Simply Genius

Cosette.

I reluctently let go of her hand as we get out the car and walk towards the place that currently had both our heads in knots. I don't know why I was scared, or why it felt as if I swallowed an apple whole. When we get up to the school, peoples heads turn. Trying to get a look at us, the new kids.

I was sure they didn't get many of those around here. Not at all. We walk to the office, and walk up to the reception desk. "Hi, we're uh new here." I smile when Alexis starts talking, she loved to lead.

The lady at the desk smiled. "And what are your names?" Alexis, being the potliet girl she is, talks for me."I'm Alexis Ray and he's Benjamin Clanen." I was never the most socially acceptable person. I didn't really like talking to anyone, well besides her and my mom. "Grade?"

"We're both Juniors." The lady, who I now know was named Mrs. Brink handed us our schedules. I scanned over mine quickly.

Pre-Calculus
Psychology
Music History
Resource
Anatomy and Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology
AP English
Intro to Art


A block hour of Anatomy and Physioloy? Sweet. I grin, these were some of my favorite classes. I could do them in my sleep. Me and Alexis swaped our scheldules to see if we had any similuar classes. "Wow, we have like all the same classes. Well, except when you have Music history and Art, I have Creative Writing and some class on the history of the Holocaust." I nod to her, "That seems like it's going to be cool."

She grins excitedly and we head off to our first hour. When we walk in there was this older woman making huge hand gestures in the front of the class room. She stops and looks over to us. "Ahh! Welcome, welcome! You must be the new students I heared about. What are your names?" Alexis bounced off to the middle of the front of the classroom with out fear. She was so beautiful when she was confindent.

What? I shake that thought out of my head. "I'm Alexis and this is Ben." she jestured to me. The woman smiled. "Well I'm Ms. Carson, you two can take a seat anywhere. " We move to the back of the class room and I sit behind her next to a girl with blonde hair that had blue streaks mixed into it. It was pretty. The girl turned to me and smiled, her eyes were a breathe-taking green color. "Hi! I'm Cosette." I think my heart stoped at the sound of her voice. "I'm Ben... but you know that." I stumbled out my words awkwardly. She giggled, and from the corner of my eye I could see Alexis glaring at her. What? I shake my head in confusion as I looked at the beautiful girl sitting beside me. Sigh, Cosette.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Day, another Chaper! :D

Tell us how you like it.. C: