Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Forty - Seven

It is funny what people will do attention, I mean come on Amirah lying to Zacky about carrying
his child. Its it bit much to be honest, I'm so happy that I am really carrying Matt's child when I
feel this little one move and kick I fall more and more in love with my pregnancy. Corra rang
me after her sisters appearence and I couldn't believe what I was actually hearing. Corra said
she was getting a restraining order against her sister and so was Zacky. They advised for Matt
to get one to protect me me and our unborn child, to be honest I was hesitant only because I
never had to take legal action to protect myself and no little spoilt rich brat is making me
scared that much that to get the restraining order but I do see where my friends are coming from.

With my constant thinking of the situation I know my little girl knows im stressing over this situation because she is kicking me like mad. I decided to take a chill out afternoon and go to Matt and the guys rehearsal for the concerts for christmas. Matt headed to the rehearsal before me so I was going to pick Val up on the way. As I pulled up to Vals I beeped the horn letting her know I was here. Soon Val ran out to my car and got in. " Hey Layla how are you and baby doing?" Val asked hugging my round stomach. " we are both good accept the ruturning of Amirmah baby knows I am stressed" I said keeping my eyes on the road.
"Layla then get the restraining order, your pregnant that bitch can do anything to you." Val exclaimed. "I know she can Val but I actually dont feel like myself being pregnant and Matt being so overly protective of me too. It is kind of annoying me because you seen Dublin for yourself we can pack a punch it is what we train ourselves to do protect ourselvesI guess why should I be scared of her of all people." I sighed turning the corner to where the guys record and practise. "Layla do the press know your pregnant with Matts child?" Val asked me. I actually realized no they didnt they didnt even know Matt and I where back together, we have both kept low profiles since the start of my pregnancy. "Oh they are going to have a feild day on this ring Matt to come out please" I begged Val. Val rang Matt and soon I seen him exit the building over to my car. Matt held my hand as we walked pass the press, who were shouting at us and asking questions Matt soon turned around and told them from the door. " I would like to offically announce that myself and Layla are expecting our first child together. We would like people to respect Layla's privacy during thi8s time and we will keep the fans updated on our little bundle of joy." Matt said as we entered the building.

Val and I sat down and listened to the guys practise their set list.As Matt sang the words of all of the songs they were practising, I felt my daughter give me a hard kick which made me yelp and Matt soon stopped at my outburst and ran over to me. " Are you ok Layla?" Matt asked panicking. "Yeah I am sorry for that guys I think little one likes your music." I laughed embaressed.Which made Matt smile. "I better head to work guys will I see you all later asked and the guys all said yes in unison. Matt walked me to my car and gave me a kiss goodbye. "I will see you in a bit beautiful." Matt said closing the door of my car. I started engine and headed towards Saoirse. When I got there I openned the doors of Saoirse and smiled walking around the bar, it was spotless and I came across a note from Corra and Lucas. "Everything was done last night, so need for you to do anything. Lucas and I will be in at eight. Love C. x"
I smiled at the note and openned the tills to enter the floats.

Soon I heard my first costumer at the bar. "What can I get you?" I asked closing the till. "Just a water!" they replied. I got the water and soon I realized Amirah was sitting at the bar. "A bar isnt the place for a pregnant woman." She sneered at me. "Could say the same to you but oh wait your not you lied to Zacky about your pregnancy. How sick can you be, one day when you are pregnant Amirah you will enjoy the ever lasting love for the being inside you." I said giving her the water. "Guess you think you got it all now dont you. Matt money this bar and a baby on the way. Oh yes Layla always gets what she wants with out working for it. It all just falls into you lap," Amirah said with venom in her voice. " I didnt fuck up like you did with Zacky, you tried to force Matt and I apart, I worked hard for this bar to be what it is, I made myself a second family with your sister who I consider technically a sister to me. Lucas, Val and the guys we are happy when you dont rare your ugly head. I never lied to matt about my pregnancy, yeah I pretty much have a great life, but I will never take it for granted." I smirked. "You fucking Irish whore!" Amirah shouted and I dont remember much I blacked out.

" Layla Layla!" I heard but I couldnt open my eyes, I was trying to come around but I felt sick and light headed. I heard the voice again and this time it was closer, I could hear Matt and I slowly openned my eyes. "Layla are you ok?" Matt asked concerned and I put my hand to my head and felt something wet. I moved my hand in front of me and there was blood. "We better get her to the emergancy room." I heard Lucas say to Matt. I passed out again and only remember waking up in a hospital bed. Matt was in the chair asleep beside me, he held my hand in his and I lightly squeezed his hand and Matt slowly came around and smiled. "Hey" he said half asleep. "Hey handsome." I replied. "I am going to tell the nurse your awake ok?" Matt said getting up out of the chair and kissed me lightly on the head. Soon the doctors came in and examined me and asked a few questions. They assumed I was going to be fine and the baby is healthy and ok after the fall I took to the floor. Matt, Val < Corra, Lucas and the guys came into my room to see me soon after the doctor left." Layla what happened?" Corra said with tears in her eyes. "I dont remember much all I remember is Amirah was in the bar and I had a arguement with her and then I blacked out. "Amirah is the reason for this!" I cringed as Matt raised his voice. "Matt stop it please." I pleaded holding my head. "No we are getting a restraining orders all of us or I am going to kill her." Matt hissed holding his head. I looked at Zacky and he had apoligetic eyes and I smiled to tell him I am ok, soon Zacky stormed out of my hospital room and my smile faded. "Someone follow him and make sure he doesnt do anything!" I asked and Matt got up out of his seat and left. " I meant someone else but Matt!" I huffed. "I am so sorry Layla!" Corra cried and i pulled her close to me. "It aint your fault babe you know justice will be served one day to her." i sighed closing my eyes comforting Corra. I didnt realise I fell asleep but when I woke up I was alone in the hospital, No Matt either I prayed he didnt do something stupid!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooooo! Amirah is getting evil now! tell me what you think! Comment Subscribe and Recommend!