Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Time To Shine

Chapter 4.

I immediately jumped away from Ben to see my sister standing in the doorway, her face as red as a tomato and metaphorical steam pouring from her ears.

“Hey, Ruby!” Ben started cheerfully; if he was nervous I couldn’t tell.

“Hey, manwhore! Get the fuck out of my fucking house, you slut!” she fired back at him.

“Well, get the fuck out of my room Ruby! And don’t you be calling HIM a slut when you’re no better yourself.” I screamed back at her.

“Says Miss ‘about to have sex with a manwhore’,” she sneered.

“Says Miss ‘I lost my virginity when I was 13’… Yeah. I’ve totally known for about 4 years now.” I smiled sweetly at her. “Now fuck the hell off bitch!!”

I slammed the door right in her very shocked face, and let me tell you; it felt a-mazing!

There was a few minutes of silence while we listened to Ruby huff and stomp her way back to her own room.

“So…..” Ben started.

“Yeah, my sister and I have a very temperamental relationship.” I said quietly, looking down at my toes. I was still extremely nervous around him.

“Well I thought it was hot.” I looked up at that, to see him smirking devilishly at me.
Why would he find me hot… ME? Really? Doubtful; very doubtful. At school I am basically the
little geeky girl who keeps to herself. No one pays me any attention and I kind of like it that way; it’s always been this way and I’m used to it.

I blushed, looked down at my toes once again and quietly asked “so, do you want to go for a walk or something; now that my sister’s home anyways.”

“Umm… No, not really. I did a lot of that on the way here.” He said in his sensational English accent. I kind of started muttering to myself at this point, scolding myself for even suggesting the dumb idea.

“No. That’s not what I meant.” He chuckled. “I meant that I’m tired, not that I don’t want to go with you, silly!”

He walked over to me; standing there awkwardly fiddling with my jumper and looking down at my toes once again. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.

“You are the most real and down to earth person I have met since I moved here! I didn’t know it before, and I sure do now. You’re beautiful and funny and I have no idea why you hang around by yourself at school.” He smiled down at me, and I looked down; embarrassed by all the compliments. “And you have all these cute little habits; how could
anyone not like you?”

“But that is exactly WHY people don’t like me. I’m weird, strange; different! I’m quiet and I don’t care what I look like. I have never had a boyfriend and don’t even get me started on some of the rumours Ruby has spread about me.” I felt a tear trickle down my face as I said the last sentence and my voice cracked.

"I think the people in this city need to get their head’s put on straight, because all those things you just said,” he paused, took my face in his hands and kissed me gently. “Those are all the reasons why I like you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
aww cute!!
so i put the characters up for this story :) ben...... *drools*
soz for the REALLY late updates.... D: but i'm going on school holidays (2 months!! I live in Australia) so i should be updating quite regularly and i'll try to get another chapter out today :)
please comment and subscribe... no comments or subscribers on this story yet D:

xxMorgan <3 <3