Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Thirty - Seven

I dropped Lily Ger and Adam to the airport early this morning. I always hate saying goodbye to my sister but I will see her for the wedding soon. I took my time going back to the bar so I dropped by Corra and Johnnys house for a cup of coffee and a catch up. We all have been so busy the past three weeks after Amirah and Zacky broke up. I laughed thinking about Amirah getting what she deserves. As I pulled up to Corra’s a sicking feeling pulled over me. I took a deep breathe and the feeling went away. I have been liking this for over a week now and to be honest I must be coming down with something.

I knocked on the door and Johnny answered. “Hey Layla come on in! Your just in time for the fight?” Johnny said laughing and I looked at him confused. I followed Johnny into the living room and I came face to face with the Avenged guys Corra Amirah Val and Lucas. “What the hell is going on?” I asked. “Zack has something he wants to say to you and Matt.” Val said nudging Zack towards the group. I looked Zacky up and down and the sicking feeling came back. “I want to say sorry to you and Matt. I realized after Amirah fucked me over that she is a spiteful little gold digging cow, who had only kissed Matt to fuck around with your head. She cannot bare to see anyone happy. I am sorry for not listening to you Matt and Johnny about Amirah. I am sorry Layla for being a right Jackass to you since day one.” Zacky sighed.

I soon felt my stomach turn and I knew I had to get out of here. “I’m sorry I got to go. I will see you guys at the bar later.” I said running out the door. I got into my car and started the engine and drove towards the bar. I pulled over to the drug store, I needed to get something for my stomach. I went to the counter and asked the pretty girl behind the counter for something to calm my stomach. She looked at me strangely and sat me down. “I don’t think you have a stomach bug miss. I think your suffering from morning sickness caused by pregnancy now I could be wrong but maybe you should do a test to be sure. I just sat there in shock, I didn’t know what to say but maybe no harm in finding out. I bought the pregnancy and left and headed to Saoirse, I thought about it the only person I have slept with is Matt ….. “OH MY GOD MATT NOOOOO!!” I shouted out loud. I pulled up to the bar and ran inside.

I sat up on the bar holding the package in my hand, better to be sure than finding out later on. I went to the bathroom and took the test. I walked out of the bathrooms towards the bar and I came face to face with Zacky. I tried to hide the test behind my back but Zacky must of already seen the test in my hand. “Layla is that …?” Zacky tried to ask and I just nodded. “Yeah reason why I left well ran out of the house today.” I said setting the test down. "What do you want Zacky?" I asked setting myself up on the bar. "I came to talk to you and say sorry and I am truely sorry that I ruined things between you and Matt." Zacky said. "Don't you think it is a bit to late for that. Why now Zack you made it clear ou hate me?" I looked at him and suddenly I felt bad for Zacky, he looked genuinely hurt over what has happened. "Before all this happened I was in love with a girl named Gene, I was due to marry her few months before we met you guys here. On the day of our wedding Gene told me she didnt love me anymore actually the truth was she never loved me she loved my money. She ran off with a guy who had everything she wanted plus more money. I was heart broken, then Val and matt called off their engagement, but the simple fact they knew neither of them were happy anymore. Then Matt met you and well I got jealous at how fast love came and found him again, but why not me." Zacy sighed. "So I tried to push you away but when I found out what Amirah had done I was angry but at myself and I soon realized that Matt needs love Layla, better yet he needs your love. I never seem him so happy well he was happy with Val but they are best friends but with you its like your his true other half." Zacky said.

I sat there in shock for two reasons Zacky had apoligized and secondly .... " Zacky I'm pregnant!" I said looking at the test. "You are! Layla thats great news ou have to tell Matt!" Zacky said hugging me. "No way I aint telling him yet Zacky I still don't trust him. I accept your apology but still Matt was drunk and kissed Amirah. So can yo help keep my secret until I am ready to tell him." I looked Zacky straight in the eyes pleading with him to nt tell Matt. "k but when are yu going to tell him?" Zacky asked. "The twelth of never hopefully!" I laughed and so did Zacky. "Yor alright Layla, can we try at least to be friends?" Zacky asked producing his hand for me to shake. "Screw your hand shake! Give me a hug!" I laughed.

"Ok what is going on? here did we miss something between you's too?" Lucas asked questionly as did Val and Corra. "Guys I need to tell you something but you can't tell Matt promise me? r you wont have a job to back to later." I smiled and everyone nodded. "I'm pregnant and it's Matt's baby." I smiled. "You have to tell him Layla he always wanted to be a dad." Val spoke and everyone nodded. "I need time to adjust to it myself guys I will tell him but I rather it was me that told him not any of you guys ok!". I walked into my office and closed the door behind me and sat on the floor. "What the hell have I done!" I cried to myself. How could I have let this happen, how will Matt react about me carrying his child. I don't like showing my emotions so much hence why I made everyone believe I was happy abot this but will this baby remind of the heart break I have suffered these past few weeks, will it remind me everyday of the man I love. Stupid stubborness getting in the way I could of had a perfec family with Matt but is it to late. Have I completely ruined my chances of being with my babys father. I just sat there and cried my eyes out for awhile. How the Hell am I going to tell Matt!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well what do you guys think?? Let us know what you think about Zackys apology and Layla finding out she is pregnant. Do you think she will tell Matt? Do you think Zacky will keep her secret?

Enjoy and sorry it tok me ages to post :)