Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Forty - Nine

Finally I was released from the hospital, I just want everything to go back to normal for Johnny Christ, I have two months left until this little monster arrives. I havent spoken to anyone really since the hospital well bar Lucas keeping up to date with bar stuff but I was more upset I hadnt heard from Zacky. So I decided today I was going to hang out with him. Just me and Zacky nobody else, last time Zack and I seen each other was the hospital and I wanted to tell him that what Amirah had done to me was not his fault. I drove over to Zackys place and pulled into his drive way. Matt wanted to come also but thank god Johnny got him out of my sight for the day he is beginning to drive me crazy. I slowly walked up to Zacks door and knocked on the door. "Its open!" I heard Zacky shout. I let myself in and walked into the Kitchen. "Zacky?" I shouted out. "I am out the back Layla." I heard Zacky shout.

"Well hello Mr.Vengance? How the hell are you?" I smiled hugging Zacky. "I am all good Baby Momma Shadows. How are you and Mini Shadows?" Zacky asked while rubbing my bump. "Doing just fine she is asleep at the moment first bit of piece I have gotten from since I left Matt." I smiled. "He talking to her to wake you up again?" Zacky laughed as I nodded my head. "She is going to be a right daddys girl!" Zacky said taking a seat beside me. "Oh dont I know it, she adores Matt singing to her but not after I have worked a shift the night before." i laughed and so did Zack. "Layla for real now I am so sorry for what happened to you with Amirah. I know you said it wasnt my fault but it partly does seem like my fault." Zacky said in a big rush. "Zacky Amirah isnt your problem anymore or Corra's. How are you after her lying to you?" I asked reaching out to hold Zackys hand. "It hurt Layla I am not going to lie but I also should be use to her lies by now so I knew it couldnt be true. Amirah was jealous of what you and Matt are going to share a bundle of joy and love. She must of thought by you getting pregnant and getting back together with Matt was the answer to her problems but Layla I want to be a dad some day I really do." Zacky sighed looking at the ground. "... and one day you will Zacky, one day you will find a girl who you will share the utter most love and have it returned to you but have patiences Zacky." I said giving his hand a light squeeze. "Really have seen in the past few months why Matt loves you Layla. I am glad he walked into Saoirse and found the love of his life, the mother of his unborn child and also we have to thank you for bring Lucas and Corra into our lives too." Zacky smiled grabbing his guitar. "Can I play for her please?" Zacky asked and I nodded.

Zacky soon strummed the chords to Dear God and I relaxed back listening to the soft music as my little girl danced around in my tummy. As Zacky strummed the last chord I felt baby give me a light thud for more. "Ohhh .... thanks baby really needed that!" I laughed and so did Zacky. "Can I play her something to go asleep." I asked Zacky and he handed me his guitar. I started strumming the opening chords and soon started singing.

"When I passed you in the doorway
You took me with a glance
I should have took that last bus home
But I asked you for a dance

Now we go steady to the pictures
I always get chocolate stains on my pants
My father he's going crazy
Say's I'm living in a trance

But I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
It's alright, alright
Dancing in the moonlight
On the long hot summer night

It's three o'clock in the morning
And I'm on the streets again
I disobeyed another warning
I should have been in by ten

Now I won't get out until Sunday
I'll have to say I stayed with friends
But it's a habit worth forming
If it means to justify the end...."

"Im dancing in the moonlight its got me in its spotlight, I'm dancing in the moonlight" I sang as I strummed the last chord from Zackys guitar. I looked up at zacky who was smiling and I had to ask "What has you smiling?". " Just didnt know you could play guitar and sing that is all." Zacky laughed. "I am a woman of many mysteries Zack you know luck of the Irish and that crap haha!" I laughed and so did Zacky. Soon my phone buzzed and it was Matt. " Hey Brian and Michelle are having a BBQ come over when your done. M x." I read out loud so Zacky could hear and soon his phone buzzed. " Lets go over sure there will be loads of people there." I said and Zack nodded in reply. Zack helped me out of my chair and ran inside to get a jacket and his car keys. "I will meet you over ther then." Zacky laughed helping in to my car. The drive over to Brians was only about ten mins from Zackys. As I parked my car Matt was waiting for me outside.

"Hey beautiful!" Matt said kissing me lightly. "Hey handsome why are you waiting out here?" I asked confused. " Eh Zackys ex fiancee Gene is here." Matt explained and my mouth dropped open. "Well we better tell him, who invited her anyways?" I asked confused. "Michelle and her still kept in touch after you know the whole ordeal, guess we just got to play nice ..." Matt stumbled to finish as zacky walked up to us. "Sorry I am late was picking up a few beers on the way." Zacky smiled. "Zacky there is something Layla and I want to tell you?" Matt spoke wrapping his arm arund my waist. " Whats up, who died?" Zacky asked looking worried. "Nobody but you might after I tell you this, Gene is here Zacky." I rushed out. Zacky just shrugged and headed inside, "Will he ever catch a break." I asked looking up at Matt, wo just shook his head.

As we walked through the house I came to an idea. "Matt I was wondering can we ask Zacky to be this little ones god father I know it will cheer him up?" I smilled sweetly at Matt. "You can have whoever you want babe but what about god mother?" Matt asked as we walked towards the back door. "Corra!" I smiled and so did Matt and whisphered "Perfect!". Every one was happy to see me and I ended up sitting with the girls all night giggling about baby stuff and to my suprise this wasnt just a barbeque it was a baby shower for me. It was amazing but Matt had one final suprise for me that night. "Layla there is someone here to see you?" Matt said and I gave him a questioning look. Matt pointed to the back door and there stood my favourite person in the world. "MOM!!" I yelped and started waling fast towards her engulfing her in a huge hug. "My my my Layla look how big you are since Lilys wedding." My said wit tears filling her eyes which made me water up too.

"What has you here mom?" I asked sitting down with the girls and my mom. "Aww baby girl Matt has been planning for me to come over for awhile now and I am staying to help out at the bar until you have this little and until your fit to come back to work missy!" my said hugging me. I was so shocked and I couldnt believe the amount of effort Matt went through for me, I seen him standing by the pool talking to Brian. " I love you" i said kissing him hard . "I love you too Layla. By the way have you seen Zacky around?" Matt asked and I shook my head, funnily I haveent seen Gene either." I said and then cocked my my head to one side to signal Matt to look behind him. "No fucking way, please say she doesnt break his eart again." Matt said wrapping his arm around me. "I will make damn sure she wont break his heart or I will break her face." I said sweetly making Matt choke on his beer.

Soon everyone headed their seperate ways so we all decided to head to the bar for a bit. Matt drove my car and the rest followed. I started pouring drinks and getting soda for myself. "God Layla I cant believe you are going to be a mammy soon, my little girl is all grown up. If your dad was here he would be so proud Layla." my mam said hugging me tightly. "Thanks mam. Do you think he would like Matt?" I asked her and my mam was quick to respond. "I sre do sweet heart, he wold be verything your dad would of wanted for you." my mom said taking me by the hand. Soon I was greeted by Gene the first time all night, to be honest I didnt really like her cause of what she did t zack. "Gene let me be straight with you I dont know you but I know Zacky I am happy if he is happy but you hurt him again I will make sure that pretty face of yours is destroyed." I said and Gene just walked off.

Matt soon came over to me and asked could we take Corra and Zacky away from the group to ask them to be god parents to our little one. "Guys listen we need to talk to you's." Matt begun in a serious tone and I tried to hold in the laughter of them thinking something was wrong. "Jimmy made us do it!" they both said in unison. "Jimmy made you's do what?" I asked wondering wat was going on. "Ehhh nevermind!" Corra smiled and I just sighed with a laugh. "No guys we wanted to ask ou's to be god parents to our little girl." I said hugging into Matt. The absolute shock that came across both their faces was hilarious. "So what do you guys say?" Matt asked. "Hell fucking yeah!" they both answered. " Were going to be god parents!" Zacky shouted out loud to everyone, which made me laugh in hysterics. " Zacky stop or I will go into early labour from laughing to hard." I said trying to control my laughter. Soon Corra just hugged and repeatly thanked me. "Your like a sister to me and we are going to teach this little bundle amazing things you hear me!" I said and Corra laughed tears filling her eyes. I couldnt ask for a better family as of now we are united there is no breaking us up anymore no matter how hard you try!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its lately much loves peoples! <3