Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

Dance Dance

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She says she's no good with words but I'm worse

Barely stuttered out

"A joke of a romantic" or stuck to my tongue

Weighed down with words too over-dramatic

Tonight it's "it can't get much worse"

Vs. "no one should ever feel like.."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'I could die a happy man….' I thought as we walked hand-in-hand to my pathway.

When we reached it, I just stood there looking at the ground. I would have still been there if Pete didn't lift my head up and kissed me.

My eyes widened and I blushed more than just maroon. Crimson all the way!

Pete pulled away and smiled, "Night Patty Cake." And he started to walk away.

"Night Peter Panda," I whispered, but I'm pretty sure Pete heard it.

After I watched Pete enter his house, I ventured up to my door and walked to the staircase but I collided with a strong chest.

"Patty cake? Nice nickname…I should use that one."

And here I thought God loved me. But no! Life is just to good for little old Patrick!

"Frank," I asked as I tried to get past him but he stood in place, "please move. I'd like to go to bed now. Ya' know, I have to go to school in the morning. Really early too!"

Frank just stood there. Man! This guy didn't even crack a smile! Hmm… Maybe he's a robot! Yeah! A robot sent from the future to make my life miserable!

…Right.

"Patrick," Frank said all sweet and innocent like, "Do you remember what I said about wanting a… queer in my home?"

I gasped slightly. Oh shit.

Frank smiled, "Come with me Pat," and he walked up the stairs to my bed room.

I stood there, contemplating if I should go with him, or bolt it, when Frank spoke again.

"Coming Patty Cake?"

I'm not patty cake to you Mr. I'm a shirt AND an ass!

Sighing, I followed anyway. What? It's my room!

When I finally got to said room I didn't see Frank anywhere.

"Frank…?" I called. What the fuck? Did he suddenly turn invisible on me?

I looked at my desk, then my closet, then my bed, then my bathroom, then my dresser, then at my doorway and big surprise! No Frank…

So…where is he?

I sighed. Maybe he's not a robot…but a ninja!

Click.

I blinked. "What the-?" I started but stopped mid-WTF.

Frank stood at where my door was just a moment ago. So wait…was he behind the door this whole time? Ninja I swear!

"We don't want your mother to wake up now do we?" Frank's smiled widening by the second.

"Um…no?" I said. She went to bed? Whhyyyy! Its only like 1 in the morning!

Oh right…

"Well, we wouldn't." Said Frank. "You don't want her see the situation we're in now do you?"

What the crap is he talking about? "What situation would that be?" I asked.

Frank's smile vanished. "Patrick, I have to teach you that what you're doing…is wrong. It's against nature. And I won't have it."

My eyes widened in disbelieve. "What do you mean! Me being gay? That's a load of bull and you know it!"

Frank stood right in front of me now. "Patrick, all I know is that… if you continue doing this, you'll be a sinner. I mean, what would your mother think?"

I gasped. "I…I think she would be… a little disappointed…"

"A little? Your mother would be a lot more then disappointed! She would see that you're an evil person inside! You're defiling the laws of nature! And what if you actually have sex with a man? You will go to hell for not changing sooner Patrick! Do you want that? To commit a sin?"

I couldn't believe him! "I haven't committed a sin and I won't go to hell! I am a good person! I swear! Just because I like the same sex doesn't mean shit! So what? I'm still good old Patrick! Good! IM A GOOD PERSON! I haven't even kicked a kitten!"

Frank smiled at that. I wonder why…

"Don't worry, you won't go to hell Patrick. Because… I'm going to help you."

"Help me? By how?" I asked.

Frank started walking around my room, pacing. "I'm going to teach you that the opposite sex is more appealing then the same sex."

I snorted. "How will you do that?"

At this Frank turned to me and smirked. "By discipline. Your little 'boyfriend' that your seeing," Frank air quoted boyfriend, "Will be a tool of mine. Every time you do something with him, I'll do that same something with you. Like…that good bye kiss for example."

I paled.

"Wh-what?" I cried. Omg, omg, omg, omg! He's not gonna do what I think he is, is he?

"Lets see what you think about men after this." And the he did it.

He pressed his lips to mine.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm two quarters and a heart down

And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds

These words are all I have so I'll write them

So you need them just to get by

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Have you ever wanted to jump off a cliff while throwing up and burning a part of your body off at the same time? Yeah, I'm feeling the same way. Only 7 times worse.

Why would someone do this? I mean, how can someone find joy in hurting someone else? I mean I like a good ax-murder here and there and maybe a rape or two but not by me personally! Like, in a book or movie… yeah.

I'm not strange.

But I'm thinking that Frank was dropped on his head as a baby. Why else would he be…kissing his fiancee's son? Maybe he's not a ninja, but a pirate!

Yeah, a butt pirate. …omigawd HAHAHA!

Anyway back to the situation at hand.

Frank suddenly pulled away, but I couldn't move. I was still to shocked to even blink.

"Remember that what ever you do with Pete, I do to you!" Frank whispered in my ear with a smile and then walked out of my room.

Hole-ly crap.

Wiping my mouth with my sleeve, I felt a few tears slide down my cheek.

"Oh great," I said sniffling, "Now I'm going to start," a breath, "crying."

Wiping my eyes this time, I turned around and sat on my bed.

"Frank thinks I'm going to hell, well Frank should just shut the fuck up and never touch me ever again."

Bastard. Making me cry. Kissing me with out my permission. UGH!

Wiping my face again I glanced out my window then to my alarm clock. 1:28 A.M.

I sigh and fall back on my bed. What does this mean? How will he find out what I do with Pete? How-

I sat up and looked at my window.

"Fuck no…" I whispered. There, in all his glory, sat Pete, looking worried and ready to kill.

Ooh, a sexy blood stained Peter? Add in some Avenged Sevenfold background music and we'll have a party!

Anyhoo…

We sat there just staring at one another when I decided that the staring was starting to get creepy so I smiled and waved like an idiot.

Pete, apparently thought this was cute and 'awwed'. Aww! Pete awwed!

"Pete you're so adorable…." I said to my self.

Pete suddenly held his had up to cup his ear, to show that he couldn't hear me, so I got an idea…

Standing up, I looked over my bed and sure enough there was my sharpies. I jumped over my bed in a cooleo matrix move and grabbed my sharpies and a notebook, then I crawled under my bed to get back to the window.

Molly would be so proud.

When I looked up to Pete, he looked at me like my pillow had suddenly started talking to me. Shocked and confused. And cute….

Laughing at his expression, I took a red sharpie and wrote my cell-phone number down. Then I shoved it on the glass of my poor defenseless window….

Sorry window.

"It's okay Patrick."

My head shot up. "Did my window just-"

"I feel so untouched And I want you so much That I just can't resist you It's not enough to say that I miss you I feel so untouched right now Need you so much somehow I can't forget you I've gone crazy from the moment I met you"(1)

Before I could question the window, my cell-phone went off.

"Holy crap were did I put that thing?" I asked my self as I looked for it.

Scratching the back of my head, I look to Pete who is holding his cell phone to his ear and looking at me with an amused smile on his face.

"Oh yeah!" I cried as I reached down in my pocket. Behold my cell phone!

"Speak words!" I said to Pete, who looked confused.

"Uhh… 'quack!'" Pete said back.

I blinked. "What…?"

Pete laughed. "It's a word, quack. Q-U-A-C-K. Ohhh, I know, its amazing. I can spell."

I smiled. "Alrighty…so what's up?"

Pete's tone suddenly changed. "Patrick I… I saw what just happened."

Oh god. I almost dropped the phone.

'Pull it together Patrick!' I thought.

"Pete that…" I start choking back a sob, "It wasn't what it looked like."

"Well what was it then?" Pete's voice softer now. Full of concern.

I took a breath and look to Pete, "It…it was… I…" I look away, "I cant talk about it on the phone. I'm sorry, but can I tell you tomorrow? Its complicated…"

Pete sighed, "Yeah Patrick, I just want to know if you're okay. If we're…okay."

I blink, "We...?" I ask sounding hopeful, "you mean… as a couple?"

"…Well, I don't really know now…"

"Pete, that… thing that just happened… it wasn't anything. That guy is actually my mother's boyfri- I mean fiancee…." I spat out the word 'fiancee'

Pete blanched. "Fiancee? But he just…did that!"

I nod, "That's what I'm thinking!"

Suddenly, as if on que, Frank walked in.

"Patrick, what are you doing on the phone at this hour? Its almost 2 in the morning, and as you said, 'You have school tomorrow, bright and early too!'."

My throat closes up and I can't speak.

"Patrick?" Pete asks but I didn't get to answer him as Frank yanked my phone away from me.

"I'm sorry but Patrick can't be on the phone at this hour. You can talk to him tomorrow, Good Bye." And then he pushed the 'End' button to end the call.

"Frank! Fricken A! Can't you just leave me alone for 3 seconds?" I cry.

"Patrick, I was gone for more then half an hour." Frank smiles.

I roll my eyes. "What ever, just give me my phone back." I say while holding out my hand.

Frank shakes his head. "I think you won't need this anymore tonight. You can have it back in the morning."

My jaw drops. "What the flip Frank!"

Frank just smiles. "Tomorrow Patrick. No more talking to 'Peter Panda' Tonight." And to prove his point he shut my curtains then started to walk out of my room.

"You bastard…" I whisper as he leaves, but I guess Frank heard me.

"Patrick," Frank started, " I…suddenly remember that you…kissed Pete before. In his truck, no?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. SHIT.

"Uh…Y-yes…." I stammer, afraid of what he might do.

"Well then Patty cake…There's another one." And then I felt my head being lifted up.

Frank pressed his lips to mine and it felt nasty, nasty, gross, gross. Ew!

Why does he have to do this?

Suddenly, I felt a wet something touch my bottom lip and try to enter my mouth.

I opened my eyes, "Frank!" I mumbled, but this gave Frank a chance to explore the inside of my mouth.

I started to whimper and tried to force Frank off, but this only excited him more.

"Patrick," Frank said, pulling away from me.

"Frank what are you doing?" I cried.

"Shush!" he shushed me and put a finger to my lips. "I'm teaching you."

"Teaching? What the Fu-" I started, but Frank started to kiss me again.

Suddenly I fall on top of my bed, but the crap thing was that Frank climbed on top of me. WHOA. WHAT? Back up. Rewind that shit.

.Em fo pot no bedmilc Knarf taht saw gniht parc eht tub ,deb ym fo pot no llaf I ylneddus

uhhhh…Okay then. now… play the shit.

Suddenly I fall on top of my bed, but the crap thing was that Frank climbed on top of me. His legs were over my sides and his crotch digging in to mine.

That PERV! He has a flippen erection! UHHH!

I gathered up some courage and tried once again to push Frank off but, god damn, he just wont fucking move.

Still, I kept pushing hoping that just maybe, he might back the fuck off.

Keyword here is praying.

I know its not in the sentence but its my story so neeeeeeeh!

I moved my hand to his face to get him off when Frank decided to be more of a bastard and and grab both of my wrists and hold them down while jean rapping me.

"Do you like this Patrick?" Frank said, still hovering an inch away from my mouth. Then he started to kiss a trial from my lips, to my chin, to my cheek, and at my ear. "'Cause I sure as hell do."

"No! Frank! I don't like this! Stop!" I cried.

Frank smiled. "Well, it sucks to be you." And he started to kiss me again. He switched his hands so only one was holding mine, and the other was free to do what ever… like… running down my side. Toward my belt. My belt buckle.

OMIGAWD.

I start to wiggle around trying to get free when I had the best idea yet. Just turn my head away. Duh.

So I did, but Frank grabbed my face and made me face him. "Patty Cake, don't be so stubborn I just wanna have some fun."

"This isn't fun!" I spat.

"…Frank?" I hear my mom's voice from downstairs." Can you come in the kitchen for a moment?"

Frank scowled. "Damn, I thought she was a sleep already. Well, we'll just have to finish this some other time Pat." He leaned in and kissed me one last time. "Nighty night Patrick."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dance, Dance

We're falling apart to half time

Dance, Dance

And these are the lives you'd love to lead

Dance, this is the way they'd love

If they knew how misery loved me

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sitting up, I look at my clock. 3:34 AM. Huh, that leaves…3 hours till school. Great.

"I feel so untouched And I want you so much That I just can't resist you It's not enough to say that I miss you I feel so untouched right now Need you so much somehow I can't forget you I've gone crazy from the moment I met you"

"My phoooonnnneeee!" I sing. Picking it up, it says I have one new message.

"A text message! Oh crap I bet its Molly. Or Summer."

"I feel so untouched And I want you so much-"

"…?" I no comment. Shrugging I open my phone after sitting back on my bed.

-Message sent at 3:35 A.M.

From: (666)-373-2020

Patrick, its Pete. Are you there?

What the hell happened?

"fuck…" I whisper, and I filp to the next message.

-Message sent at 3:36 A.M.

From: Molly-Chan

Its not me this time Patrick.

I'm to busy trying to find a spot

where I climb to your room with.

Oh, by the way.

OPEN YOUR WINDOW.

"Dude." I sigh as I walk to my window and open it.

"FINALLY!" I hear three people cry, one of which sounded pretty manly. Said people climb through my window consisting of Molly, Summer and Frank. NOT SHIRT MAN! I just mean my friend Frank Ireo. He's in a band with Gerard and Mikey Way, but they need more members still.

"What took so fricken long PATRICK! Franky here needs to piss, like now!" Summer said pointing to Frankie, who was wiggling his hips and looking at me all cute like.

Aww.

"What the fuck, its been like two seconds sense I got your text." I said to summer. "Oh and Frank the bathrooms to your left."

Frankie nodded and a muffled "Thanx!" and he ran in.

"Well, it just wasn't fast enough." Summer said back to me, then she sat next to Molly on my bed.

My bed gets a lot of action.

"So Patrick-" Molly started.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP." I said. "I need to text Peter back."

"Oooohhh! Pete and Patrick sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G!" Summer and Molly sang.

"Dude, that's not even how it goes." Frankie said walking out of the bathroom.

"But is soooo much more accurate!" Molly said.

"OMG, Really?" Summer cried. "You're already giving your virginity away? Just like that? What ever happened to saving for after marrage? WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?"

SLAP!

"SUMMER! GET A GRIP!" Molly yelled after slappping Summer.

"What the fuck was I saying? Of course you'll give Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the Third your virginity! He's a Third. THIRD!" Summer said, "So how was he?"

" I haven't had sex with him, I'm still a virgin! God Summer!" I cry.

-New Message to Panda-Chan.

Yeah, im here. And… so are three of my friends.

I'll tell you about what happened later okay?

Sent.

"Sooo… Panda-Chan? Ooh, they already have nicknames for each other Summer!" Molly said.

"Aww! So cute." Frankie said while dramatically falling on the bed.

"I feel so untouched And I-"

You have 1 new message

-Message sent at 3:40 A.M.

From: Panda-Chan

Oh alright. I'll see you later today, ok?

Night. :3

I smiled. At least I still have Pete.

-New Message to Panda-Chan.

Night Panda.

Sent.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You always fold just before you're found out

Drink up its last call

Last resort

But only the first mistake and I...

I'm two quarters and a heart down

And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds

These words are all I have so I'll write them

So you need them just to get by

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

End of chapter 3.