Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Fifty One

"Distances makes the heart grown fonder babe." I said to a pouting Matt. Tonight he leaves for tour with the guys. We have have all been busy with Christmas we all kind of forgot the guys were going away. As Matt was packing I got ready to head down to Saoirse to do paper work. "I cant believe she is going to be here soon." Matt said holding my now enlarged stomach. "I know either can I babe, soon enough it wont be us two but us three." I said smiling as I put my hands over his. "Zacky is so excited for her arrival and Brian is on stand by with the airlines if you do go into labor. I just wish I wasn't going because I don't want to miss the excitement I am suppose to feel when she is ready to come." Matt said resting his head on my shoulder. "I know baby but I would never take you away from your fans ever, and you will be there for the birth of our little girl. Now come on I promised you guys a drink before you left and you are all leaving soon." I replied kissing Matt s forehead. I headed out towards Matts car and Matt holding my hand, as we stepped outside our beautiful home we were greeted by photographers. "When is the due date Matt?" one shouted. "Is it a boy or a girl?" another shouted as Matt helped me into my car and I pulled my aviators over my eyes.

"Well this shit never gets old!" I stated to Matt, who just nodded his head as he slowly pulled out of our driveway. It only takes fifteen mins to get to the bar from our house and luckily my mom is in charge of the bar. "Jimmy just text you babe?" I told Matt and he answered "read it to me babe?". "Your baby momma's mom is running a tight shift and wont give me Guinness. :(" I laughed reading the message. "You got to love my mom she always runs a tight shift even with me and Lily. " I laughed and so did Matt. "The other day when I popped in she had Lucas cleaning the cellar and Corra cleaning the whole bar." Matt laughed. "Aye thats my mom! but I must remind her it is my bar once I can go back after having this little one. " I smiled at Matt. I texted Jimmy back to tell him we were on our way and will be there in five minutes. Soon enough Matt pulled his car up to the bar and helped me out of the car , then grabbed his bags from the boot. Taking my and Matt stops us before walking into the pub. "Layla you look amazing in that dress just watch out for Brian he loves purple." Matt laughed then kissed me. I just shook my head and entered the pub.

"Evening all!" I said taking my sunglasses of and letting go of Matts hand. All the guys got up to greet me and then the girls all smothered me in hugs. Gena was the only one not to hug me and to be honest I am still weary of her. We all sat around the table the bar wasnt opening until later because us girls needed a distraction when the boys left. As we sat around the table, I decided to take the oppertunity for Gena to meet the new members of this family better, "So Gena how are things with Zacky?" I asked smiling brightly at her which made baby even sick. "All good so Layla how did you and Matt meet?" Gena asked in a bitchy tone. "We met here a few weeks after him and Val broke up." I smiled and val held my hand tightly over the table. "You didnt mind that Matt moved on Val so quickly?" Gena asked in pure shock. "Nope I seen it in matts eyes the love he had for Layla, she is the best damn thing to ever walk into Matts life." Val replied smiling brightly at me. "and how did you end working as a crummy barmaid? No offence Layla?" Gena said. "Offense taken actually!" I said getting up out of my seat and over to my mom and Matt. "Everything ok Layla?" Matt asked engulfing me in his arms. " If I wasnt 37 weeks pregnant Id kick her out of my bar but only for Zacky is she still here." I grunted.

Soon it was time for the guys to leave so we all went outside to say our goodbyes. "Ring me the minute something happens either me or Jason will have the phones at ready. I ill be on the first flight back to be with you babe." Matt said kissing me. "Daddy will be back before you know it princess and I cant wait to meet you also be good for Mommy while I am away." Matt said kissing my stomach and then me. Soon all the guys came over and said there goodbyes to my bump. I smiled and hugged them all. "Make sure he stays out of trouble John!" I smiled. "Yes m'mam." Johnny smiled at me. We all watched as the bus left and I headed inside to do paper work. Sitting and relaxing in my office soon I felt a weird pain in my stomach. "Mom Lucas Val Corra somebody?" I called out trying to breathe. They all came running in at once. "Layla are you ok is it the baby?" Everyone said at once and I nodded and Val rang Matt. I let Lucas drive Matts car and headed for the hospital. We arrived soon and I was pulled off to see Dr.Rottman.

"Hello Layla. What is wrong your not due yet dear." Dr. Rottman said with concern in her voice. " After matt left and hour ago I started to get contractions but they can sometimes be close together than far apart." I explained. Soon I was wheeled down to a room and helped up on to the bed by Lucas. "We are just going to check on baby and see if everything is ok." Dr. Rottman explained. After doing a few tests Dr.Rottman explained that Braxton hicks is false labor pains and no need to worry. "Thanks Doc." I smiled leaving the room with Lucas behind me. I decided it was best if I went home to rest for the next couple of days and Lucas Val plus Corra are coming to stay with me until the guys return. I reached into my bag and pulled out my phone to ring Matt. "Ten missed calls from him" I told Lucas as we walked to Matts car. "Sure ring him back he is probably freaking out." Lucas replied and I just nodded and hit Matt's number on my phone. The phone rang once and Matt answered. "Layla you ok?" I could hear the panic in his voice. "Yeah I am fine false labor pains, Dr. ROttman told me to take it easy for the next few weeks." I replied calmly. "I am coming straight home Layla, I cant leave you so close to the birth." Matt said still worried. "No babe I am fine plus my mom Corra, Lucas and Val will be at home with me. Just do the tour Matt the fans will be disappointed." I said yawning. "Are you sure babe? I can come home early and be with you." Matt replied eagerly. "I am fine babe I will see you when you get home I promise. I love you Matt." I said. "I love you too Layla. I will see you soon." Matt said hanging up the phone.

Lucas brought me home and stayed with me until everybody came home that night from the bar. My mom was still worrying but soon relaxed when she seen me. Corra and Val brought home ice cream and sweets for me which made me laugh. "I cant believe she is going to be here soon." I said rubbing my stomach. "We know Layla feels like yesterday you told us you were pregnant. Plus I apologize for Gena earlier but I put her in her place. Zacky must not of told her that you were the owner." Val said cuddling into me. "Its fine babe, are you all sure it will be ok to leave my bar in your hands." I laughed looking at Corra. "Hey you have left me in charge before and came back to your bar in one piece!" Corra exclaimed. "I know babe I am only messing I trust you all you will take care of the bar for me. It is crazy that I will be spending less time there when munchkin comes along." I sighed. "Baby your on to bigger and better also exciting future with Matt." My mom told me. "I know mom and I am scared truly scared, but thank god Matt is around to help me he put my fears to rest." I smiled rubbing my bump. "Plus Matt will be an awesome dad and you tell little one, no boyfriends until she is 21! Or they will have five uncles who wont be happy!" Lucas laughed and I threw a pillow at him. For another hour we continued talking and soon i got tired and headed to bed, Bella followed me up the stairs and as I got comfortable in bed, she rested her head on my stomach. "thanks girl, Matt will have to spoil you when he gets back for being so good and looking after us." I smiled scratching her ears. I soon drifted ff to sleep but woke up every so often with pains in my stomach. "Your not making this easy for me are you." I laughed rubbing my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 naww only a few more chapters until the story is over :( Thank you to Miss Corra for making this story so fun to write x