Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Thirty - Nine

Val and Corra slept in mine after work last night because we are going dress shopping for Lily's wedding. I woke up to the two of the cuddled in to me with there hands on my bump I laughed lightly but I woke them up. I got out of bed and caught my appearance in the mirror, I will be 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow. You can see my slight bump, I have my scan on Monday before I fly to Dublin for Lily's wedding. I get a shower and got dressed fast. I entered my kitchen were Val and Corra were cooking breakfast. As the smell of what my favorite food for breakfast was I ran out of the room to the bathroom. I can't be handling this morning sickness business. I fixed myself after I finished getting sick, I put my hand on my tummy and sighed. "I will tell your daddy and I will remind you everyday how much I love you. Aunty Lily and Uncle Ger will spoil you rotten. Uncle Lucas if you are a girl wont let you out of his sight. Aunty Corra and Aunty Val will have fun dressing you up." I sighed rubbing my tummy.

I walked back downstairs and grabbed a yogurt and headed towards my car, I drove to the mall with Val and Corra I didn't need a dress but I watched as Corra and Val giggled trying on their dresses I messed around on my Iphone taking photos. I uploaded them to my facebook giggling tagging Corra and Val in them. I browsed through my news feed, I came across a picture of Matt and Audrina from the TV show The Hills, Matt had is arm wrapped around her flashing his million dollar smile. I read the title and comments and they were all comments to her about well done on the new relationship. My heart sank and I put my hand on my stomach. "You ok Layla?" Val asked coming out of the changing rooms. I just showed here the facebook page, "Ain't true Lay! Audrina is an old friend of ours, we lost contacted after me and Matt broke up." Val said reassuring me."I haven't told Matt but I am kicking is ass in gear to pull himself together." Val said hugging me. I just nodded and cried silently. " Damn hormones!" I laughed and so did Val. Corra and Val soon paid for there dresses and I headed to work after dropping them home. I can't wait until Monday so I can just get ut of here and think of how the bloody hell I will tell Matt! I opened up Saoirse and got ready for the evening custom.

Zacky was the first customer to enter my bar that night. "What can I do for you Zack?" I asked grabbing a beer glass. "Just a beer please Layla. How you doing?" Zack asked sitting at the bar. "I'm doing alright thanks bar hormones driving me crazy I'm all good." I smiled putting his beer in front of him. "Thanks for agreeing to come on Monday Zack means a lot and I know we haven't gotten on at the start but I appreciate you keeping my secret." I said putting my hand ver Zackys hand and smiled. " Am I interrupting something?" Matt asked. " No just talking man. What has you here?" Zacky asked nervously trying not to look at my bump. Luckily Lucas came in after Matt and I ran to my office. Soon there was a knock at the door and it was Zack we slammed the door shut and giggled. "Wow Layla that has to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do. " Zack said between laughs. "I know could you make it any more obvious." I laugh sitting in my chair.

"Sorry but knowing this secret and keeping it is hard." Zack said laying down on my couch. "I know but I will tell him after Monday, I don't need the stress of Matt and all I need to think about my baby not me." I sighed. My stomach soon grumbled and Zacky looked me. "I'm guessing take out is in order how does Mexican sound? Ill order and collect it." Zacky offered. "Sounds good to me." I smiled as Zacky left my office. He was back with in twenty minutes, we sat and ate laughing and telling each other stories about our lives. Before we realized the time it was coming close to closing. "Shit I better go and cash up!" I laughed getting up out of my chair. "Eh Layla better put this on." Zacky said handing me his over sized hoodie to hide my slight bump. "Thanks Zack." I smiled heading out to clear the tills. I could feel Matt's eyes on me as I took the money out of the till. I quickly counted the cash and went out to say goodnight to everyone before heading home. "Oh wait Zack our hoodie" I shouted over to him as he got into his car which was next to Matt's. "Keep it looks better on you anyways." he said with a cheeky grin which made me laugh. I beeped at everyone twice as I drove home.

-FF Two days-

I finally finished packing my stuff up and brought it down to Zacky's car. All weekend in the bar I wore his hoodie, to be honest I didn't look pregnant in it which made me happy. "Morning Layla!" Zacky said as he took my suitcase from me to put into the back of his car. We both were in silence on the drive to the doctors office. Zacky insisted that Matt would want me to go privately when he finds out. I took a deep breathe as we walked into the office building. "Layla Reid the doctor will see you now." the nurse called out. I walked into the room with Zacky right behind me. "Hello I'm Dr. Edel Rottman. I am guessing you are Layla and you must be the father." the doctor extending her hand out to Zacky. "No I am not." Zacky said chuckling. "Just a supportive friend." he smiled. "Oh ok Layla if you would like to lie down on the table lets have a look at your baby." Dr.Rottman smiled.

I lifted my top and laid back on the table, the gel on my stomach was like ice which made me jump a little. I looked at the screen, and smiled when I saw my baby on the computer screen. I looked over at Zacky who had a huge smile on his face. "Everything seems perfect Layla. Your due date is a week before Christmas. I will like to see you again in another month ok?" I just nodded and smiled I couldn't take my eyes off mine and Matt's baby. Dr. Rottman gave me copies of my scans and arranged my next appointment. "thank god Lily is impatient on getting married that she pushed the date forward for her wedding or I couldn't been able to go." I laughed as Zacky drove me back to the bar. I had agreed I would meet Corra and Val there so Lucas could drive us to the airport. We arrived back at the bar as Zacky and I walked in Corra and Val squealed loudly. "How is everything? Are you both ok?" they both rushed out. "Yes were both fine ladies." I said hugging them.

Soon the guys came in and were sitting around the bar, everyone was here bar Matt, actually I spoke to soon. Matt came barring into my bar like a raging bull. "Zacky you mother fucking back stabber. You were ment to be my friend and you sneak behind my back and start dating Layla, even though I love her was that your plan all along wasn't split us up." Matt shouted. I stood up to calm Matt down, he was in a rage he pushed me away and I fell to the floor, luckily on my back but I laid there still I couldn't believe this. Soon Lucas ran over to pick me up asking was ok? also whispering to ask if the baby was ok. I just nodded and Lucas helped me up. As I got back on my feet, Matt was being held back by Brian Jimmy and Johnny. "Get your hands off me, let me have him." Matt grunted and the guys looked at me. " Let go of him guys but Matt listen to me before you start attacking your friend." I sighed. "One Zacky and I are not a couple and two what makes you think we are." I looked at Matt as he calmed down. "You are both all over each other like we were when we first started out." Matt said. "Matt how could you push Layla to the floor." Val shouted at him. "I am sorry Layla are you ok?" Matt asked looking at me with those Hazel eyes. "yeah I'm fine, this is my fault Zacky I should of just of sucked up the courage and told you Matt." I looked at my friends for support. Corra and Val took my hands and Lucas wrapped his arms around all three of us.

Matt looked more confused and I soon opened my mouth. " I didn't want you to find out like this but you have a right to know. Matt I'.....I'm .... I'm pregnant! and the baby is yours." I said quickly unzipping Zacky's hoodie to reveal the small bump. All the rest of the Avenged guys and Matt stared at me in shock. I looked at Matt and he had tears brimming his eyes. "I am going to Ireland tonight and I will be back in a few days and we can talk about this, we both need time to sort our heads out." I sighed taking one of my scans in my hand and handing it to Matt. "I will see you all when I am back." i said heading to Lucas' car with Val and Corra crying my eyes out. As we pulled away from the bar, I spotted Matt run out with the scan in his hand but we didnt stop I couldnt face him right now after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tell me what do you think?? Sorry its been a long wait just been having a bad time lately .... but enough of negativity time to be positive ..... Just want to take a second to thank you to Corra for being supportive.

Comment and Subscribe!!