Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

w.a.m.s.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I'm a young one

Stuck in the thoughts

Of an old one's head

When all the others were just stirring awake

I'm trying to trick myself to fall asleep again, woah
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Molly and Summer made their way down the road to Ryan's house. Ryan has been Molly's best friend since the dawn of time. No offence to Summer, but Ryan was the shiz.

So obviously not seeing Ryan since Molly broke out of Barns and Noble that one day at school, she was excited.

"Come on, come on! We're almost there!" Molly laughed, clearly freaking the fuck out. I mean, she was about to see her bestie!

Summer was excited to as Ryan was her friend aswell.

Once his house was in site Molly ran past Summer and almost broke the damn door down trying to get inside.

"!" She cried.

There was a crash, a cry of "Fuck!" before footsteps and then Ryan appeared.

"Molly! Summer! OMFG PEOPLE!" He cried.

Ryan stood at 5' 8" tall and had shoulder length blue hair. He wore his 'Wanted: Bellatrix Lestrange' shirt that Molly got him for his birthday a few years back.

"OMFG that's the shirt I got youuu!" Molly screamed in joy.

Ryan smiled back, "Hell yeah it is."

Suddenly, Summer's phone rung loudly. They say that Katie's got… and music started to play after Gabe Suporta's beginning line.

"Kiss my Sass?" Ryan and Molly said at the same time.

Summer smiled and pulled out her phone, glancing at who was calling. "It's Joe!"

"Oh shitt Joe!" Molly said, and then Summer proceeded to awnser the phone.

"Hey Joe what upp?" She asked. "Uh huh… uh ..huh… yeah… NO WAY….. uh huh… okay! Yeah, see you!"

Ryan and Molly blinked. "What did he want?" Molly questioned.

"Whos Joe?" Ryan asked feeling out of the loop.

"Joe is in Pete's band and he says we must get our asses down to his place cause its time for a band practice." Summer replied.

"At night?" Molly asked. "Shit you can meet Joe Ryan! Omg! Lets goo!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
My head's in heaven, my soles are in hell

Let's meet in the purgatory of my hips and get well

Hurry, hurry

You put my head in such a flurry, flurry

Oh freckle, freckle

What makes you so special?

What makes you so special?

I'm gonna leave you

I'm gonna teach you

How we're all alone

How we're all alone
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I looked at the stairs with anger and humiliation.

"Go on now Patty." Frank whispered in my ear making me flinch.

I took a step and started to walk cautiously up the stairs, knowing Frank was behind me and most likely checking out my ass.

When I got to my room, feeling brave, I whipped around and shut my door in Frank's face and leaned against it.

"PATTY!" Frank bellowed. He started kicking my door and yelling at me to open it.

He stopped for a split second before nearly breaking my door off its hinges and got me to move out of the way with the force.

I trembled as he walked in, tears springing up in my eyes.

"Patrick, Patrick, Patrick." Frank murmured.

He smiled before noticing me on the floor and frowned. "Why are you just sitting there on the floor?" He turned and shut my almost broken door, then reached and pulled my dresser to block my only safe way out of here. Cause there was always the window, or my vent, even though Molly said there is 'venty droppings' in there, I would risk getting a Vent Disease to get the hell out of here.

Frank turned back to me. "And you're still on the floor. Get up!" He roared at me, and I gasped and quickly scrambled to my bed hoping it would be my safe haven.

"That's much better then what I wanted. Good thinking Patty." He went to my window, shutting my curtains and I almost sobbed. Now there was no way Pete could see this and help me. I was officially doomed. 'oh god Pete, please! Help me!' I screamed in my head.

"When I tell you to do something Patty, you do it. Got it?" Frank said to me and I nodded shakily.

"Good." He then walked to the foot of my bed. "Strip."

"Ex-exqueeze me?" I cried out.

I jumped back as Frank was suddenly all up in my face. "You do what I tell you! NO QUESTIONS."

I just stared at him with glassy eyes.

"Now."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Guild me, build me

It's your club, so let me in (let me in)

Knowing how heartwarming

It is inside your skin

My head's in heaven, my soles are in hell

Let's meet in the purgatory of my hips and get well

Hurry, hurry

You put my head in such a flurry, flurry

Oh freckle, freckle

What makes you so special?

What makes you so special?

I'm gonna leave you

I'm gonna teach you

How we're all alone

How we're all alone
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So Summer, Molly and Ryan mobbed down the street to Joe's house. It was around 7 o'clock Sunday night and the street lights were on, the groups shadows painted across the road as they walked.

"So… what's this band called?" Ryan asked breaking the silence of night.

Molly looked at Summer, who just stared back at her. "Uhh their nameless right now.."

Ryan looked puzzled. "Why?"

Molly's brow furrowed. "Im.. not sure actually. Maybe their lazy."

"Weird…"

"OMIGAWD." Summer literally screamed, which made Ryan and Molly whip around.

"WHAT?"

"Joes house dead ahead!" Summer smiled and pointed.

And indeed! She was correct, Joe's house sat at the end of the street, lit up like a beacon to them. "Wow, I thought he lived like, farther away." Molly said making a face like those weird smiley faces on the internet like this, O.o

Molly raced up to Joe's garage door and lifted it knee high befor ushering the small group of three through it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
How we're all alone

Hurry, hurry

You put my head in such a flurry, flurry

Oh freckle, freckle

What makes you so special?

What makes you so special?

I'm gonna leave you

I'm gonna teach you

How we're all alone

How we're all alone
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Welcome to our Sunday night GSA meeting, Patricia." A woman in her late 30's said.

Patricia looked up in surprise. "Oh than- … Linda? Is that you?"

The woman, Linda smiled. "Yes! Hi Patricia. I didn't think I would see you here."

Earlier, Patricia had seen a poster for the Gay Straight Alliance, and they were holding meetings every other Sunday. Today was one of those Sundays.

Linda was a close friend of hers, from way back when and she had just moved back. She was a single mother now, after a heated divorce and her only child Frankie would be starting school with Patrick soon.

"I didn't know you… came to… GSA meetings." Patricia said unsurely, still worried about even being there. But this was for her baby boy. She wasn't stupid. She knew Patrick was ... playing for his own team. And even if she didn't agree with it, she would support him. Because that's what a mother would do. Love and support their child in their choices. She would not be one of those parents. The ones that forced their kids to live their dreams and not their own. She would let Patrick live his life. He might even see that it was a phase. But if not, then that would be fine too.

Linda smiled "Yeah. As a matter of fact my son Frank is gay, and I've been coming to every GSA meeting since I found out a few years ago. He sometimes comes with me with his boyfriend Gerard, but tonight their on a date."

"Can I have your attention please," Spoke a man who was wearing a bright rainbow colored shirt and was standing by the podium at the front of the room, "It is time to get this meeting started."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mama

If we don't take the medication

We won't sleep for days

We won't sleep for days

Mama

If we pray to the lord

Does he sing on a stage?

Does he sing on a stage?

We waste it all in the back of a long dark car

And I'm a sunshine machine

I want to get stuck

I want to get stuck

And be golden in your memory
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
End of Chapter 9
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit is about to hit multiple fans.