Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 6

hapter 6

Fame Infamy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm a preacher sweating in the pews

For the salvation I'm bringing you

I'm a salesman, I'm selling you hooks and plans

And myself making demands

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At the very last step, I heard the door open and I stopped dead.

"Why hello. You must be Peter from across the street. My name is Frank. Patrick's stepfather."

I couldn't breath. 'Why God?!' I mentally screamed.

Pete's voice suddenly broke through my thoughts,

"Oh…Hi. Nice to meet you. Is Patrick home?"

A small smirk played at Frank's lips. "Yes," he breathed out, "I'll get him."

He then turned on me. "Patrick," Frank whispered in my ear, which made me cringe. "Remember I'll be watching. Anything you do with Pete," he turned slightly and rubbed his noes against my jaw line, "I'll do with you."

XXXXXXXXX Patrick Stump XXXXXXXXX

When I'm home alone I just dance by myself

And you pull my head so close volume goes with the truth

Signing off "I'm alright in bed but I'm better with a pen"

The kid was alright but it went to his head

XXXXXXXXXX Pete Wentz XXXXXXXXXX

"Hmmmm," I hummed while chewing on my pencil.

I was in the middle of writing a new song for the band. It as pretty good, but if you knew me on a personal level- which you don't- you would know that any thing I write needs to be gold.

Hence why my song is called 'Golden'.

I gave a frustrated sigh before re-re-re-reading my song again for like, the billionth time.

"The lives we lived are only golden-plated

So how cruel is the golden rule?

Your tongue is on the socket of electric dreams

Where I saw God cry in the reflection of my enemies

Where the sewage of youth drowned the spark of my teens

Where all the lovers had no time for me

And all of the mothers raise their babies

To stay away from me

And pray they don't grow up to be…"

I sighed again.

"I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream."

I blinked. My phone was ringing and it was Patrick.

"I don't know why I instigate and say what I don't mean. I don't know how I got this way. I know it's not alright. So I'm breaking the habit. I'm breaking the habit. Tonight."

"Cause Linkin Park is awesome Bitches!" I cried right before answering.

"Hey Patrick, what's up?"

"Oh nothing much, I'm just sitting here. Alone…" Patrick replied.

"All alone?" I asked, "Really now."

"Yeah, I called cause I wanted to know if you could come over, and… maybe spend the night."

I hesitated a moment, thinking. "Are you sure that's wise? I mean we're almost boyfri-"

"Almost?" Patrick asked, his voice hopeful.

"… Do you want to be boyfriends, Patrick?" I questioned. 'This is my chance!'

Patrick paused for a moment, obviously thinking about it. "Yes Pete I want you to be my boyfriend."

I almost broke my face for grinning so hard. "Great! We can… make it official tonight, if you want to Cake." I said with one thing on my mind. And if you're thinking 'cupcakes' then why aren't you in school right now? You dumb ass.

"I can't wait."

About three seconds later, I rang his doorbell.

I know right? Ninja!

Suddenly the door opened and I got ready to tackle Patrick but stooped at noticing that it wasn't my Cake.

It was Patrick's Mom's Fiancé. Franken Dick.

I stifled a giggle at the nickname.

"Why hello. You must be Peter from across the street. My name is Frank. Patrick's stepfather."

Whoa. My Perve-Dar was beeping up a storm. It could have been because his eyes were clouded lust, or the way he was dressed or how his voice had that slight edge.

No, it was the fact he had a mustache.

"Oh…Hi?" I stammered, "Nice to meet you. Is Patrick home?"

A small smirk played at Frank's lips. "Yes," he breathed out, "I'll get him," and he turned and walked out of my sight.

A few moments later, Patrick came up to the door, his face flushed.

' Why is he blushing?' I thought with a smile.

"Hey Pete," He said breathless, "come on in."

Walking in Patrick's home, I caught Frank's eye from his spot on the couch.

He winked.

'Okay, that wasn't weird at all…' I thought as I ventured up the stairs.

"Well here we are!" Patrick said grinning.

I sighed happily and practically tackled Patrick's bed. It looked about queen size, with dark blue sheets, four black and red pillows (One of each), and a fuzzy blanket with a lion, tiger and leopard on it.

"Omigawd, I love your bed Cake." I mumbled from inside a pillow.

I felt the bed dip next to me. Patrick was lying beside me. I turned my head so I could see his cute face and he smiled. "Pete," he whispered.

My eyes traveled from his eyes to his soft pink lips. They were just begging to be kissed and- Oh God. He just ran his tongue over them.

I could barley hold back a moan, let alone try not to cum in my pants right then and there.

He was just so innocently sexy.

All I had to do was lean in more, just a tiny bit…

"Patrick," I whispered huskily, my voice dripping with lust. I ran my nose along his and asked, " can I kiss you?"

I could see he hunger clouding his eyes. He sighed. His hot breath sending shivers down my spine, making my cock twitch in excitement.

"Please do."

I closed the distance between us, and -holy shit was it worth it.

Moving over Patrick so that I was straddling him, I nibbled on his bottom lip before plunging my tongue in his mouth. His oh so hot, moist mouth.

"Mmm, Pete," Patrick moaned. His hands were fisted in my shirt trying to pull me closer -if possible- while mine where resting at his neck.

I moved my hands way from his neck to the bottom of his shirt where I reached under it and felt his chest.

I absolutely have no idea why Patrick thinks he's chubby. All I could feel was smooth hot man chest people. Not chub what's so ever.

Taking my lips from his, which I dreaded to do, I attacked his neck with kisses. Patrick threw his head back, giving me a generous portion of his neck that I could devour, which I did.

"Pete!" He gasped. I had bit a sensitive area but his gasp quickly turned into a moan as I licked the injury in apology. I sucked, nibbled and licked the spot until I was sure then I pulled away. I smirked in victory; a quite visible red-ish mark was there.

One of my many marks of being claimed.

'That's right bitches.' I thought, 'Patrick is my boyfriend now.'

Patrick just looked so delicious looking at me like that. His eyes half lidded, his breathing ragged and choppy, his face flushed.

"Pete…?" Patrick asked quietly.

I just tugged sharply in his shirt. "You are far to dressed for this activity."

I slid my hands under his shirt and rested them at his hips. I was pretty sure I would be returning to this position, only with far less clothes.

Patrick looked at me and swallowed but nodded and sat up to remove his shirt.

Once off, he flung it carelessly across the room. I lunged for his chest, planting butterfly kisses everywhere I could reach.

Patrick breathlessly moaned, "Oh God!"

Not stopping from my assault I asked, "Yes my child?"

I didn't wait to get a response for I was far to busy playing with Patrick's nipple. I latched my teeth on it, abusing the small nub.

Reaching down, I started to unbutton his pants, but Patrick sitting up stopped me.

"Pete wait…" Patrick started, "I… well I…I don't think I'm ready to go that fast. I just… I'm sorry."

I smiled. "It's alright Cake. You're not ready. That's fine. I totally understand. I would never do anything to hurt you."

He visibly relaxed. "Thank you," and he kissed my nose.

I sat up with him against the headboard. "Don't worry Patrick, if you say stop, I will stop. Well, unless you're being naughty and need a spanking."

Patrick turned to me with wide, shocked eyes and cried out, "Pete!!"

I laughed, "I was kidding Cake!"

XXXXXXXXXX Pete Wentz XXXXXXXXXX

I am God's gift but why would he bless me with

Such wit without a conscience equipped

I'm addicted to the way I feel when I think of you, woah

"There's too much green to feel blue"

XXXXXXXXX Patrick Stump XXXXXXXXX

I watched Pete sit up with me against the headboard. "Don't worry Patrick. If you say stop, I will stop."

Few, I feel so much better.

"Well, unless you've be naughty and need a spanking."

I whipped my head around and cried out, "Pete!" and Pete laughed. "I was kidding Cake!"

I looked away a laughed nervously.

"Patrick, I really am kidding. Seriously, I'm not into that."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Really?"

He nodded. "Really."

I sighed and pouted at him. "Well, there goes my plan to get a school girls outfit, complete with a mini skirt, while you get to be the pissed principal who needs to punish one of his students," I sighed again, "with a paddle."

I almost bust a gut when I saw Pete's eyes practically burst out of their sockets.

I giggled and stood up, "Maybe someday Peter," and I pecked him on his pouting lips.

"Right…someday," Pete purred with a smirk.

I sorted. "Just try and touch my ass Pete," and I wiggled my butt. Just to annoy him! God, you perv!

An evil glint sparkled in Pete's eyes and he growled. "Is that a challenge?" He asked, smirk widening.

Instead of answering, I just swished my butt side to side.

"Rawr!" Pete cried as he lunged for me and tackled me to the floor, straddling my waist. He then reached behind him and under my legs, and then he squeezed my ass, making me squeak.

"I win."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When I'm home alone I just can't stop myself

And you pull my head so close volume goes with the truth

Signing off "I'm alright in bed but I'm better with a pen"

The kid was alright but it went to his head

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dinner went smoothly.

Oh, wait. I was reading the wrong story. Oh here we are!

Dinner was a freakin nightmare.

"Patrick dear!" My mom called from the bottom of the steps, "You and your little friend need to come down for dinner."

As we walked down the steps Pete grabbed my am and made me face him.

"What did your mom mean by 'little friend'?" he whispered.

I glanced down the steppes and saw Frank watching us.

"Patrick?" Pete whispered again.

I looked back at Pete, and pressed my hand on his chest. "Pete, can we talk about this later?"

Pete's eyes hardened and he grasped my hand. "Patrick, your mom doesn't know you gay does she?"

I didn't look at him. I only walked away and down the stairs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When I'm home alone I just can't stop myself

And you pull my head so close volume goes with the truth

Signing off "I'm alright in bed but I'm better with a pen"

I'm alright in bed but I'm better with a pen

I'm alright in bed but I'm better with a pen

The kid was alright but it went to his head

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

End of Chapter 6
♠ ♠ ♠
Aahhhhhhhhh shit be cray-cray!