Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Forty - Five

Matt's POV

As I watched my daughter move around on the screen it slightly broke my heart. This wasn't the first time Layla had seen her and the last time she came was with Zacky. I wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed the back of Laylas hand. "Its definiatly a girl guys," Dr. Rottman informed us.

"Is everything perfect with her?" I asked.

"She is absolutly perfect Matt." Dr Rottman replied. I waited for Layla to get ready to help get her off the table. Dr Rottman gave us both copies of the scan but we asked for more for friends and family. I brought Layla home just listening to her sing Dropkick Murphys makes me smile. My daughter is going to grow up liking Irish Traditional Punk like her mother.

"Matt can we get tacos please." Layla smiled at me.

"Anything for you beautiful." I grinned back at Layla. She really is eating for two. As we pulled into the parking lot of the diner the same thoughts kept running through my head why Zack had seen my baby before I did. I know I said I sorted things out with Zack I did, but I only ever said sorry to him for my outburst. "Why did you bring Zack to your first appointment?" I asked Layla once the waitress took our order.

"I thought we were pass this Matt." Layla replied.

"Yes, but it still hurts to know that Zacky seen my baby before me." I explained to Layla. Layla sighed then answered me, "Zacky came into the bar to apoligize personally to me after his split with Amirah and I had just found out I was pregnant hence why I ran out of Johnny and Corra's." Layla explained calmly. "Why didn't you tell me straight away though?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. "We weren't talking. I was confused, scared and Zacky seen it before I had a chance to hide it. I was going to tell you just hadn't gotten my head around it then you accused Zacky of dating me and when you knocked me to the floor, I had to tell you before you knocked fifty shades of grey out Zacky." Layla said finshing her food rubbing her round stomach. "Can we change the subject please," Layla asked a little bit annoyed. "Ok I will drop it ok!" I snapped and Layla rolled her eyes at me. "Well if it was such a problem go sort it out with Zacky not me! Right I am not taking the night off, I'm going to the bar." Layla grunted storming off towards Saoirse. She is right I know I really should sort things out with Zacky.

I paid for the food and headed towards Zacks house, as I killed the engine I seen Amirah arriving at the house. I rushed out of the car and went to stop her but Zack came out yelling. "Get the fuck out of here Amirah I made it clear from your constant ringing that I want nothing to do with you." Zacky was getting more aggitated as the words left hs mouth. "Come on Zack lets just go inside. Leave her to go ruin other peoples lives." I said calmly to Zack. "Heard Layla is pregnant Matt sure you're the father?" Amirah smirked at me and Zacky went mental. "Yes it is clear as day that Matt is the father of Layla's child she isn't a whore like you. Now get off my property or I will call the cops." Zacky said turnng around to walk back into the house. I quickly followed behnd him and closed the door. "How was the scan man?" Zacky asked handing me a bottle of water. "It was great, here I came by to drop this off." I said handing zacky a copy of the scan. "Wow she is so bg now snce I seen her man. So happy for you." Zack smled and I half smiled at him. "Wait I know that look Matt, what's up?" Zacky asked me and I didnt know how to phrase what I wanted to say. "I had a fight with Layla a little while ago. I really want to know why you didn't tell me Zacky. It's frustrating the hell out of me." I said looking at the floor.

"Matt I am sorry that I kept your secret, but I had to gain Layla's trust. The reason Corra, Val and Lucas didn't tell you was cause Layla threathened there jobs. I had found out by mistake of walking in on her with pregnancy test. She begged me Matt. She begged me not to tell you because Layla wasn't sure what she was going to do. I stuck by her wishes and deep down a part of you knows I did the right thing by keeping your baby momma's wishes." Zacky explained and I nodded. "She is mental, but I love her." I smled thinking about Layla. "Man she wished it was you that was there the first time, but all she asked me for was support and she wanted to go public, but I knew you wanted it to be private." Zack said stting beside me. "Why do I keep fucking up man?" I asked Zacky. "You're not fucking up Matt. I bet if we head to Saorse now and you walk into see Layla you will be twice as much in love than when you guys met." Zacky said grabbing hs jacket and heading towards my car. "Matt you love her and Layla loves you just trust her. You've only gotten her back and we all ain't going through that hell again thanks." Zacky said which made me laugh.

As we drove to the bar Zacky and I started talking about other things and sang along to the CD Layla left in earlier. "So did you get that email earlier bout Vegas man special christmas shows for the fans." Zacky asked me and I was confused. "What email?" I said pulling up the car park. "The one from the label who has booked us for shows for the week before Christmas." Zacky said getting out. "Ahhh man really Layla is due at Christmas." I said running my hand over my face. "She is going to kill me." I said walking into the bar. I sat down at the bar with the rest of the guys and soon a glass of Jack and Coke was shoved in front of me wth a post it. "Do you think I will ever forget the first words you ever said to me. L x." I smiled to myself and looked around to see Layla. "She is in her office man she will be out in a minute." Lucas told me. Soon Layla was back out and I noticed what she as wearing a simple white flowing dress, she looked amazing. Like an angel. As Layla walked towards me she reminded me how much I do love her and we swore no more secrets. "Layla we have to go on tour a week before your due date, but I should be back in time." I rushed out. "I already know and I am fine with it. Brian and Johnny are making sure that there will be a flight if anything happens, but you're only going for a week and you're playing LA the last night. We will be fne baby. Plus I have Corra and Val staying with me while you're gone." Layla spoke then kissed me hard.

"I love you, you know that." I said bendng down to kiss her lips lightly. "I love you too baby daddy." Layla said kissing and returnng to work. Unfortunately there is one person who can't take a hint and yes you guessed Amirah rared her ugly head again. "What the fuck do you want Amirah?" Layla said calmly. "Where is Corra? I need to talk to her?" Amirah repled. "Well she is in the cellar. Corra the slut is here to see you!" Layla yelled and we all went on with our business ignoring the fact she was there until Corra came up. Corra thought we were joking and soon Corra went for Amirah again. I was the first one to grab Corra and put Layla in front of her knowing that Corra wouldn't try get pass Layla. Brian and myself took Amirah outside. "Get the fucking point none of us want you around here so leave I don't need you upsetting Layla." I said walking away from Amirah and headed back n to my frends and my girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys it took so long been a very stressful time ..... I would just like to thank Miss Corra for her love and support thanks doll face uch appriciated x