead us into the bedroom and under the covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow sorry for the wait! I hope this made up for it? Amirah finally got what she had coming to her, who knows maybe Layla will still kick her ass! Looks like Matt is really take the who situation pretty badly yeah? Poor guy. What do you think about it all? Is Layla doing the right thing by pushing Matt away or should she try to hear the truth? What do you think about Zack hitting Corra and getting involved in the fight at all?

Johnny and Corra had sex...WHAT?? lol

Comment and subscribe!!